georgie34

Pat's Euro League (ID 338046) - with side rules

Another 1-1 draw against Chelsea have left Juventus manager Thumbs_up incensed with his players. This is what he had to say to BBC during his post match interview, " its all about game management. When you go 1-0 up inside the first minute, its all about having the confidence to put the game to bed". Thumbs_up continued, " To give away a penalty after just 13 minutes was very annoying. We should have put the game to bed after all the chances. Our attackers need to be efficient because there's no easy game in this league". When pressed on the penalty decision, where video replay showed no touch on the attacker by the defender. He simply replied, " I do not talk about referees". 

Title Odds – Bottom Two Odds

Div 1

Bayern 6/414/1

Juventus 9/412/1

Chelsea 3/110/1

R Madrid 9/28/1

PSG 8/14/1

Man City 9/15/2

Barcelona 33/14/6

Man Utd 40/11/3

Div 2

Atletico 11/1016/1

Inter Milan 12/59/1

Arsenal 11/413/2

AC Milan 7/15/1

Valencia 9/14/1

Tottenham 14/111/8

Dortmund 18/110/11

Zenit 28/11/4

Div 3

Everton 15/812/1

Roma 11/510/1

Leverkusen 12/59/1

Sevilla 9/19/2

Liverpool 16/17/2

Napoli 18/110/11

Benfica 20/18/11

Lazio 22/14/7

Bayern come from behind against Man Utd to replace Juvetus at the top of Div 1. Bravo making his debut in goal conceeded from the very first shot Utd had on target - who said SM was not like real football? Tomas Muller put a real shift in and scooped the MoTH. Benzema scored again to make it 3/3 for his new club. Bayern have learnt to win whilst not at their best. Utd on the other hand have yet to play anywhere near their best, and must find some form soon otherwise Div 2 will beckon.

2 hours ago, georgie34 said:

Title Odds

Div 1

Bayern 6/4

Juventus 9/4

Chelsea 3/1

R Madrid 9/2

PSG 8/1

Man City 9/1

Barcelona 33/1

Man Utd 40/1

Div 2

Atletico 11/10

Inter Milan 12/5

Arsenal 11/4

AC Milan 7/1

Valencia 9/1

Tottenham 14/1

Dortmund 18/1

Zenit 28/1

Div 3

Everton 15/8

Roma 11/5

Leverkusen 12/5

Sevilla 9/1

Liverpool 16/1

Napoli 18/1

Benfica 20/1

Lazio 22/1

Very impressive! The one thing being a Liverpool fan I would change is, put Man utd 5000/1 ;)

1 hour ago, KopStar said:

So someone give me a crash course here what do those numbers mean. Im used to betting odds being like $2.50 or $5000. 

Is that just a fractional number?

No. Its probabilities. Frankly i don't understand how they get the numbers. I am not a betting person. Have to say Pat compiled it very well.

Take Bayern for example, they have 6/4 winning chance which means if you bet $4 and they win you will get only $6 I believe.

Again I don't know how they reach those numbers. Apparently everybody in the uk know. 

6 hours ago, KopStar said:

So someone give me a crash course here what do those numbers mean. Im used to betting odds being like $2.50 or $5000. 

Is that just a fractional number?

Yes they are farctions

Simply divide your stake by the right hand fraction and mutliply that by the left hand fraction to work out what would be your profit

For example Liverpool to win Div 3 @ 16/1 = £10 / 1 x 16 = £160 profit

Then add your stake for your total return = £170

Bayern face Everton in the domestic cup tonight. Plenty of players have been rested with suspensions, injuries and fitness issues. It will be common place to rotate the squad and use average players in this GW. Pick and chose wisely boys when you feel is best to do this.

Juventus beat Dortmund 2-0 in the first round of cup competition and here are some interesting facts -

- Juventus' first clean sheet since the opening day victory against Bayern. Which was also a 2-0 win. Finally.

- Juventus have scored more than 1 goal for the first time since the departure of Higuain to Atleti. Relieved.

- In the last 3 games (League and Cup), Juventus did not manage more than 50% possession. Unwanted.  

Real Madrid 1 - 2 JUVENTUS.

Juventus were able to break the resolute defence of RM, who had not conceded in their last 5 games(all competitions) going into this game. Gaitan scored a double at the Bernabeau on either side of bales freekick. Juventus' strikers are yet to score in the league since Higuains move to Atleti. No matter where the goals come from, the win have taken Juventus back to the top. Forza Juve!

untitled-2_0.png?itok=z3CxCDwZ

Manchester City announced that their Major Signings are completed and manager is very much satisfied with the revamp squad which looks like this.

CASILLAS

ZABALETA     KOMPANY     BOATENG     KOLAROV

BUSQUETS

TOURE           FERNANDINHO

DE BRUYNE                                                      SILVA 

AGUERO

(Bench: Cillessen, Otamendi, Carvalho, Caceres, De marcos, Mangala, Ilicis, Nolito, Kokorin, Sterling)

On 16/09/2016 at 7:35 AM, georgie34 said:

They must get below both caps before they can buy anyone.

On 16/09/2016 at 9:52 AM, Middle_Finger said:

You are replying to my first post again ?

Sorry it was starnge that it displayed when I logged in as a recect message. Have no idea why?

Bayern face a Man City side that includes recent signing Busquets. They will need to regain some momentum after slipping to a narrow defeat at the hands of Chelsea on Thursday night. Several Bayern players are suffering from a lack of fitness so game management key here.

JUVENTUS faces rejuvenated Barcelona in their fixture tomorrow. For once fans want to see a striker on the score sheet to help release the pressure of other attackers and midfielders. Can JUVENTUS down another Spanish giant after their thrilling 2-1 win against Real Madrid? FORZA JUVENTUS!!

On 17/09/2016 at 11:29 AM, georgie34 said:

Bayern face a Man City side that includes recent signing Busquets. They will need to regain some momentum after slipping to a narrow defeat at the hands of Chelsea on Thursday night. Several Bayern players are suffering from a lack of fitness so game management key here.

Late Bayern team news just in. Benatia rested due to a slight strain he felt in the warm-up for tonight's game.

On 17/09/2016 at 6:02 AM, dhruv5588 said:

untitled-2_0.png?itok=z3CxCDwZ

Manchester City announced that their Major Signings are completed and manager is very much satisfied with the revamp squad which looks like this.

CASILLAS

ZABALETA     KOMPANY     BOATENG     KOLAROV

BUSQUETS

TOURE           FERNANDINHO

DE BRUYNE                                                      SILVA 

AGUERO

(Bench: Cillessen, Otamendi, Carvalho, Caceres, De marcos, Mangala, Ilicis, Nolito, Kokorin, Sterling)

Dodgy GK and poor LB. Rubbish midfield and who is that striker that I have never heard of?

JUVENTUS beat Barcelona 1-0 at New Juventus Stadium to extend there unbeaten run to seven games. The victory keeps JUVENTUS at the summit with 17 points after 1st round (3 more rounds to go). Juventus manager Thumbs_up have promised there will be no place for complacency and being humble is the way forward.

Meanwhile, Gaitan scored again and now have four goals in four league matches. He finally found his feet and is repaying his managers faith in him.

FORZA JUVE !!

15 hours ago, georgie34 said:

Dodgy GK and poor LB. Rubbish midfield and who is that striker that I have never heard of?

5 hours ago, dhruv5588 said:

Those dodgy, poor and unknown just beat Bayern.... 3-2...!!!

:angry:

back to the Bayern drawing board for me