georgie34

Pat's Euro League (ID 338046) - with side rules

44 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Those two clubs have been taken. By the look of it, 1-2 more will be available in the coming weeks. Its not up to me to invite you. Pats the creator and owner, get in touch with him.

Yeah OK. I'll contact Pat(George). Can you just temme what are clubs will be available in upcoming weeks?

Bayern defeat leaders Juventus to at least make it a bit interesting in the race between Juventus and Real Madrid for the Div 1 title. Robben, Fabregas & Muller scored Bayern's goals to hopefully re-install some confidence into a very fragile squad of players. 

PSG provide the opposition for Bayern's next game. Like Bayern they have struggled all season and will be desperate to get their first league victory of the season to kick-start their campaign.

13 hours ago, georgie34 said:

Valencia now available!

Is that free? Because I checked. Billy Salmon is the manager and I also received a message from one forumer. Who is Tharanidharan? Is the club Valencia reserved for him? 

10 minutes ago, DarkLord said:

Is that free? Because I checked. Billy Salmon is the manager and I also received a message from one forumer. Who is Tharanidharan? Is the club Valencia reserved for him? 

Valencia job offered to some1..

Roma will be free within a week.

2 hours ago, DarkLord said:

What?

Billy is the manager of Real Madrid

Valencia are still showing as unmanaged

2 hours ago, georgie34 said:

What?

Billy is the manager of Real Madrid

Valencia are still showing as unmanaged

I figured out that Billy Salmon has offered Valencia to his friend and that's why it is showing his name on Valencia. So, could anyone be kind enough to offer me a club as soon as one becomes available? So it becomes occupied and no one else can take it!!

15 hours ago, DarkLord said:

I figured out that Billy Salmon has offered Valencia to his friend and that's why it is showing his name on Valencia. So, could anyone be kind enough to offer me a club as soon as one becomes available? So it becomes occupied and no one else can take it!!

send me friend request on SM... I will offer you ASAP...!! my name is "dhruv patel" on SM and same profile pic as using here.

DARK LORD HAS BEEN APPOINTED AS NEW MANAGER OF SSC NAPOLI:

Within two hours from the resiging of Paolo, SSC Napoli has find their replacement. For Dark Lord, this is going to be second managerial stint in top league. 

DARK LORD'S FIRST INTERVIEW :

I'm feeling very good and happy. We all know how good and big the Napoli. So their expectations. I've been appointed in mid season and I don't have enough time to rebuild the team but still we will do our best. 12 games left in the season and if we play good we'll fight for title or promotion. Let's all hope for best. I request board and fans to support me as I might lose initially but will come back stronger. Thank you all. 

3 hours ago, georgie34 said:

Title Odds

Div 1

Juventus 9/4 13/8

R Madrid 9/2 9/4

Chelsea 3/1 11/2

Man City 9/1 6/1

Bayern 6/4 16/1

Man Utd 40/1 40/1

Barcelona 33/1 80/1

PSG 8/1 100/1

Will update Divs 2 & 3 tonight

Don't laugh. Actually I never understood the concept of odds. How it is calculated. Can anyone explain me? I know 80/1 means very less chance but how do you calculate that 80/1?

4 hours ago, DarkLord said:

Don't laugh. Actually I never understood the concept of odds. How it is calculated. Can anyone explain me? I know 80/1 means very less chance but how do you calculate that 80/1?

Tbh I have just put some numbers together quickly without thinking about percentages as it is just a bit of fun.

To explain it fully is quite long-winded. In short 80/1 means if you bet £1 and Barca win the league you win £80 profit.

All the odds of all the teams will generally total 105-115%. Basically anything over 100% is the profit for the bookmaker.

4 hours ago, georgie34 said:

Tbh I have just put some numbers together quickly without thinking about percentages as it is just a bit of fun.

To explain it fully is quite long-winded. In short 80/1 means if you bet £1 and Barca win the league you win £80 profit.

All the odds of all the teams will generally total 105-115%. Basically anything over 100% is the profit for the bookmaker.

OK thanks. What about Div 2and 3 title odds? Update please 

TRANSFER RUMOURS: TWO EXPERIENCED STAR PLAYERS OF NAPOLI WILL BE LEAVING SOON

Napoli board has told the press that two players Gabbiadini and Tonelli might leave the club soon. This is because that new manager has told the board, "Though these players are good, they doesn't fit in my plans. He also said that he'll give them chance to prove themselves and he confirmed some clubs already approached them for these players." But the board has made their statement clear that until unless a good offer is received for these players, they will remain with the club. 

BAYER LEVERKUSEN VS SSC NAPOLI 
23rd OCTOBER 2016 / 20:00 / BAY ARENA

Tonight is the big night for both of the teams. They have met previously twice and Napoli won both games. So it's a real test for Michael Hudson and his team. While on the other side, Dark Lord on his first official match as Partenopei manager and he doesn't want to lose this one. So it's going to be fun to watch them fighting for win. 

DARK LORD ON TODAY'S MATCH AND LINE UP : 
Mr. Hudson has got some good history and Bayer - with those quality players, it's not a easy to win against them. But we'll give our best and hope we continue our winning record against Bayer. And regarding lineup, there's going to be lot of changes. We got Demi and Korb on loan from RM and Barcelona. I should thank Mr. Salmon and Mr. Paudel to give them out on loan at such short notice. Hope they add more strength to our team. Thank you. 

Bayern face relegation threatened Barcelona this Thursday. A must win game for both clubs as Bayern try to gain ground on the sides challenging for the title, whilst Barcelona are locked in a three-way relegation dog fight. Bayern will be without winger Ribery but otherwise have no new issues to report.