georgie34

Pat's Euro League (ID 338046) - with side rules

THE LOST CHANCE

This week was considered crucial for Juventus FC. During the weekdays Thumbs_Ups Juventus traveled to then 2nd placed Stamford Bridge, looking to extend their lead at top of the table. And what a performance it was. Juventus outwitted Chelsea in both style of play and performance, ultimately winning 0-3 to extend the lead to 6 points. And in the process sending Chelsea to 3rd in the table.

Next challenge for The Old Lady was playing host to new 2nd place holder Real Madrid. It was a match of tactical nous and mind games. Most of the time the game was played in middle of the park with both teams giving nothing away. 

But a superb play by Juventus opened the RM defence and Lacazette scored (Yes a striker, finally!). There was nothing in the game till RM equalised and Pereyra failing to win it for Juventus late on with a great play by the host. This was a missed opportunity considering all the nearby teams drew as well.

TRANSFER HAVOC!!

With two managers resigning from the GW, the agreed deal for a player was thrown out of the window. Thumbs_Up declined to comment on the matter but disappointment was clearly evident on his face. Juventus' transfer committee now have all to do it. 

On 09/10/2016 at 3:52 PM, Middle_Finger said:

The only thing that's left for you to do is shoot the manager before a match day :). 

Your right I am all out of ideas. Gun loaded...........

By the time I get it right it will surely be too late to challenge this season?

8 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

THE LOST CHANCE

This week was considered crucial for Juventus FC. During the weekdays Thumbs_Ups Juventus traveled to then 2nd placed Stamford Bridge, looking to extend their lead at top of the table. And what a performance it was. Juventus outwitted Chelsea in both style of play and performance, ultimately winning 0-3 to extend the lead to 6 points. And in the process sending Chelsea to 3rd in the table.

Next challenge for The Old Lady was playing host to new 2nd place holder Real Madrid. It was a match of tactical nous and mind games. Most of the time the game was played in middle of the park with both teams giving nothing away. 

But a superb play by Juventus opened the RM defence and Lacazette scored (Yes a striker, finally!). There was nothing in the game till RM equalised and Pereyra failing to win it for Juventus late on with a great play by the host. This was a missed opportunity considering all the nearby teams drew as well.

TRANSFER HAVOC!!

With two managers resigning from the GW, the agreed deal for a player was thrown out of the window. Thumbs_Up declined to comment on the matter but disappointment was clearly evident on his face. Juventus' transfer committee now have all to do it. 

Two managers resigning? Which clubs?

7 hours ago, georgie34 said:

Your right I am all out of ideas. Gun loaded...........

By the time I get it right it will surely be too late to challenge this season?

Since my modesty is going unnoticed, I will be blunt. You, Pat live in denial. Since I got a team with good rated players, you and every other managers lost the league that very same day.

Evaluate your season and try to finish second. Let's be honest that's the best and highest position available. PEACE OUT (mic dropped)

44 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Those two clubs have been taken. By the look of it, 1-2 more will be available in the coming weeks. Its not up to me to invite you. Pats the creator and owner, get in touch with him.

Yeah OK. I'll contact Pat(George). Can you just temme what are clubs will be available in upcoming weeks?

Bayern defeat leaders Juventus to at least make it a bit interesting in the race between Juventus and Real Madrid for the Div 1 title. Robben, Fabregas & Muller scored Bayern's goals to hopefully re-install some confidence into a very fragile squad of players. 

PSG provide the opposition for Bayern's next game. Like Bayern they have struggled all season and will be desperate to get their first league victory of the season to kick-start their campaign.

13 hours ago, georgie34 said:

Valencia now available!

Is that free? Because I checked. Billy Salmon is the manager and I also received a message from one forumer. Who is Tharanidharan? Is the club Valencia reserved for him? 

10 minutes ago, DarkLord said:

Is that free? Because I checked. Billy Salmon is the manager and I also received a message from one forumer. Who is Tharanidharan? Is the club Valencia reserved for him? 

Valencia job offered to some1..

Roma will be free within a week.

2 hours ago, DarkLord said:

What?

Billy is the manager of Real Madrid

Valencia are still showing as unmanaged

2 hours ago, georgie34 said:

What?

Billy is the manager of Real Madrid

Valencia are still showing as unmanaged

I figured out that Billy Salmon has offered Valencia to his friend and that's why it is showing his name on Valencia. So, could anyone be kind enough to offer me a club as soon as one becomes available? So it becomes occupied and no one else can take it!!

15 hours ago, DarkLord said:

I figured out that Billy Salmon has offered Valencia to his friend and that's why it is showing his name on Valencia. So, could anyone be kind enough to offer me a club as soon as one becomes available? So it becomes occupied and no one else can take it!!

send me friend request on SM... I will offer you ASAP...!! my name is "dhruv patel" on SM and same profile pic as using here.

DARK LORD HAS BEEN APPOINTED AS NEW MANAGER OF SSC NAPOLI:

Within two hours from the resiging of Paolo, SSC Napoli has find their replacement. For Dark Lord, this is going to be second managerial stint in top league. 

DARK LORD'S FIRST INTERVIEW :

I'm feeling very good and happy. We all know how good and big the Napoli. So their expectations. I've been appointed in mid season and I don't have enough time to rebuild the team but still we will do our best. 12 games left in the season and if we play good we'll fight for title or promotion. Let's all hope for best. I request board and fans to support me as I might lose initially but will come back stronger. Thank you all. 

3 hours ago, georgie34 said:

Title Odds

Div 1

Juventus 9/4 13/8

R Madrid 9/2 9/4

Chelsea 3/1 11/2

Man City 9/1 6/1

Bayern 6/4 16/1

Man Utd 40/1 40/1

Barcelona 33/1 80/1

PSG 8/1 100/1

Will update Divs 2 & 3 tonight

Don't laugh. Actually I never understood the concept of odds. How it is calculated. Can anyone explain me? I know 80/1 means very less chance but how do you calculate that 80/1?

4 hours ago, DarkLord said:

Don't laugh. Actually I never understood the concept of odds. How it is calculated. Can anyone explain me? I know 80/1 means very less chance but how do you calculate that 80/1?

Tbh I have just put some numbers together quickly without thinking about percentages as it is just a bit of fun.

To explain it fully is quite long-winded. In short 80/1 means if you bet £1 and Barca win the league you win £80 profit.

All the odds of all the teams will generally total 105-115%. Basically anything over 100% is the profit for the bookmaker.

4 hours ago, georgie34 said:

Tbh I have just put some numbers together quickly without thinking about percentages as it is just a bit of fun.

To explain it fully is quite long-winded. In short 80/1 means if you bet £1 and Barca win the league you win £80 profit.

All the odds of all the teams will generally total 105-115%. Basically anything over 100% is the profit for the bookmaker.

OK thanks. What about Div 2and 3 title odds? Update please