georgie34

Pat's Euro League (ID 338046) - with side rules

TRANSFER RUMOURS: TWO EXPERIENCED STAR PLAYERS OF NAPOLI WILL BE LEAVING SOON

Napoli board has told the press that two players Gabbiadini and Tonelli might leave the club soon. This is because that new manager has told the board, "Though these players are good, they doesn't fit in my plans. He also said that he'll give them chance to prove themselves and he confirmed some clubs already approached them for these players." But the board has made their statement clear that until unless a good offer is received for these players, they will remain with the club. 

BAYER LEVERKUSEN VS SSC NAPOLI 
23rd OCTOBER 2016 / 20:00 / BAY ARENA

Tonight is the big night for both of the teams. They have met previously twice and Napoli won both games. So it's a real test for Michael Hudson and his team. While on the other side, Dark Lord on his first official match as Partenopei manager and he doesn't want to lose this one. So it's going to be fun to watch them fighting for win. 

DARK LORD ON TODAY'S MATCH AND LINE UP : 
Mr. Hudson has got some good history and Bayer - with those quality players, it's not a easy to win against them. But we'll give our best and hope we continue our winning record against Bayer. And regarding lineup, there's going to be lot of changes. We got Demi and Korb on loan from RM and Barcelona. I should thank Mr. Salmon and Mr. Paudel to give them out on loan at such short notice. Hope they add more strength to our team. Thank you. 

Bayern face relegation threatened Barcelona this Thursday. A must win game for both clubs as Bayern try to gain ground on the sides challenging for the title, whilst Barcelona are locked in a three-way relegation dog fight. Bayern will be without winger Ribery but otherwise have no new issues to report. 

TRANSFER RUMOURS : NAPOLI TO BRING "NEW PLAYMAKER" AND DEFENDER 
As Hamsik and Chiellini is banned and to be sold, Napoli is now very active in transfer market to buy a creative player and defender.

DARKLORD : "We all know playmaker is one of the important positions in the team and without which winning is not easy. And defense - a good defense is a good offense. As of now we got Sakho, Chirchies and Ghoulam. We need depth. Actually we're looking for swaps. We got too many players for same positions. We don't want their talent to get wasted on bench. So interested clubs can send their bids"

14 minutes ago, DarkLord said:

TRANSFER RUMOURS : NAPOLI TO BRING "NEW PLAYMAKER" AND DEFENDER 
As Hamsik and Chiellini is banned and to be sold, Napoli is now very active in transfer market to buy a creative player and defender.

DARKLORD : "We all know playmaker is one of the important positions in the team and without which winning is not easy. And defense - a good defense is a good offense. As of now we got Sakho, Chirchies and Ghoulam. We need depth. Actually we're looking for swaps. We got too many players for same positions. We don't want their talent to get wasted on bench. So interested clubs can send their bids"

Are you aware about that Chelleini and Hamsik must be sold to EXTERNAL only???!!! asking because you have mentioned about player swaps...

NAP - SEV : 2-0 : NAPOLI WENT PAST SEVILLA BY GABBIADINI'S BRACE :
Gabbiadini started the scoring at 3rd minute by an wonderful pass from Slimani. And again Gabbiadini added one more to his name by match winning assist from Chirchies. Chirchies was voted MOTM later for his assist and wonderful tackles and clearances.

DARK LORD: It was a good match. We lost Chiellini and Hamsik but we came from that shock and won a game proving football is not a one man show. After all it's a team work. Congratulations to my players for winning this match. This is my first win as Napoli manager. I'm so happy now. We gotta do some business in transfer market. 

Bayern entertain Man Utd looking to avenge the last time these two great clubs encounted each other. On that occasion it was Man Utd that came out on top but Bayern will be hell bent to ensure there is not a repeat of either the performance or more importantly the result. Bayern are without star winger Ribery and there is a recall for Benzema as manager Roper juggles things about.

Current Bayern form guide is WLWL......so I think a 'W' is next in that sequence lol

NAPOLI - LIVERPOOL

STADIO SAN PAOLO : 20:00 GMT

DARKLORD : "It's one of the toughest fixtures in the season considering the experience and history of Jared. But they have lost three games in a row and I'd love to make it "Arsenal". We should never underestimate our opponents. So we'll try our best to win. To keep our promotion dreams alive, both teams will fight for Max points. So it's going to be a feast for fans. "

NAPOLI - LIVERPOOL : 2 - 0 : ANOTHER VICTORY FOR NAPOLI MEN TO SEND THEM TO TOP FOUR 
Two first half goals from Gabbiadini and Insigne was enough for Napoli to get their win and move to top four which keeps their promotion dreams alive. On the other side, Liverpool has been dumped to fourth consecutive defeat. Gabbiadini was voted MOTM for his goal and wonderful performance. Chirchies again got an assist and Insigne scored from free kick 

DARK LORD :" It was a good win. You know, next week we have a Derby match and we needed a win this week to maintain the confidence and my players won. Gabbi is in good form not only Gabbi, everyone - getting clean sheets against Liverpool and Sevilla is not a easy one. I congratulate everyone on this victory."

OFFICIAL : SSC NAPOLI SIGN STEFAN SAVIC

Napoli is delighted to announce that Stefan Savic has completed his transfer from Real Sociedad. Savic joins Napoli on a four-year contract.

Savic has played for some big clubs which include Fiorentina, Atletico Madrid and Real Sociedad. The Montenegro International has represented his country 39 times and scoring four times in that process. 

SAVIC : "It is a dream come true to be joining Napoli. To play football at the highest level is all I have ever wanted to do. I want to progress to be the best that I can be and I believe working with Dark Lord will help me develop in the right way and at the right club. I am looking forward to meeting my new team-mates and to starting this new chapter of my life."

DARK LORD :"Savic is a central defender with great natural talent. He has progressed well to date and has the potential to become one of the best around. We look forward to working with him to help nurture that raw talent and fulfil his potential. Savic is at the right club to continue his development."

Bayern stick in another modest performance to fend off Man Utd 1-0 in the recent encounter. The game was average at best and sadly lacked many quality moments. Benzema provided the only goal of an otherwise forgettable game. The German giants now tackle the team immediately above them in the league, Chelsea. Bayern have both Ribrey and Muller missing so their squad will be tested to the limits in terms of quality come match day.

OFFICIAL : SSC NAPOLI SIGN JACK WILSHERE

Napoli is delighted to announce that Jack Wilshire has completed his transfer Arsenal. Wilshere joins on a four-year contract.

Wilshere made 15 appearances and scored 3 goals for Arsenal. Also he has played 4 matches for Three Lions and scored once. 

JACK: "I am very proud to join Napoli, this move is a dream come true for me. I am excited to play for a club with such an illustrious history and hope to be part of it for a long time. I thank the trust the club and Dark Lord have put in me. I hope I fulfill Club's and fans' expectations. "

DARK LORD: "Jack is a very talented footballer who has been in such prolific form for his club. He is a real team player with great skill, vision and also has a good eye for goal. I am delighted he has chosen to sign for Napoli. I believe he will make an impact on the team very quickly as his style of play is suited to the our club's style. We are all looking forward to working with him."

LAZIO VS SSC NAPOLI 
STADIO OLYMPICO / 20:00 GMT / DIV 3

Napoli go into the game having won last two games out of three under manager Dark Lord while Lazio are currently 9 games without a win and hoping to stop their run of defeat. 

DARK LORD : " We won last two matches. We hope we can continue that form in this match. This is important match for both of us because it's not only rivalry match but also match of survival. We on one hand trying to get promoted while Lazio are trying to get away from bottom position. And yes, three new players - Savic, Wilshere, Bruno Peres are gonna make their debut today. I hope they adopt to our style and perform well. "

Bayern grind out a 1-1 draw with Chelsea. The Blues took the lead through some chap called Messi early in the first half. Bayern rallied after going behind to level matters through Robben. Fabregas was sent off meaning he now misses the Man City game.

NAPOLI - ROMA
    STADIO SAN PAOLO/ 20:00 GMT / DIV 3

Napoli has trained an extra session after Lazio game and manager has told that reason is to improve quality of play and aiming to win remaining matches of the league. Whereas Roma has travelled to Naples to beat their local rivals Napoli. They are travelling without a manager and hope they can perform good under their caretaker. 

DARK LORD : " Last match,  we played out a 0-0 draw against Lazio and we lost Gabbi in suspension. So it's tough for anyone to fill his shoes as striker. Also, we lost 2 valuable points. And we gotta win tonight to keep our promotion dreams alive. We'll hope for best result. And successfully we got Rudiger. He's a very good defender for his age. Hope he develop into one of the club's best player. And we'll help him in that process."

Bayern tear Man City apart 4-0 after a scintillating performance at the Etihad Stadium on Sunday. The ever inconsistent German giants were at their peak for a must-win encounter that keeps their very slim title hopes alive. Firs half goals from Payet, Robben and the ever-green Jagielka put the visitors firmly in control. Bayern then strolled in the second half whilst adding a forth goal through Vidal. Bayern know that it is no good beating the top sides when they keep losing to the minnows of Div 1. They must concentrate when the pressure is off, clearly something they are unable to do at present.

NAP - ROM : 2 - 0 : NAPOLI CLOSED DOWN THE PROMOTION GAP WITH SLIMANI'S BRACE : Initially Slimani netted the goal with wonderful free kick delivered from Insigne and sometime later, Slimani scored his second goal finishing from 25yards away. Sakho set that goal up. And that's 4 clean sheets out of 5 for Dark Lord and Co. With this win, Napoli has reduced the gap between them and Leverkusen who are in 3rd place by 1 point. 

On 03/11/2016 at 7:11 AM, georgie34 said:

Unmanaged Teams

Div 1 - All 8 managed

Div 2 - Valencia unmanaged

Div 3 - Roma taken

Warm welcome to the new Roma manager Salvatore. This only leaves Valencia as the only unmanaged team in the game.