Jump to content

Pat's Euro League (ID 338046) - with side rules


Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, georgie34 said:

In GWs where I have had Sanchez he has tended to struggle for me for some reason?:unsure:

In every gw I have/had Sanchez, I did/do not use him as the protagonist. There always were/are players like messi,neymar,Suarez,aguero,bale,griezmann,etc. Still for a sub or cup runs he always get/got decent returns 15-20(goals + assists). 

The one time I am using him as the main guy, I am not a happy manager :(. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SIDE RULES 1) Max squad cap of £400m / 30 players (includes loans in & out) 2) Bottom 2 in Div 1 must sell their top rated player externally at the end of the season 3) If signings or

Today Juventus Football Club bids farewell to Higuain and Chiellini.    

If any of you have to say something or ask, please use the forum and not the GW newsfeed for few days. Any message in the newsfeed will get washed away by the floods of transfer news. 

Posted Images

MANCHESTER CITY WON THE CUP FINAL....!!!!

Manchester-City-win-League-Cup.jpg

Manchester City beat Juventus 1 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy. Busquets scored the winner for Manchester City and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Due to fitness issues and busy schedule and AMBITIOUS Manager... Manager played only 2 first team player in the Final to keep pushing for Treble and it pays off...!!!

Only Busquet and Zabaleta starts the match. Busquet had fantastic match and scored 1st Goal of Manchester City career and what a time to score it...  the only goal of the match of the Cup final...!!

_88493304_epacity.jpg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Since I am always complaining about my useless strikers, I am ready to put it all out.

Juventus' strikers stats in all competitions which include, the league, cup, shield and SMFA competition.

NAME            APPS       GS      ASST

Sanchez         15(1)          2            4

Morata          20(7)         5           1

Lacazette       27(8)          7            6

Luan              12(3)         2            2

Alario                3(2)          1             0

 

And I rest my case !!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bayern earn a really good win over Juventus to put themselves right in with a chance of winning the title despite being crap for most of the season. It will be a 5-way gang bang right until the last ball is kicked, as only 3 points separates all five teams. Goals from Alaba & Muller saw off the Turin based side. Bayern have to make sure there are no Stevie-G type slip-ups against PSG this Sunday. Last time they met the French outfit caused one of the upsets of the season winning 1-0 with their only shot on target.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2016 at 3:43 PM, dhruv5588 said:

MANCHESTER CITY WON THE CUP FINAL....!!!!

Manchester-City-win-League-Cup.jpg

Manchester City beat Juventus 1 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy. Busquets scored the winner for Manchester City and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Due to fitness issues and busy schedule and AMBITIOUS Manager... Manager played only 2 first team player in the Final to keep pushing for Treble and it pays off...!!!

Only Busquet and Zabaleta starts the match. Busquet had fantastic match and scored 1st Goal of Manchester City career and what a time to score it...  the only goal of the match of the Cup final...!!

_88493304_epacity.jpg

 

Where's Busquet??

Link to post
Share on other sites

Back-to-back defeats for Bayern leaves them in 5th place and now 5 points off the top with just a few games to go. PSG earned only their second win (both against Bayern) of the season against Bayern with a comfortable 3-1 victory. Sadly that poor performance from Bayern was matched in their following game as they suffered a 1-2 defeat at the hands of Real Madrid. Roper must ensure the team don't suffer a third straight loss as they entertain Barca on Sunday. If they do then serious questions must be raised over the credentials and future of Roper at the helm of the German giants.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/15/2016 at 2:26 PM, dhruv5588 said:

Busquet doesn't want to show off... so he went home and enjoyed.

 

1 hour ago, georgie34 said:

Roper must ensure the team don't suffer a third straight loss as they entertain Barca on Sunday. If they do then serious questions must be raised over the credentials and future of Roper, who was already fired once, at the helm of the German giants.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bayern play Man Utd with both sides eager to take three points. Bayern are desperate to finish in the top three spots and Man Utd are equally desperate to finish outside the bottom two and avoid relegation. Both sides are missing key players for tonight's match. Bayern are without the trio of club captain Lahm, Pepe and Vidal whilst Man Utd are missing ex Bayern star Hummels and Pogba.

Link to post
Share on other sites

With two games to go this is how the table looks for the 5 title contenders in division 1* - 

Teams       plyd   pts    Fixtures

Real M.     26     46    Juve(a) Chl(a)

JUVE         26     44    RM(h)  Bar(a)

M. City       26     44    Utd(h)  BM(a)

Chelsea     26     42    BM(a)  RM(h)

Bayern M.  26    40     Chl(h)  Utd(h)

 

 

* United, Barca and PSG are out of the title race. PSG already got relegated last match. Barca and United fighting to stay in Division 1.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bayern Match Preview

After the midweek defeat to Man Utd Bayern boss Roper has been left somewhat deflated and will most definitely make changes for the clash with Chelsea. Bayern have a plethora of injuries with Benzema, Lahm, Pepe, Jagileka all in the treatment room. Bayern have been struggling to say the least recently. Realistically have zero chance of winning the title, but still a top 3 spot is on offer should they win their final two matches.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, georgie34 said:

Bayern Match Preview

After the midweek defeat to Man Utd Bayern boss Roper has been left somewhat deflated and will most definitely make changes for the clash with Chelsea. Bayern have a plethora of injuries with Benzema, Lahm, Pepe, Jagileka all in the treatment room. Bayern have been struggling to say the least recently. Realistically have zero chance of winning the title, but still a top 3 spot is on offer should they win their final two matches.

First to throw-in the towel. :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bayern Match Preview

Key players Pepe & Benzema return for Bayern's final game of the season against Man City. Bayern have to win to leaf-frog Man City to snatch third place from them and pick up a small but important cap bonus of £5m for next season. Man City meanwhile must win to stand any chance of winning the league and therefore completing an incredible treble. A win is likely not to be enough as they would still require both Juventus and Real Madrid to drop points.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...