georgie34

Pat's Euro League (ID 338046) - with side rules

JUVENTUS DIARY

After a tumultuous few weeks where Juventus fell to 3 consecutive league loses followed by a further 1 lose and 2 draws saw them lose their top spot to Man City for the first time this season. 

The decline was so fast falling and uncontrollable Juventus's manager Thumbs_up was running out of ideas on how to stop the fall. Thumbs_up tried everything in his power to stop the trout but it was just not happening. One factor was out of his hand though, their strikers barren run continued. Even after exchanging Dybala with Sanchez the problem continued. Some called it the strikers curse and others just laid lose their frustration on Juventus' No. 9s. 

Finally Sanchez opened his account on the 8th time of asking. But statistical comparison with dybala was damning in every sense up to that point. In 7 games played Dybala had 2 goals and 2 assists. Whereas, Sanchez had no goals and 2 assists in his 7 games. 

Thumbs_Up rightly pointed out that the match against RM should have been won after dominating the match for whole 90 mins. But could only come out with a draw after missing plenty of gilt edge chances. But then came the result that the Juve fans were waiting for weeks, a 3-1 win against Barcelona. Everybody was buoyed with the result but Thumbs_Up was quick to throw caution in the air. Stating that their recent slump have opened the gates to 4 other teams where 5th placed team is just  4 points behind. Almost making every single match a potential title deciding match. In these last 100m just one lose or a draw will see mighty Juventus lose their top spot again with no time for recovery. 

2 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Finally Sanchez opened his account on the 8th time of asking. But statistical comparison with dybala was damning in every sense up to that point. In 7 games played Dybala had 2 goals and 2 assists. Whereas, Sanchez had no goals and 2 assists in his 7 games. 

In GWs where I have had Sanchez he has tended to struggle for me for some reason?:unsure:

17 hours ago, georgie34 said:

In GWs where I have had Sanchez he has tended to struggle for me for some reason?:unsure:

In every gw I have/had Sanchez, I did/do not use him as the protagonist. There always were/are players like messi,neymar,Suarez,aguero,bale,griezmann,etc. Still for a sub or cup runs he always get/got decent returns 15-20(goals + assists). 

The one time I am using him as the main guy, I am not a happy manager :(. 

MANCHESTER CITY WON THE CUP FINAL....!!!!

Manchester-City-win-League-Cup.jpg

Manchester City beat Juventus 1 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy. Busquets scored the winner for Manchester City and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Due to fitness issues and busy schedule and AMBITIOUS Manager... Manager played only 2 first team player in the Final to keep pushing for Treble and it pays off...!!!

Only Busquet and Zabaleta starts the match. Busquet had fantastic match and scored 1st Goal of Manchester City career and what a time to score it...  the only goal of the match of the Cup final...!!

_88493304_epacity.jpg

Since I am always complaining about my useless strikers, I am ready to put it all out.

Juventus' strikers stats in all competitions which include, the league, cup, shield and SMFA competition.

NAME            APPS       GS      ASST

Sanchez         15(1)          2            4

Morata          20(7)         5           1

Lacazette       27(8)          7            6

Luan              12(3)         2            2

Alario                3(2)          1             0

And I rest my case !!!

Bayern earn a really good win over Juventus to put themselves right in with a chance of winning the title despite being crap for most of the season. It will be a 5-way gang bang right until the last ball is kicked, as only 3 points separates all five teams. Goals from Alaba & Muller saw off the Turin based side. Bayern have to make sure there are no Stevie-G type slip-ups against PSG this Sunday. Last time they met the French outfit caused one of the upsets of the season winning 1-0 with their only shot on target.

On 11/10/2016 at 3:43 PM, dhruv5588 said:

MANCHESTER CITY WON THE CUP FINAL....!!!!

Manchester-City-win-League-Cup.jpg

Manchester City beat Juventus 1 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy. Busquets scored the winner for Manchester City and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Due to fitness issues and busy schedule and AMBITIOUS Manager... Manager played only 2 first team player in the Final to keep pushing for Treble and it pays off...!!!

Only Busquet and Zabaleta starts the match. Busquet had fantastic match and scored 1st Goal of Manchester City career and what a time to score it...  the only goal of the match of the Cup final...!!

_88493304_epacity.jpg

Where's Busquet??

Back-to-back defeats for Bayern leaves them in 5th place and now 5 points off the top with just a few games to go. PSG earned only their second win (both against Bayern) of the season against Bayern with a comfortable 3-1 victory. Sadly that poor performance from Bayern was matched in their following game as they suffered a 1-2 defeat at the hands of Real Madrid. Roper must ensure the team don't suffer a third straight loss as they entertain Barca on Sunday. If they do then serious questions must be raised over the credentials and future of Roper at the helm of the German giants.

On 11/15/2016 at 2:26 PM, dhruv5588 said:

Busquet doesn't want to show off... so he went home and enjoyed.

1 hour ago, georgie34 said:

Roper must ensure the team don't suffer a third straight loss as they entertain Barca on Sunday. If they do then serious questions must be raised over the credentials and future of Roper, who was already fired once, at the helm of the German giants.

3 hours ago, georgie34 said:

Napoli are now available. They are already under both caps so players can be signed straight away.

Napoli now managed. Anyone interested in joining let me know and I will contact you soon as a club becomes vacant

Bayern play Man Utd with both sides eager to take three points. Bayern are desperate to finish in the top three spots and Man Utd are equally desperate to finish outside the bottom two and avoid relegation. Both sides are missing key players for tonight's match. Bayern are without the trio of club captain Lahm, Pepe and Vidal whilst Man Utd are missing ex Bayern star Hummels and Pogba.

With two games to go this is how the table looks for the 5 title contenders in division 1* - 

Teams       plyd   pts    Fixtures

Real M.     26     46    Juve(a) Chl(a)

JUVE         26     44    RM(h)  Bar(a)

M. City       26     44    Utd(h)  BM(a)

Chelsea     26     42    BM(a)  RM(h)

Bayern M.  26    40     Chl(h)  Utd(h)

* United, Barca and PSG are out of the title race. PSG already got relegated last match. Barca and United fighting to stay in Division 1.