georgie34

Pat's Euro League (ID 338046) - with side rules

4 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:
14 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

I just realised we cannot do trades with other clubs. Everybody has to sell first, therefore external clubs will be loaded. Keeps getting interesting and difficult !! 

correct B)

19 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:
14 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

I just realised we cannot do trades with other clubs. Everybody has to sell first, therefore external clubs will be loaded. Keeps getting interesting and difficult !! 

You can, but the deal just cant go through untill you met criteria

2 minutes ago, beist said:

You can, but the deal just cant go through untill you met criteria

May be you guys worked it out. But the way I see is first I need to trim my squad and value and then go for new players. So its going to take time. Something tells me you must be interested in my players? :)

Why "must sell to external clubs?" The team has to loose its best player and that too for a cheap value? For e.g. if ManCity got relegated then they must sell aguero... Aguero's value is lets say 45 mil then external clubs will offer around 45 only. But if he allows to go in the gameworld, may be other manager can offer 60-70 mil for him. That way mancity can use that fund to rebuild its squad.

34 minutes ago, dhruv5588 said:

Why "must sell to external clubs?" The team has to loose its best player and that too for a cheap value? For e.g. if ManCity got relegated then they must sell aguero... Aguero's value is lets say 45 mil then external clubs will offer around 45 only. But if he allows to go in the gameworld, may be other manager can offer 60-70 mil for him. That way mancity can use that fund to rebuild its squad.

I gave this a lot of thought.

I did not want Div 1 relegated teams selling their best player to their 'friends'. I did not want the best players remaining in a constant cycle of the same old exclusive teams. I wanted to try something different and only time will tell if it works or not? I believe it will.........

10 minutes ago, georgie34 said:

I did not want Div 1 relegated teams selling their best player to their 'friends'. I did not want the best players remaining in a constant cycle of the same old exclusive teams. I wanted to try something different and only time will tell if it works or not? I believe it will.........

Thats probably best

1 hour ago, georgie34 said:

Agreed !! Let's give it time. The first few weeks will be chaos to say the least. Looks hard as a nail

22 minutes ago, dhruv5588 said:

Guys... Can we add 1 more rule??

"Player exchange deal not allowed. Only cash deal"

That will be more realistic and will bring value of money back in gameworld.

I don't mind either way on this tbh.

I would like to make this GW as easy as possible to police though, so I would say forget about adding this unless everyone jumped on my case and wanted it added.

28 minutes ago, dhruv5588 said:

Barca, bayern and real will have 600+ millions squad... I wonder what they'll sell??!!!

I jusr worked out what I would like to be my starting XI and that alone came to £278m. All squads are not allowed to drop below 22 players so that only leaves me £122m for the other 11+ players. Head scratching time..........

7 minutes ago, georgie34 said:

I jusr worked out what I would like to be my starting XI and that alone came to £278m. All squads are not allowed to drop below 22 players so that only leaves me £122m for the other 11+ players. Head scratching time..........

I will have my peace for another 48 hours. And then take it from there. The best part I have a 94m rated gk and he is worth just 10m. Good luck with 50m rated neuer ??

45 minutes ago, dhruv5588 said:

Guys... Can we add 1 more rule??

"Player exchange deal not allowed. Only cash deal"

That will be more realistic and will bring value of money back in gameworld.

That rule is not comprehensible at all. Managers with small stadium capacities will struggle to buy players.

13 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:
On 16/08/2016 at 6:45 AM, Middle_Finger said:

Bring it on Bayer Leverkusen are looking for players !!!