georgie34

Pat's Euro League (ID 338046) - with side rules

58 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Whilst we wait, can anyone of you beat the stats given below or post your best - 

_20160818_160025.JPG

ha ha ha...!! just checked that you have got only 3 managers in entire gameworld... 

still an achievement...! 

7 minutes ago, dhruv5588 said:

...!! are you playing alone or what in that GW? whats the ID of GW ? We want to see...

Well dhruv these is my 16th season running and hopefully the final one. I have chased managers away, like in my other GWs with my winning streak !! This is only in league over 3 seasons. Starting with the one before last, the whole of last, and now still going strong !!

1 hour ago, georgie34 said:

I have added this to the side rules unless there are any objections???

Yes we should be able to buy players from unmanaged clubs. Many players will be available with both caps/rules in place. You cannot protect a club who knows when it will be managed or if it will be managed at all. So I object to "not buying players from unmanaged clubs" !!! Dude don't make any last minute changes. Wait to see how this season spans out. There's always the next !!

14 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Sorry I don't get it... So we can buy from external clubs ?

Oh yes we can by all day long from external clubs, just thinking of protecting the 2-3 unmanaged clubs within the GW so to attract new managers?

4 minutes ago, georgie34 said:

Oh yes we can by all day long from external clubs, just thinking of protecting the 2-3 unmanaged clubs within the GW so to attract new managers?

4 minutes ago, georgie34 said:

Yes, No problem with that rule. Infact many customs keep this rule. For keeping unmanaged side reasonably strong and attractive.

2 minutes ago, dhruv5588 said:

Yes we should be able to buy players from unmanaged clubs. Many players will be available with both caps/rules in place. You cannot protect a club who knows when it will be managed or if it will be managed at all. So I object to "not buying players from unmanaged clubs" !!! Dude don't make any last minute changes. Wait to see how this season spans out. There's always the next !!

7 minutes ago, georgie34 said:

Yes we should be able to buy players from unmanaged clubs. Many players will be available with both caps/rules in place. You cannot protect a club who knows when it will be managed or if it will be managed at all. So I object to "not buying players from unmanaged clubs" !!! Dude don't make any last minute changes. Wait to see how this season spans out. There's always the next one to improve upon !!

14 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Yes we should be able to buy players from unmanaged clubs. Many players will be available with both caps/rules in place. You cannot protect a club who knows when it will be managed or if it will be managed at all. So I object to "not buying players from unmanaged clubs" !!! Dude don't make any last minute changes. Wait to see how this season spans out. There's always the next one to improve upon !!

in that case i will remove it

3 minutes ago, Jerry Hatrik said:

Hi

If available, can I apply for either Lazio, I seem to like lower divs !, or Valencia pls?

I play AC in CannonPlaceLegends

Lazio or Valencia are both available. Game starts at 2000 tonight

Lazio & Valencia are both free. Apply away! Game starts at 2000 tonight.