Jump to content
georgie34

Pat's Euro League (ID 338046) - with side rules

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Middle_Finger said:

Georgie34 talk to benfica manager. He is applying for external players and luckily I had one shortlisted. I did send him a message. But send messages to the managers you do not know at all. So they get the rules and abide by it !!

message sent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dhruv5588 said:

isnt this a private gameworld??? so that owner can control who is incoming manager?

It should be and was before the GW opened. But as soon as it opened the three vacant teams were all taken by newbies?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Georgie34 you got few small things mixed up I guess. The biggest being the GW name. It doesn't say PATs EURO LEAGUE but just European championship 6...  . this is a big drawback as managers looking to join will not know its a custom GW

I was not given the option to rename it mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, georgie34 said:

Anyone have any opinions on this?

Opinion on what exactly ??

 

8 minutes ago, georgie34 said:

Have an idea to reward league and cup winners with small budget increases. What do people think?

League 1 winner £10m or 2 players

League 1 runner up £5m or 1 player

Domestic cup winner £5m or 1 player

 

 

Yes I wanted to mention it but didn't want to seem too pushy. I am for it but just increase the value or add players do not give managers the choice. It will just confuse ppl. Also I like the transfer window period but too late I suppose. Transfer window would have been beneficial in the first season . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, georgie34 said:

 

 

40 minutes ago, georgie34 said:

I made this suggestion in the newsfeed as well. All the rewards and punishments are for div1 only and leaves out div2 and div3. My take would be max 30 players with -

div1 squad value of 410m

Div2 squad value 405m

Div3 squad value 400m

For relegated teams -

Div1 losses best player

Div2 losses second best player

Div3 bottom 2 losses 3rd best players.

REWARDS -

For winning div1 extra 10m or 2 players

League 1 runner up £5m or 1 player

Domestic cup winner £5m or 1 player

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Opinion on what exactly ??

 

Yes I wanted to mention it but didn't want to seem too pushy. I am for it but just increase the value or add players do not give managers the choice. It will just confuse ppl. Also I like the transfer window period but too late I suppose. Transfer window would have been beneficial in the first season . 

I certainly agree with the max 30 players rule. Thinking about my suggestion now, I would remove that and just concentrate on squad value increases.

I prefer only rewarding Div 1 as it should be the teams that finish top of Div 1 that get rewarded like in real life. 

The reward for the domestic cup is because too many GWs just rest players in the cup and i did not want that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, georgie34 said:

I certainly agree with the max 30 players rule. Thinking about my suggestion now, I would remove that and just concentrate on squad value increases.

I prefer only rewarding Div 1 as it should be the teams that finish top of Div 1 that get rewarded like in real life. 

The reward for the domestic cup is because too many GWs just rest players in the cup and i did not want that.

You make very good points which I agree with. 

The way I am looking at it is that there is no benefit in getting promoted to a higher division hence the squad value suggestion. Also not punishing div 2 n 3 will make the divisions very stagnant and believe me managers will leave playing 2 seasons. For say, if Lazio gets demoted to division three what's the difference between division 2 n 3? None. There will always be clubs that will not get promoted at all and to keep them interested I made those suggestions. You have your group of 12-15 but believe me that will get boring too if you are not pitting against new managers.

As I mentioned I am all up for rewarding div1 and cup winners. Brilliant idea I must say. And I also understand my suggestions are for another day most prob season 2. I am just trying to give you an idea by bringing it up early.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, georgie34 said:

Come on external bids. Where are you? :mad:

 

3 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

This extract is from SM help "Unmanaged and external clubs will also put bids in for players placed on the transfer list. However, the time it takes to receive this offer can vary from a few days to few weeks " good day 

I wonder if the length of time is dependent on how much % over a players value that you have placed him on the T/L for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, georgie34 said:

 

I wonder if the length of time is dependent on how much % over a players value that you have placed him on the T/L for?

It says nothing of that sort. You can double the asking price but makes no difference from my experience. SM is programmed to offer certain amount depended on price,age and the club the player is from, the number you put on the list irrelevant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

It says nothing of that sort. You can double the asking price but makes no difference from my experience. SM is programmed to offer certain amount depended on price,age and the club the player is from, the number you put on the list irrelevant

that clears my thinking on that up then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Div 1 winner £10m budget increase

Div 1 runner up £5m budget increase

Div 2 winner £5m budget increase

Div 3 winner £5m budget increase

Domestic cup winner £5m budget increase

All relegated teams lose any existing budget increases

Div 1 relegated teams sell their best player

 

 

What do you all think?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, georgie34 said:

Div 1 winner £10m budget increase

Div 1 runner up £5m budget increase

Div 2 winner £5m budget increase

Div 3 winner £5m budget increase

Domestic cup winner £5m budget increase

All relegated teams lose any existing budget increases

Div 1 relegated teams sell their best player

 

 

What do you all think?

 

I am averse to rewarding div2 n 3 winners. I understand your point for rewarding all the division winners. But here's my point of view. Now the squad value limit is 400m. Say a team from division 2 wins the league and is rewarded extra 5m. So that totals to 405m for that team and still 400m for other div1 clubs? That's not fair now is it? Hence rewards only div1 winner makes more sense and means less complications. Getting promoted to division 1 and 2 is a reward in itself. The rest I agree with

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

I am averse to rewarding div2 n 3 winners. I understand your point for rewarding all the division winners. But here's my point of view. Now the squad value limit is 400m. Say a team from division 2 wins the league and is rewarded extra 5m. So that totals to 405m for that team and still 400m for other div1 clubs? That's not fair now is it? Hence rewards only div1 winner makes more sense and means less complications. Getting promoted to division 1 and 2 is a reward in itself. The rest I agree with

Budget of 405 to div2,3 winner is OK i think. Let there be more competition in div 1. Because div 1 already has slightly better team from start. So I don't have problem for 405 budget to newly promoted team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dhruv5588 said:

Budget of 405 to div2,3 winner is OK i think. Let there be more competition in div 1. Because div 1 already has slightly better team from start. So I don't have problem for 405 budget to newly promoted team.

I am up for it if Pat will revise few points from season 2. Just say a team from div3 gets back to back promotions. That's 10m advantage. And for say I have mane and he increases taking my value over 400m but less than 405m. Dude I lose higuain/bonnucci/buffon that's a huge advantage to other teams. I suggested pat to revise the max squad value to 410 for div1 405 for 2 and 400 for 3. That way if a club from div 2 is rewarded its still 410m. Are you understanding me??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dhruv5588 said:

And what about the other manager who are not interactive at all... Do they know these rules and will they follow these?

Yes they will. Atm we are only discussing rewards which is easy to make understand. And if most are not interacting I am sure they are aware of all the discussions. No worries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...