georgie34

Pat's Euro League (ID 338046) - with side rules

Thumbs Up asked me this morning with regards to loaning in players. I am happy to go with the majority on this, but I would think the same rules should apply and they should be included in BOTH caps. Again if you go over budget due to a loaned in player rise, then you should face the same penalty of losing you highest rated player.

59 minutes ago, georgie34 said:

Thumbs Up asked me this morning with regards to loaning in players. I am happy to go with the majority on this, but I would think the same rules should apply and they should be included in BOTH caps. Again if you go over budget due to a loaned in player rise, then you should face the same penalty of losing you highest rated player.

Sounds fair to me. But what if the loaned in player(s) increase in rating takes both the parent club and current club above 400m. Both the clubs get penalised ?

16 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Sounds fair to me. But what if the loaned in player(s) increase in rating takes both the parent club and current club above 400m. Both the clubs get penalised ?

I think the only fair way is for both clubs to receive the penalty.

20 hours ago, georgie34 said:

5 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

yes mate BOTH clubs as it would be unfair to penalise just either club imo

6 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Can't upload pictures at all. Sometimes I I can't reply coz I have to resend my previous comments and there's no way to erase those and start fresh. So what else is left to do here?

Are you using mobile for posting pic to forum?

Bayern up to 2nd after an impressive 3-1 over Barca. A 75 rated defender R Basta made his full Bayern debut and managed to get a MR of 4 not surprisingly. He was marking Neymar so had no chance! Benzema was the star of the show on his debut with two goals. Payet was needlessly sent off and has now left me two players suspended for Sunday's encounter against Man Utd. Cover is on the way as Bayern are desperately short on numbers.

Juventus leading the table still, after an unfavourable draw. A host of newcomers had their debut and not surprisingly a win was hard to come by. On the positive, the draw extends the unbeaten run to 4 games and can sense Bayern breathing down our neck. Next up Juventus vs Chelsea with both managers using similar strategies. A win will do a lot for our confidence. FORZA JUVE !! FORZA Thumbs_up !!