rio31

International Premier League

1 hour ago, gweim said:

How many more are we waiting for?

We're at 28 right now actually. I never got confirmation from the fellow who sent me a message about being a Denmark club.

Still waiting on 2 more.

Any Managers that come across this, have a look, and see if you want to be a National Team Manager. I've tried the best I can to make it to where if you take a smaller nation, you've still got a good shot at competing against the big nations.

2 MORE SPOTS!

34 minutes ago, M.D.25 said:

hi man, i'm new to this game.. can basic manager join?

Of course. Take a look at the rules, and see which nations are available.

Let me know what you're thinking. Any questions, go ahead and ask.

54 minutes ago, rio31 said:

Of course. Take a look at the rules, and see which nations are available.

Let me know what you're thinking. Any questions, go ahead and ask.

i love the idea of this game world, i think it would be most fun.. i would like to take tokyo verdy (japan) 

24 minutes ago, M.D.25 said:

i love the idea of this game world, i think it would be most fun.. i would like to take tokyo verdy (japan) 

Awesome. Thanks. Got you down.

My name is Jason Hines (rio31) in the actual game. Send me friend request.

1 hour ago, gweim said:

What if we start with one unmanaged team. People are going to start to forget they even signed up or lose interest. 

Could happen, but most of these managers, about 24, play in one of my other customs, so I'm really not that worried.

Patience amigos. Patience.

1 SPOT LEFT! JUST NEED 1 MANAGER.

HAVE A LOOK!

7 hours ago, rio31 said:

Could happen, but most of these managers, about 24, play in one of my other customs, so I'm really not that worried.

Patience amigos. Patience.

1 SPOT LEFT! JUST NEED 1 MANAGER.

HAVE A LOOK!

What was that!!

FREE ICE CREAM for the next manager to join!! WOW!!!!

12 minutes ago, Huddo said:

Can we get this going mate I'm going on holidays Sept 7th with limited internet so don't want you to have to find another manager!

I can't, with 29 Managers. I mean, I guess I could go with an unmanaged to start, but who knows if that will ever get filled, if I don't choose the right nationality, you know.

Such a specific league like this, having strictly a lot of the same nationality on your team, has to be genuine to the manager.

Believe me, I wish I had this going a long time ago, but, it kept growing, and I'm just trying to be fair for everyone.

I'll push real hard here these next few days to see if I can get somebody. Some help too would be nice. Maybe ask some friends or something, and I'm not just asking you to do this Huddo. Any help is appreciated from anyone. It's hard trying to advertise in GW's like GC1 and stuff like that, because the rules are kind of complex, that I have to get them to come and look at this thread, which the majority don't even want to do that.

8 hours ago, Huddo said:

Can we get this going mate I'm going on holidays Sept 7th with limited internet so don't want you to have to find another manager!

We'll find someone before Sept. and you will have few days to arrange you squad. I send few PM-s around. Hopefully someone will apply.

7 hours ago, rio31 said:

I can't, with 29 Managers. I mean, I guess I could go with an unmanaged to start, but who knows if that will ever get filled, if I don't choose the right nationality, you know.

Such a specific league like this, having strictly a lot of the same nationality on your team, has to be genuine to the manager.

Believe me, I wish I had this going a long time ago, but, it kept growing, and I'm just trying to be fair for everyone.

I'll push real hard here these next few days to see if I can get somebody. Some help too would be nice. Maybe ask some friends or something, and I'm not just asking you to do this Huddo. Any help is appreciated from anyone. It's hard trying to advertise in GW's like GC1 and stuff like that, because the rules are kind of complex, that I have to get them to come and look at this thread, which the majority don't even want to do that.

I wouldn't start with a unmanaged team as you said, it'll be difficult to get it covered later on, I've been off the game for a few years but I'll hit a few contacts up.