rio31

International Premier League

19 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

Guys.. One of my friend interested in joining this GW. But he's finding difficult to find a good nation.. Just need some suggestions. Could you guys help him? 

I'd go with Slovenia, Sweden, or one of the other top 3 African Nations, Ghana, Cameroon, or Nigeria, as there is only one other manager in that group, with Ivory Coast,

20 minutes ago, rio31 said:

I'd go with Slovenia, Sweden, or one of the other top 3 African Nations, Ghana, Cameroon, or Nigeria, as there is only one other manager in that group, with Ivory Coast,

Thanks for the suggestions.. But he has chosen Ukraine and want shaktar club. 

32 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

Cool. Tell him to send me a friend request in the game.

What's his name?

Will get this going later today.

29 minutes ago, rio31 said:

IT HAS BEEN CREATED.

PLEASE WAIT FOR ALL MANAGERS TO ENTER, BEFORE YOU START BIDDING. I WILL ALSO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT, WHEN YOU CAN START BIDDING, AS WELL. THANKS.

ID 339187

I've applied Rhys Evans

How did you come up with the divisions Rio?

35 minutes ago, Arfon said:

I've applied Rhys Evans

How did you come up with the divisions Rio?

Random Drawing Process. Division 1 Drew First out of all 30 clubs, then Division 2, then Division 3, then back to Division 1, and so on.

4 minutes ago, dhruv5588 said:

Have to leave 1 of current set up... because of limited slots.

Its either Denila's earn your way to 1st div or Brookfield.. :-(

Dang, bummer man. I would say Denia. Can always come back and challenge to move up.

I'll also keep your club open for ya, if you get another slot, for Denia. Won't let anybody manage it, in case you can get back to it pretty quickly.

Your call though.

1 minute ago, dhruv5588 said:

And.... now I afraid that 1-2 manager won't respond.... :unsure:

It will probably take a day or 2 to get everyone in. I'm surprised there's been this many to apply already, tbh.

Patience again everyone. We will get to bidding on players soon.

Have to keep it fair.

3 hours ago, gweim said:

Is there any additional prize for winning a division? For example, get to buy one player from any country outside of your country grouping or something. 

Not quite yet, just more cash and bragging rights, as well as I will be keeping stats of Division Winners on the First Page of this Thread.

We can discuss adding something, maybe, down the line. Like after winning 5 Division Titles, or something like that, you get to choose any player in your Language Group to come to your team, probably from another club that's already managed, and in that group. Well, besides Ivory Coast with Manager Everard, because he has full reign in Africa by himself. And that Manager has to sell him to you for like Min Cash, or something like that. Been trying to think of something to add for winners, but we can keep an open discussion about that these first few seasons.

I don't really want to mess with getting other players outside your Language group, or adding on more to your Squad Cap. Would kind of defeat the purpose of trying to keep it in your International family, as well as trying to keep to International/Olympic Rules, with having low Squad Caps.

Me, personally, would just like to go with full International teams, like only having that nationality on your club, instead of this Language thing I came up with. But that would mean, we would only have like 15 clubs, because none of the smaller nations, would stand a chance, tbh, against some of the big boys. So, that's the reason I came up with this, so that would attract the interest of managers to come in and take some of the smaller nations.

Very surprised we even got to 30 Managers. Should be really fun, to see how this turns out.

I think the competition of it all, will be satisfactory enough, but there's always room to add some incentive, to maybe steal a player from a rival. I think that could work in the end. I'll post something about this on the forum soon, when we get everyone in, as well as on the News Feed, to see what people think.

12 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Is his name Aadharsh? Not going to let him in, until I confirm this. Don't want to allow people that have not signed up in, because then it would be almost impossible to get them out. Plus, they wouldn't know the rules.

Also, does he know the rules? You explain it to him? Of has he seen them?

11 hours ago, rio31 said:

Is his name Aadharsh? Not going to let him in, until I confirm this. Don't want to allow people that have not signed up in, because then it would be almost impossible to get them out. Plus, they wouldn't know the rules.

Also, does he know the rules? You explain it to him? Of has he seen them?

We can help with what happens season two as I've been a part and run some exclusive game worlds in the part.

Also Rio, whose Money? He's the Belgium guy. The French manager and I want to chat with him regarding players.

54 minutes ago, Arfon said:

We can help with what happens season two as I've been a part and run some exclusive game worlds in the part.

Also Rio, whose Money? He's the Belgium guy. The French manager and I want to chat with him regarding players.

He's a guy that plays in another one of my GW's. Doesn't do the forum much I don't think.