International Premier League

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It will probably take a day or 2 to get everyone in. I'm surprised there's been this many to apply already, tbh. Patience again everyone. We will get to bidding on players soon. Have to keep

Welcome to the International Premier League. ID: 339187 Basic Rules 1. 300 Mil Starting Balance 2. Empty Squads 3. Buying From Unmanaged, Yes 4. P/E Transfers, ON  

What you guys got something against these nations, or what? So dang impatient.

10 minutes ago, dhruv5588 said:

who knows about other regions...

Well me because I have Chile. Not saying you guys shouldn't have done what you did just frustrating that I have a feeling it's going to be hard for anyone who doesn't do that to get to even 21 players by the first game unless we start soon. 

1 hour ago, gweim said:

Well me because I have Chile. Not saying you guys shouldn't have done what you did just frustrating that I have a feeling it's going to be hard for anyone who doesn't do that to get to even 21 players by the first game unless we start soon. 

Getting 2 more in today, and we'll start bidding after they join. At least they should be getting on today. They are pretty active.

16 minutes ago, dhruv5588 said:

MATCH REPORT

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. ARSENAL

Arsenal slumped to a 4 - 1 defeat to Tottenham Hotspur in their Division 2 fixture Giroud scored the only goal for Arsenal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

In a High voltage drama Giroud stuns White heart lane in opening minutes by netting a Goal from a close range, assisted by Ozil.

Spurs equalizer came in 30th minute when referee awarded a free kick and Dembele converts it...!!

In second half Eriksen tried ambitious shot and.... Goal...!! Screamer...!!

Ray of hope came for Arsenal at 70th minute when Fonte got 2nd Yellow card and Spurs went down 10 men.

Manager changed tactics to not only draw but win the game and deployed very attacking tactics; but the tactics went horribly wrong and Dier and Eriksen scored 2 more back to back goals...!!

Match ended Spurs 4-1 Gunners.

Manager was disappointed with the result and took blame on himself for horrible tactical changes made.

I'm guessing this wasn't supposed to be posted here...

So, Russian team is complete with a couple of domestic transfers to be completed, but foreigners are already training with the club.

Didn't manage to bring in top Eastern European stars like Modric, Rakitic, Pjanic and/or Matić, but I like the players that I've bought instead. Arsenal Tula's squad should look like this:

------------------------Cech----------------------------

Shishkin---Fernandes---Khacheridi---Kombarov

-------------------Kampl----Ilicic----------------------

-------Konoplyanka--Dzagoev--Mkhitaryan------

------------------------Dzeko---------------------------

Subs: Neustadter, Mamaev, Kokorin, Dzyuba, Cheryshev, Samedov etc.

FC Red Bull Salzburg is pleased with the signings to complete the team and have already announced their preliminary starting XI

Leno

Can---Bender---Howedes---Fuchs

Baumgartlinger--Alaba

Draxler---Arnautovic---Schurrle---Herrmann

Substitutes:

Florian Klein

Aleksandar Dragovic

Kevin Wimmer

Sebastian Prodl

Zlatko Junuzovic

Marc Janko

Martin Harnik

We take on one of our group counterparts on Match Day 1 as we take on Dortmund at the Signal Iduna Park

On 9/6/2016 at 3:22 PM, RockyRocastle said:

So, Russian team is complete with a couple of domestic transfers to be completed, but foreigners are already training with the club.

Didn't manage to bring in top Eastern European stars like Modric, Rakitic, Pjanic and/or Matić, but I like the players that I've bought instead. Arsenal Tula's squad should look like this:

------------------------Cech----------------------------

Shishkin---Fernandes---Khacheridi---Kombarov

-------------------Kampl----Ilicic----------------------

-------Konoplyanka--Dzagoev--Mkhitaryan------

------------------------Dzeko---------------------------

Subs: Neustadter, Mamaev, Kokorin, Dzyuba, Cheryshev, Samedov etc.

Good pickup with Mhkitaryan!

Complete forgot about the Armenians being in this group.

New York Cosmos, Starting Eleven

4231 Formation

Mathew Ryan

Seamus Coleman = John Stones = John Brooks = Jonny Evans

Michael Bradley = Sacha Kljestan

Theo Walcott = Jack Wilshire = Fabian Johnson

Clint Dempsey

Captain will be Bradley. Vice Captain will be Brooks.

6 out of the 7 Dual Citizenship Language Speakers that I can use are Starters.

Had to pick wisely to be able to bolster my American ranks.

Biggest Signing was John Stones at 47.7 Million.

Good Luck Everyone. This is going to be an exciting League.

You did well considering how weak your club's national players are. Hopefully Jack will do good on loan and Dempsey keeps his rating a bit longer. 

Regarding Armenian, I was a bit nervous all the way until the bid was accepted, always thinking someone would think of him in the last moment. Let's hope Russia will start a revolution ahead of WC. :D

Lech Poznan squad complete. Albeit with two mistakes at the end with Phillipp Lahm and Krystian Bielik, the team isnt too bad. 

Szczesny

Piszczek - Boateng - Glik - Rybus

Krychowiak - Weigl

Blaszczykowski - Milik - Bellerabi

Lewandowski

Subs: Polanski, Zielinski, Jedrejczak, Boenisch, Fabianski, Grosicki, Mario Gomez

1 hour ago, RockyRocastle said:

You did well considering how weak your club's national players are. Hopefully Jack will do good on loan and Dempsey keeps his rating a bit longer. 

Regarding Armenian, I was a bit nervous all the way until the bid was accepted, always thinking someone would think of him in the last moment. Let's hope Russia will start a revolution ahead of WC. :D

If Dempsey doesn't work out he could always sign Landon Donovan once he gets added back to the database