rio31

International Premier League

Still feel the whole system is flawed especially when SM expects managers to compete from lower divisions. Always felt that every team should be able to win a championship regardless from where they start. The Yank system of winning divisions and then championships through play offs is by far the way to go especially when everyone starts off more or less equal. BTW I'm a Brit.

25 minutes ago, swanseajack said:

I've applied for Celtic/Ireland

Hey man, thanks for your interest, but all the clubs have managers that have requested those Nations/Clubs.

If you take a look at the first thread, this club is waiting for Manager Clements to apply.

Would you like for me to add you to the waiting list, in case managers drop out, or quit?

1 minute ago, rio31 said:

Hey man, thanks for your interest, but all the clubs have managers that have requested those Nations/Clubs.

If you take a look at the first thread, this club is waiting for Manager Clements to apply.

Would you like for me to add you to the waiting list, in case managers drop out, or quit?

Yeah sure, chuck us on the waiting list. 

1 hour ago, dhruv5588 said:

Even French region did that well in advance.

So you guys know your teams already and other regions are going to have less than 7 days to get everything submitted and accepted?

10 minutes ago, dhruv5588 said:

who knows about other regions...

Well me because I have Chile. Not saying you guys shouldn't have done what you did just frustrating that I have a feeling it's going to be hard for anyone who doesn't do that to get to even 21 players by the first game unless we start soon. 

1 hour ago, gweim said:

Well me because I have Chile. Not saying you guys shouldn't have done what you did just frustrating that I have a feeling it's going to be hard for anyone who doesn't do that to get to even 21 players by the first game unless we start soon. 

Getting 2 more in today, and we'll start bidding after they join. At least they should be getting on today. They are pretty active.

Hi gweim

Naw you misunderstand my friend nobody has signed anybody yet. Just agreed on who to sign in our own region when the window opens. I'm in the Central Spanish region so I can't sign anybody from your region and neither can dhruv who is in the French region.

5 minutes ago, rio31 said:

2 Spots are open.

For the English, it's Chelsea.

For the Scottish, it's Celtic.

First Come, First Serve.

Tired of waiting to hear back from people I've messaged.

Cheers.

Two good teams to take!

16 minutes ago, dhruv5588 said:

MATCH REPORT

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. ARSENAL

Arsenal slumped to a 4 - 1 defeat to Tottenham Hotspur in their Division 2 fixture Giroud scored the only goal for Arsenal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

In a High voltage drama Giroud stuns White heart lane in opening minutes by netting a Goal from a close range, assisted by Ozil.

Spurs equalizer came in 30th minute when referee awarded a free kick and Dembele converts it...!!

In second half Eriksen tried ambitious shot and.... Goal...!! Screamer...!!

Ray of hope came for Arsenal at 70th minute when Fonte got 2nd Yellow card and Spurs went down 10 men.

Manager changed tactics to not only draw but win the game and deployed very attacking tactics; but the tactics went horribly wrong and Dier and Eriksen scored 2 more back to back goals...!!

Match ended Spurs 4-1 Gunners.

Manager was disappointed with the result and took blame on himself for horrible tactical changes made.

I'm guessing this wasn't supposed to be posted here...

So, Russian team is complete with a couple of domestic transfers to be completed, but foreigners are already training with the club.

Didn't manage to bring in top Eastern European stars like Modric, Rakitic, Pjanic and/or Matić, but I like the players that I've bought instead. Arsenal Tula's squad should look like this:

------------------------Cech----------------------------

Shishkin---Fernandes---Khacheridi---Kombarov

-------------------Kampl----Ilicic----------------------

-------Konoplyanka--Dzagoev--Mkhitaryan------

------------------------Dzeko---------------------------

Subs: Neustadter, Mamaev, Kokorin, Dzyuba, Cheryshev, Samedov etc.