International Premier League

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It will probably take a day or 2 to get everyone in. I'm surprised there's been this many to apply already, tbh. Patience again everyone. We will get to bidding on players soon. Have to keep

Welcome to the International Premier League. ID: 339187 Basic Rules 1. 300 Mil Starting Balance 2. Empty Squads 3. Buying From Unmanaged, Yes 4. P/E Transfers, ON  

What you guys got something against these nations, or what? So dang impatient.

9 hours ago, DarkLord said:

I just checked GW id: 339187, I guess there is a vacancy. Besiktas. Unless it is reserved for someone else, can I take over?

Hey man, sorry didn't check the forum first to see your posts about this league.

Just saw your reputation and that you aren't managing any current teams.

If you want to reapply, that's fine with me.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

PERIN FIRES TURKEY TO THEIR FIRST WIN OF MANAGER DARK LORD: 

POL-TUR : 0-2

Turkey went into the match against Poland in need of win after losing two matches in a row. Calhanoglu opened the scoring through stunning free kick within three minutes from the whistle and another marvelous finish from Yilmaz in second half was enough to send Turkey to end winless run. But Turkey's GK Perin was voted MOTM for his numerous saves and keeping the cleansheet.

DARK LORD ON THIS WIN :

I'm very happy because this is first win in big stage. This win is much needed for the team and the fans. Today both team played a very good match. Congrats to scorers. But without Perin, I don't know whether we would have won. We should now try to contine this form against Wales(next match) and upcoming matches. 

DARK LORD ON CHANGING CAPTAINCY :

There were lot of criticism for changing the captaincy. Toprak was a good captain but I needed more experience and more influence in the field. There's nothing personal. I did everything only for the good cause of the team. My players have understood it and we can see the result now. Topal has organized the team and lead them to victory. That's what you want from a captain. 

WALES Vs TURKEY at LIBERTY STADIUM 20:00(GMT)

DARK LORD :

"Our last game was good. Now it's time to keep that confidence and hope for the win. We all know, Wales is very good team and difficult to win at their home. And as everyone asked, we're not afraid of Bale. I accept he's great player. But we too got quality players. We play as a team and win as a team"

" And regarding lineup, there's a change. We got Sahin back from suspension and will partnering with Our new Captain Topal and Calhonoglu in midfield. That's going to be great advantage for us as Sahin is good defensively which makes Topal to go forward and give pressure on opponents "

YILMAZ SCORES THE WINNER SENDING TURKEY SAFEST PLACE FROM RELEGATION :

WAL-TUR: 2-3:

Within 17 mins into the match, Yilmaz started the scoring followed by Topal wonderful finish. Wales got one back through Vokes setting the scoreline as 2-1 at the end of first half. In second half, Bale scored a wonderful free kick to equalise the game but Turkey got a spot kick and Yilmaz sent the ball to its home winning the game for Turkey. Bale was voted MOTM for his single handed performance. 

DARK LORD ON WIN:

"It was a very good result. Obviously, it is not easy to win against them, and even more difficult to win in such a comfortable way, as we did. But I think the performance of both teams were really good. We paid the price for this game by losing Arda Turan to injury keeping him out till end of the season. We hope he come back sooner and stronger."

DARK LORD ON TITLE CREDENTIALS :

"I don’t think they need a statement. I think everybody knows that we are going to fight for the title. Win it or not win it – it is a different story. But everybody knows that we are going to. We don’t hide in our words, we don’t hide in our approach, so we are going to fight until it is possible. If one day, it is not mathematically possible, then we think about Top 5 which will be fine. But, we want more than fine so we're going to fight for the title."

MEX - TUR : 1-2 : ELSHAARAWY SCORES THE WINNER FOR TURKEY : 

Yilmaz scored only goal which ended the first half with 1-0 lead in favour of Turkey. Within four minutes into the second half Morata scored equalizer for Mexico. But then finally El Shaarawy scored the winner for Turkey at 70th minute. Yilmaz was given MOTM for a goal and an assist. Toprak also got assist under his name. 

DARK LORD: Last match, we lost three points within 3 mins away from full time. It was hurting. We kept that emotion and played a very good match tonight and we won. Every player on the field were good. And yes, Calnoghlu is injured. But it's not serious one. Minor (foot) injury. Will be back within a week. 

TURKEY - JAPAN

VODAFONE ARENA / 20:00 GMT 

DARK LORD : "After two straight defeats, we had won a match in a league. Our team's morale is good now. We try to continue that form in to this game. We had a good game at their home last time and we'll try to do the same in front of our home fans. "

TURKEY  - JAPAN : 0 - 1 : YAMAGUCHI'S SINGLE STRIKE WAS ENOUGH TO SEPARATE BOTH TEAMS :

Yamaguchi scored only goal of the match for Japan to get their win in Turkey's home and they took their revenge. Nishikawa was voted MOTM for his brilliant saves to keep Turkey from scoring 

DARK LORD : " It's a bad result at this time of the league. Now, we should be winning but if still we're losing then some thing is wrong. So we need to increase our training and finishing. You know, when opponent GK was awarded MOTM, it means my team played good. That's good sign. Thank you all. "

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...