Yanick

How to loan Out a player to human manager

Me and my friends are playing a private custom game, some of us want to loan player to each other, but it doesn't accept even if the player is on loan list but it still says contact the manager and we do contact and still no answe. So please help me with this issue. HOW TO LOAN PLAYERS TO A CLUB WITH HUMAN MANAGER

Not true. There are some players from my team on loan to another club. Even Javier Martinez and Aaron Ramsey are on loan to another club.

It depends how good your team is actually. If you have for example Ramsey and minimum 2 (3 is more possible) players higher than his rate, you can put him on loan. 

On Wednesday, September 07, 2016 at 1:05 PM, Yanick said:

Me and my friends are playing a private custom game, some of us want to loan player to each other, but it doesn't accept even if the player is on loan list but it still says contact the manager and we do contact and still no answe. So please help me with this issue. HOW TO LOAN PLAYERS TO A CLUB WITH HUMAN MANAGER

Your question is how to negotiate about it ?