8 hours ago, Elohim said:

Haha it doesen't really matter to me, I was just bored and having a jibe at you :P 

I agree, and as the big king of these forums, i now declare this thread, OFFICIAL! 

lol

You are no big king of anything. :P

Ronaldo,Aubameyang and Alcacer are jetting in to join Manchester United and strengthen the Attack.

Rashford could be set for a season loan at Bury and Jesse Lingard could also go out on loan.

Still got plenty of targets in the market and a lot of poor United players to sell.

WBA got outbid by Stoke for their marque signing, Buffon. On the hindsight Buffon's 89k a week salary was always going cause problem. On the bright side young and promising players Emre Mor, Alario, Sidibe, Maksimovic have all agreed to join the new and exciting project at WBA. Free agent Caceres was also snapped up. His versatility will be a huge asset. Young Portuguese forward Andre Silva was the first to arrive at WBA. Let's keep rolling boys !!

logo.jpg

Bury Football club Announce Justice

It was September the 14th 2016, and it was stated that David Flitchcroft had decided to part ways with Bury to head upstairs into an executive role. Having had a fairly successful career at Bury with all the financial issues throughout the years. So with that the Manchester based club had to look for a manager with the credentials the take the club to the next level. The chairman set his sights on bringing in a young manager who also has a wealth of experience; that brought them to interview a various number of candidates. They narrowed it down to just the two which then led to the appointment of young 21-year-old English manager Nick Justice. The manager had been out of the game for a little while nearly 3 years in-fact. This however didn't stop the club from appointing the Essex born manager. When asked why he decided that Bury was his destination of choice to make his return; he simple said "My family are from here so its with a great amount of pleasure that I take on the task! I shall try and bring the success that a club like this deserves for all the hard work they have done during their time in the lower league and try my best to get them into the big time and push on to the Championship sooner rather than later. It will not be an easy task by any means with the finances with have in place at the club; we will however make it work the best we can. Here is to the future of this great club!"

On his arrival it saw an addition added straight to the club in the form of highly rated West Ham striker Ashley Fletcher, the 19-year-old striker has a wealth of experience in the division after his spell with Barnsley on-loan last term. It came as a surprise to many that West Ham United, allowed the striker to leave. But it's believed that he had not been a part of the plans of new boss Christian Alexandersson. So after spending time in discussions with the Swedish boss they hammered out a deal which saw him complete his £1.2 Million move back up north having come through the youth ranks at Manchester United. Justice had this to say on Fletcher's arrival to the club, " I'm delighted we were able to strike  a deal for Ashley(Fletcher), he is a great talent and will be an asset to the club. He was our number one target, although he cost a large proportion of our budget; he will pay back in goals what we spent and will be an invaluable asset to the club and the future here at Gigg Lane.

wolves-rival-west-ham-for-ashley-fletche

The League One Play-Off winner at Barnsley, now a Bury player after £1.2 Million Switch

As well as Ashley Fletcher, it looks like the Gigg Lane side are set to announce the arrival of a number of other players look set to join on permanent deals with a scout recently being sent out to France by the new boss Nick Justice. But at the moment Justice remains coy on the situation, having said " Yeah, we have our options open with a number of young talents from across Europe and it is in fact true we have sent a scout  out to France to watch a number of players we are interested in, whether or not anything will come of the deals is still yet decided so I'd like to not name any names in particular just in case but Bury fans for sure there will be many additions over the coming days using the budget we have available to us."

Also on a non-permanent basis the club have managed to secure the loan signings of highly rated striking pair Marcus Rashford and Kelechi Iheanacho from fellow Manchester clubs, in Manchester City and Manchester United. The pair who are thought to be two of the very best up and coming strikers around the world have made the surprising loan moves to League One in order to secure first team football. We asked the boss what he had to say, " Yes we have secured the pair on-loan. Rashford will come in later today and Kelechi is already here and has looked very, very impressive thus far in training. We were absolutely thrilled when we managed to talk with the managers an explain how they will be able to progress playing week in week out. It comes in handy knowing people in high places sometimes! Overall very pleased with these loan signings and I feel that it will only help us improve and that they can form a deadly trio with Ashley Fletcher!"

CgzS0DZW0AAi9gX.jpg

Deadly Manchester duo join Bury on season long loan deals from both sides of Manchester.

Lastly, Bury have also secured the loan of highly rated Southampton full-back Matt Targett, the 20-year-old joins for the season in order to play week in week out that he may well not get with the likes of Ryan Bertrand at St. Marry's. This will help improve an otherwise shaky defensive line at Gigg Lane last term. Justice outlined when he took over that his defence was a position that needed a lot of work and it looks like this is just the start of defensive arrivals at Bury. The last question we asked Justice was about the defensive frailties at the club, " Yes, you're very right we do need to improve our defence and that is why we have acted fast and brought in Matt on-loan from Southampton and we have also placed bids on a number of our targets in this area. We hope to bring in another 2 or 3 defenders in the next few days maybe even 4. We will keep you all up to date when the players arrive. Thanks for you time guys and taking your time to come and see me at my new club."

Matt+Targett+gJEjttDAYB5m.jpg

Matt Targett is the 3rd and last loan signing at Bury, to help improve the defending at Gigg Lane

logo.jpg

Bury make movements in the Transfer Market

It has been a very busy 24 hours thus far in charge for new Bury Football Club manager Nick Justice; he's been sat at the fax machine and talking directly with agents to try a force through a number of transfers. So with that we are pleased to announce that the club have managed to bring in two new players as well as having held personal term talks with another two of their main targets this window. We also understand that the club are in advanced negotiations with about another 3 players! With that news, let's first unveil the two players who have already completed their moves to Gigg Lane. 

The first of the two is young winger Marcus Browne who has followed fellow Hammer Ashley Fletcher in joining the club on a permanent basis. The deal still undisclosed but we here understand it is thought to be within the region of around £150,000 for the young English player. Which in terms of the current climate of the transfer market is quite the bargain. The 18-year-old brings a wealth of experience of playing at West Ham United at an U-21 level and Bury boss Justice hopes he can replicate that form in the lower leagues and also help the club try to push on in a cup competition in order to further the finances at the club. We caught up with the boss and asked what he made of the deal and this is what the 21-year-old manager had to say, " Marcus(Browne) poses some of the best skill I have seen first hand whilst scouting the player at the London Stadium during their pre-season. He didn't seem out of place at all for a young lad. He will help to boost our quality in depth here and I'm more than certain that he will try his best to knock on the door of the first XI before too long. We looked at him today as he trained under the side for the first time this evening and he was rather impressive during the practice match and if he keeps it up it'll be hard to keep him out. Overall, we here feel that he is a great talent and will on progress here." So from that it's clear to see that Bury don't have any problems with getting their deals done and are vigorously scouting in order to improve their team the best way possible with the finances at the club.

591507814.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=77BFB

Marcus Browne completes Switch from the Irons, on a 5-year-deal (Fee: Undisclosed)

The second player to have already arrived at Gigg Lane is in the form of French  19-year-old midfielder Alex Mane, the talented youngster was one of the top on the list of the new boss. He had made an impressive start at French side EA Guingamp; that is what we believe sparked the Bury boss' interest in him. The player who was recommended from a scout at the club is believed to be one of a few who look set to leave France to head to the lovely cold nights of Manchester. It's hard to see why that wouldn't seem like a logical choice! With this move we also were lucky enough to catch up with the Bury boss, he had this to say..." Alex was a player we have watched closely along with a few other French players already since my arrival here and I promise he won't be the last French player to join us. We expect a few over the coming days having had bids accepted for some players as well as held advanced talks with others. We hope by bringing in a little influx it will help them all to settle into the club. Mane cost us a minimal £300k in an exchange deal so we felt it was right for us to let Tutte leave the club in the deal to help progress the deal and allow Tutte to further himself too seeing as he is coming to the end of his career. We hope that this is the type of player we will bring to the club with one eye also on the future of the club and making it sustainable on and off the pitch." Some more great words from the new man in town.

PCp2ASKH.jpg

Mane(pictured) in his first training session with Bury

The other transfer news coming out of Bury is that deals have been agreed and the players have both agreed personal terms as well as passed medicals are in the form of Goalkeeper Jerome Prior from Auxerre a deal has been agreed with it understood that goalkeeper Ben Williams will head in the other direction with a small sum of money also a part of the deal. The other player thought to have passed a medical is young 18-year-old defender Ronael Gabriel-Pierre from AS Saint-Ettiene. When questioned about these two Justice had this to say, " Yes, we can in fact confirm that we have agreed a deal for the pair of them to come here to Gigg Lane! It was key that we signed a new Goalkeeper with conceding many in recent times being an issue and with Jerome we look to have a solid young goalkeeper and with Ronael we also bring in a solid defender who will be a great addition and at a young age can only progress his game whilst here."

It is still early days for the new man in town but he looks to have made an instant impact at the club and is already marking his territory by bringing in young and energetic players. We look forward to the years ahead at Gigg Lane and what could be a successful few years for the young English manager.

40 minutes ago, Mr Noisy said:

United update....

Lingard and Bailly have both joined QPR on season loans, The QPR manager promised first team football.

Rashford has joined Bury now on loan too.

Carrick was scheduled for Wolves but the SMFA have blocked the sale.

And QPR are very grateful for the loans...  much needed. 

logo.jpg

BREAKING NEWS: Bury Sign Liverpool's Kevin Stewart

Today Bury Football Club are delighted to announce their latest signing is central-midfielder Kevin Stewart from Premier League side Liverpool. The deal is thought to have been in the region of around £1.4 million. The 23-year-old has been quite the break out star under former Liverpool boss Jugen Klopp but under new boss Ali Haider who recently switched Birmingham for the red side of Merseyside. When the Bury boss got in touch with the new man in charge at Anfield about the availability of the young English midfielder and he said he would be allowed to leave due to being surplus to requirements. Justice was quick to snap him up and offer him a contract but most of all the chance to play every week in order to improve his own game and to become a better player.

We caught up with the Bury boss on his latest addition, he had this to saw about Stewart We are delighted to have been able to hash out a deal and bring Kevin into the club. There is no denying the talent that this young man has; he will go straight into our first team plans and will hopefully have a great future here at Gigg Lane. At only 23-years-old he still has a large part of his career left and here he will be able to play week on week and progress his game that maybe would have been limited for him at Anfield. We are delighted we were able to negotiate a deal which suited both parties and got the deal across the line. We also aren't finished here. We are starting a journey which will hopefully have a happy ending like in any ?Disney film." Strong words from the Bury boss. We were also lucky enough to catch the player himself as he exited the ground after his medical earlier today, he had this to say to us...

" It's a great feeling to be here and be a part of the project that is going on here under the new gaffer. He reassured me that I would be a strong part of the side and was a key player in his plans for the future of this club. It was great to feel wanted by the club and that was one of the things that drew me closer to the deal initially. I'm delighted to be a Bury player and excited to get started ahead of this weekend's game." 

The player seems happy, the club are certainly happy! All round a deal that suites both parties and we are understanding from what Justice had to say earlier that this is just the start of the influx of new talent at Bury in what looks like being a bright future at Gigg Lane.

Kevin-Stewart-642488.jpg

Kevin Stewart is now a Bury player after his £1.4Million switch from Premier League side Liverpool earlier today

Just now, Longnose said:

Bravo Mr Justice, great to see that someone is keeping alive the dying art of M/Rs.

Thanks mate I'm a writer now so using this platform to improve my writing, not only that I enjoy it and I feel this forum needs it! It's dying; not like it was back in the day! We need the glory days back, come on guys!

Brentford have signed Ragnar Klavan, Lorik Cana, Pol Lirola, Alex Gersbach, Fousseiny Tangara, Martin Odegaard and Ben Wilson.

Also have a bid accepted on Craig Goodwin. 

Reasoable start. Cana and Klavan help to improve our spine whilst the rest (bar Tangara) are good young players. 

WEST BROMWICH ALBION (WBA) have unveiled their new signings before their first fixture against Man City. 

Gabbiadini (Italy)

Caceres (Portugal)

Subasic (Croatia)

Talisca (Brazil)

Luan (Brazil)

Alario (Argentina)

Nacho (Spain)

Sidibe (France)

Maksimovic (Serbia)

Coric (Croatia)

Andre Silva (Portugal)

Merino (Spain)

Kessie (Ivory Coast)

Emre Mor (Turkey)

Rutlin (Norway).

During the unveiling the manager, Thumbs_up have asked the fans to have patience and let the team integrate and buy to his ideas. But he promised the gegen pressing and heavy metal football will be the ground work of everything.

Thumbs_up took a parting shot at the big clubs saying "money will not buy them success or my underwear". He plans to add one or two more players to this paper thin squad.

On his way out Thumbs_up took a parting shot at English players describing them as "mad-cow expensive" and "talentless pits". 

The Foxes entertain The Hammers this evening. Big summer signings Dani Alves and Marco Reus are set to start.

Currently waiting to hear back from the SMFA though after we lodged and appeal against the appallingly planned fixtures. We are expected to leave Leicester tomorrow afternoon to fly out to Italy for Tuesday evening's SMFA Shield game against Udinese and then fly back to Stoke that evening to face them the following evening!

Utter madness! 

:mad:

logo.jpg

A flurry of goals and Transfers down at Gigg Lane

It has been a very busy couple of days in the North of England and in particular down at Bury Football Club, with a flurry of transfers ahead of tonight's first league fixture where Bury entertained a strong Swindon Town side. We will get onto the game but before that let's talk about the last few days leading up to the big kick-off. After the arrival of Kevin Stewart from Liverpool the Tyke's went straight back into the market bringing in an impressive five players with even more expected in the coming days. We caught up with Bury boss Nick Justice to talk all things Bury before the game tonight, "Yeah it's been a very busy couple of days here, a bit hectic in fact! Frantically checking my phone to hear back from clubs and agents about players and trying my best to get them here before the deadline for our game with Swindon Town which is one of the benchmark clubs for everyone in this division; being that they are one of the better clubs in League One. But with many if not most of our deals done before the deadline it was great for us. We prepared with some of the players training late on which isn't very practical but with professionals that we have been able to bring in, I was sure they would do the job in hand. We feel pretty confident going into the game but we know with the style and expectations of our opponents in Swindon it will be a tough ask. I won't give much away in terms of the team or formation but I feel we can match the line-up against us and we will give it us all!"

After talking about the preparations for the game against Swindon Town , we were able to also find out about the players that have joined the club. We here at Bury Football club have been very busy printing the new shirts and organizing all the necessaries for the deals to be done. But we believed in our new boss and that he would do his best to improve our squad here at Gigg Lane. So let's crack on with announcing the players..

Stephen Kingsley-  The first of the magic 5 is the addition of Scotland International Stephen Kingsley, who arrived from Premier League side Swansea City in a deal thought to be in the region of £1.5 Million. The 22-year-old who has had a couple of successful loan spells away from the Liberty Stadium felt it was the right time for him to move away on a permanent deal in order to improve and help push his International career. After the Bury boss got in touch with some of his well informed people in the business he knew that this is the type of player he wanted at Gigg Lane. The deal was struck with the Swansea boss after tough negotiations. But the player signed on the dotted line and is now a Bury player who looks set to play in the Swindon Town game. 

The Bury boss Nick Justice said this about the new boy, "Stephen was a player we had our eye on and we hoped to be able to organize a deal for him, so we are very delighted that we were able to get it done and get him across the line. He's got International experience which is a great asset to have and one of the many factors behind why we wanted to bring him to the club. We also feel we got ourselves a great deal in getting him here and he will only progress as a player."  Strong words from the man in charge who has high hopes for the Scotland International winger.

We also got the chance to talk to the Scottish player too, "It's great to get the deal done and there is for sure a great project going on here and one I was eager to join after speaking to the boss. I had a great time in Wales and it was sad to leave but I felt it was the right time in my career to move on in order to ensure I'm playing week on week to further myself. I cannot wait to take to the pitch for our game on Saturday night!" Some great excitement from our latest addition who looks set to make his debut this Saturday.

stephen-kingsley-scotland-left-back_3741

Scotland International Stephen Kingsley completed his move from Swansea City to Bury 

Sebatien Lletget- The American 24-year-old has some unfinished business after his time with West Ham didn't go to plan and his first team chances were very limited. Lletget arrives with some unfinished business and will look to show what he has to offer, and hopefully make West Ham think maybe we should have given him a go in the first team more often. He has had an incredible time in Los Angeles with LA Galaxy. He has decided to swap the lush life of living in Los Angeles to make the switch to the lovely Bury in Manchester...why wouldn't you? With that we caught up with the Bury boss about this addition, "I'm delighted to bring Seb to the club, he has a great ability and at only 24-years-old he has still so much to offer us in terms of a career as we look set to make our rise up the football league ladder. His set piece ability was also a key factor; he knows where the net is and has the ability to take on players. Which was what we were looking for in our midfield so he was the perfect fit for us and we were the perfect fit for him to show the country what he is capable of." Some very strong words from the man in charge. He has high expectations which we for sure hope will be met by Lletget. 

We also managed to hear from the player himself after the move, " It is an honor to come back to England and try my best to show the British people what I am capable of, I'm looking forward to making my debut here and taking part in what is set to be a great challenge and a battle to make it right to the top, a great project and I was swayed after talking with the boss and the philosophies he has for the club. Cannot wait to get on the pitch now." We hope that he can help us to make it up the leagues! What a signing for the club and he should be sure to score a few for the club.

hi-res-9795ed91dcdb4b3ec25b58b1f2ad8d4b_

American 24-year-old former Hammer Lletget joins Bury from LA Galaxy for around £800,000

Atinc Nukan- The Turkish International completed his switch from RB Leipzig after cutting his loan spell in his native Turkey with Besiktas in order to complete his move to us here at Bury. The 24-year-old had an impressive stint in Germany with 2.Bundesliga side RB Leipzig before getting his loan move to Besiktas. When he heard that a team in England were interested in him he was quick to get back to our boss Nick Justice. After speaking with the manager he was won over by the ambition of the club and was excited to make the move to England.The deal was in the region of £800,000 for the International player. We heard what Justice thought of his purchase, "Well this was a deal I was delighted to make happen, he has had a great career so far and I was amazed we managed to get him here but after the talks we had of the places that this club are hoping to go he was won over and we managed to agree a contract with him and I feel this is a great bit of business by the club."

The Turkish player had his words translated to speak with our club TV here but he was delighted to sign and had this to say, "It's a project that I'm very much looking forward to being a part of and cannot wait to get into my first game and make the fans happy."

atinc-nukan-resmen-leipzig-de--143566505

The Turkish International inaction for Besiktas before his move from RB Leipzig to Bury

Jack Harrison- The English born player headed out to the U.S in order to progress his career with New York City but has now returned to his native country to ply his trade with Bury a club not far from his birth place. The 19-year-old set the MLS alight after breaking onto the scene under Patrick Vieira. He played alongside Lampard and Pirlo and he is now set to play for Bury Football Club. At 19-years-old he is still very young and has a long career ahead of him and he looks quite the talent and will surely become a fan favorite down at Gigg Lane. The boss said this on the transfer, " This lad has some brilliant talent and I'm thrilled this deal was able to be done and we were able to convince the player this is the club for him to progress into a brilliant player and a world class player."

The English born star is delighted to be back at home in England and had this to say, "It's great to have the chance to come home to England and play my football and I very much so enjoyed my time under Vieira at NYFC but it was time to come back and prove myself in English football and I hope to do that here at Bury." The 19-year-old will have a bright career ahead of him in Bury and will progress well or so we hope!

3000.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

Former United boy Jack Harrison back in Manchester with Bury after switch from NYCFC

Giovanni Troupee- The Dutch 18-year-old defender is somewhat an unknown entity and will be a great addition to the side and will more than likely feature in the cup competitions for Bury this term after his move from FC Uterecht in his native Holland. He looks an exciting talent and will provide back-up for Matt Targett who is currently on-loan from Southampton, he will surely be a long term replacement at the club. Justice said this about the player, " He's one for the future here at the club and is a part of the bigger picture here at Bury and the project I am piecing together here and this shows our intent and he will be the first of many coming in with the future in mind!" It looks like it's going to be a positive future for the us here at Gigg Lane under Justice at Bury!

The players English is lacking but he had this to say, "I'm having a great feeling about this club and the future here and my future here and I cannot wait to play for this team under the boss." For sure one for our fans to look out for in the near future.

wm_l_824116e3618af61ce6ef2767345014ba7ff

Young Dutch defender Troupee in Bury switch from Utrecht in Holland. One for the future for sure!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now it is time for the first game under new boss Nick Justice, the 21-year-old took his first game in charge tonight against Swindon Town. His first game under the lights at Gigg Lane in the late kick-off, it felt like it could be a bench mark for the club coming up against one the better oppositions they will have to face. The stage was set on an overcast evening as the line-ups were announced,  this was how we lined up

Prior (GK)

Pierre-Gabriel (RB)--- Barnett(CB)---Nukan(CB)---Targett(LB)

------Stewart(CDM)-----

Llteget(RM)---Danns(CAM)---Kingsley(LM)

Rashford(ST)--Iheanacho(ST)

A strong starting XI from the Bury manager as he looked to get his first win under his belt in his first competitive game in charge. There were a number of debuts for the club and the fans were in attendance of 11,840 which is pretty much a sell out on the opening game. We'd firstly like to thank the Swindon fans who made the long trip to the game. Let's get onto the game...

2238.gifBury  5-2 Swindon40107-3148.png

Gigg Lane(11,840)

K.O: 20:00

Scorers: Iheanacho (8,62), Danns (16,32), Murray(34), Lletget(46), Thomas(89)

First-Half:

Bury had the kick-off and got off to a brilliant start after taking an early lead through Manchester City loanee Kelechi Iheanacho after just 8 minutes into the game. It was a dominant first half from Bury as veteran Neil Danns doubled  the home sides advantage to make it 2-0 to Bury. The game went on and it was the Swindown Town Goalkeeper who was much busier of the two having to make a number of quality saves form shots by the deadly duo at Bury Football club. It wasn't long for the home side to further their lead to 3-0 when again Neil Danns struck from 15 yards out  to double his tally for the day. It was a tough end to the first half as Swindon pushed the home side and with ten minutes to go of the first half the visitors struck back to make it 3-1 with a goal from Murray. Despite the negative spell Bury pushed again and won a free-kick 25-yards from goal and new boy Sebastian Llteget, curled it aroudn the wall to find the top corner, what a way to announce yourself to the home faithful. It was the home side who go in with the smiles on their faces and a smile from the new boss on his first game

H/T: 4-1

Second-Half

The second half started similar to the end of the second as Bury didn't give up and continued to try and add to their impressive 4-1 lead and in the 62nd minute the Manchester City loanee Kelechi Iheanacho struck again to double his tally for the game and put him on two for the game. A great start to life at Bury for the Nigerian International. It was a dominant performance from the home side as they continued to trouble the Swindon goalkeeper. Shots from both the deadly duo couldn't beat the keeper. It wasn't until a minute before time when Thomas struck for the away side to make it 5-2, which was nothing more than a consolation at that point but gave the travelling fans somethign to cheer about. What a first game from the lads what a game and what a performance.

F/T: 5-2

5354770.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=respo

Brilliant double for Bury's Neill Danns in an impressive 5-2 victory over Swindon Town on opening day. Great start for new boss Justice and his new look side... It could be a great season for one of the leagues smallest clubs.

Sorry its so long guys ...won't always be... Thanks for reading it ...if you did ... trying to improve my writing as I'm now an online reporter and have been for a few months and this should help me improve, hopefully and hopefully you enjoy reading it..

Impressive performance from my Stoke lads tonight with a victory at Villa Park. Stoke managed to put 3 past Jack Butland, who departed the side early in the transfer window for a club record sale.

Bony scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.Tévez and Hazard were also amongst the goalscorers.

53 minutes ago, Nick Justice said:

logo.jpg

A flurry of goals and Transfers down at Gigg Lane

It has been a very busy couple of days in the North of England and in particular down at Bury Football Club, with a flurry of transfers ahead of tonight's first league fixture where Bury entertained a strong Swindon Town side. We will get onto the game but before that let's talk about the last few days leading up to the big kick-off. After the arrival of Kevin Stewart from Liverpool the Tyke's went straight back into the market bringing in an impressive five players with even more expected in the coming days. We caught up with Bury boss Nick Justice to talk all things Bury before the game tonight, "Yeah it's been a very busy couple of days here, a bit hectic in fact! Frantically checking my phone to hear back from clubs and agents about players and trying my best to get them here before the deadline for our game with Swindon Town which is one of the benchmark clubs for everyone in this division; being that they are one of the better clubs in League One. But with many if not most of our deals done before the deadline it was great for us. We prepared with some of the players training late on which isn't very practical but with professionals that we have been able to bring in, I was sure they would do the job in hand. We feel pretty confident going into the game but we know with the style and expectations of our opponents in Swindon it will be a tough ask. I won't give much away in terms of the team or formation but I feel we can match the line-up against us and we will give it us all!"

After talking about the preparations for the game against Swindon Town , we were able to also find out about the players that have joined the club. We here at Bury Football club have been very busy printing the new shirts and organizing all the necessaries for the deals to be done. But we believed in our new boss and that he would do his best to improve our squad here at Gigg Lane. So let's crack on with announcing the players..

Stephen Kingsley-  The first of the magic 5 is the addition of Scotland International Stephen Kingsley, who arrived from Premier League side Swansea City in a deal thought to be in the region of £1.5 Million. The 22-year-old who has had a couple of successful loan spells away from the Liberty Stadium felt it was the right time for him to move away on a permanent deal in order to improve and help push his International career. After the Bury boss got in touch with some of his well informed people in the business he knew that this is the type of player he wanted at Gigg Lane. The deal was struck with the Swansea boss after tough negotiations. But the player signed on the dotted line and is now a Bury player who looks set to play in the Swindon Town game. 

The Bury boss Nick Justice said this about the new boy, "Stephen was a player we had our eye on and we hoped to be able to organize a deal for him, so we are very delighted that we were able to get it done and get him across the line. He's got International experience which is a great asset to have and one of the many factors behind why we wanted to bring him to the club. We also feel we got ourselves a great deal in getting him here and he will only progress as a player."  Strong words from the man in charge who has high hopes for the Scotland International winger.

We also got the chance to talk to the Scottish player too, "It's great to get the deal done and there is for sure a great project going on here and one I was eager to join after speaking to the boss. I had a great time in Wales and it was sad to leave but I felt it was the right time in my career to move on in order to ensure I'm playing week on week to further myself. I cannot wait to take to the pitch for our game on Saturday night!" Some great excitement from our latest addition who looks set to make his debut this Saturday.

stephen-kingsley-scotland-left-back_3741

Scotland International Stephen Kingsley completed his move from Swansea City to Bury 

Sebatien Lletget- The American 24-year-old has some unfinished business after his time with West Ham didn't go to plan and his first team chances were very limited. Lletget arrives with some unfinished business and will look to show what he has to offer, and hopefully make West Ham think maybe we should have given him a go in the first team more often. He has had an incredible time in Los Angeles with LA Galaxy. He has decided to swap the lush life of living in Los Angeles to make the switch to the lovely Bury in Manchester...why wouldn't you? With that we caught up with the Bury boss about this addition, "I'm delighted to bring Seb to the club, he has a great ability and at only 24-years-old he has still so much to offer us in terms of a career as we look set to make our rise up the football league ladder. His set piece ability was also a key factor; he knows where the net is and has the ability to take on players. Which was what we were looking for in our midfield so he was the perfect fit for us and we were the perfect fit for him to show the country what he is capable of." Some very strong words from the man in charge. He has high expectations which we for sure hope will be met by Lletget. 

We also managed to hear from the player himself after the move, " It is an honor to come back to England and try my best to show the British people what I am capable of, I'm looking forward to making my debut here and taking part in what is set to be a great challenge and a battle to make it right to the top, a great project and I was swayed after talking with the boss and the philosophies he has for the club. Cannot wait to get on the pitch now." We hope that he can help us to make it up the leagues! What a signing for the club and he should be sure to score a few for the club.

hi-res-9795ed91dcdb4b3ec25b58b1f2ad8d4b_

American 24-year-old former Hammer Lletget joins Bury from LA Galaxy for around £800,000

Atinc Nukan- The Turkish International completed his switch from RB Leipzig after cutting his loan spell in his native Turkey with Besiktas in order to complete his move to us here at Bury. The 24-year-old had an impressive stint in Germany with 2.Bundesliga side RB Leipzig before getting his loan move to Besiktas. When he heard that a team in England were interested in him he was quick to get back to our boss Nick Justice. After speaking with the manager he was won over by the ambition of the club and was excited to make the move to England.The deal was in the region of £800,000 for the International player. We heard what Justice thought of his purchase, "Well this was a deal I was delighted to make happen, he has had a great career so far and I was amazed we managed to get him here but after the talks we had of the places that this club are hoping to go he was won over and we managed to agree a contract with him and I feel this is a great bit of business by the club."

The Turkish player had his words translated to speak with our club TV here but he was delighted to sign and had this to say, "It's a project that I'm very much looking forward to being a part of and cannot wait to get into my first game and make the fans happy."

atinc-nukan-resmen-leipzig-de--143566505

The Turkish International inaction for Besiktas before his move from RB Leipzig to Bury

Jack Harrison- The English born player headed out to the U.S in order to progress his career with New York City but has now returned to his native country to ply his trade with Bury a club not far from his birth place. The 19-year-old set the MLS alight after breaking onto the scene under Patrick Vieira. He played alongside Lampard and Pirlo and he is now set to play for Bury Football Club. At 19-years-old he is still very young and has a long career ahead of him and he looks quite the talent and will surely become a fan favorite down at Gigg Lane. The boss said this on the transfer, " This lad has some brilliant talent and I'm thrilled this deal was able to be done and we were able to convince the player this is the club for him to progress into a brilliant player and a world class player."

The English born star is delighted to be back at home in England and had this to say, "It's great to have the chance to come home to England and play my football and I very much so enjoyed my time under Vieira at NYFC but it was time to come back and prove myself in English football and I hope to do that here at Bury." The 19-year-old will have a bright career ahead of him in Bury and will progress well or so we hope!

3000.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

Former United boy Jack Harrison back in Manchester with Bury after switch from NYCFC

Giovanni Troupee- The Dutch 18-year-old defender is somewhat an unknown entity and will be a great addition to the side and will more than likely feature in the cup competitions for Bury this term after his move from FC Uterecht in his native Holland. He looks an exciting talent and will provide back-up for Matt Targett who is currently on-loan from Southampton, he will surely be a long term replacement at the club. Justice said this about the player, " He's one for the future here at the club and is a part of the bigger picture here at Bury and the project I am piecing together here and this shows our intent and he will be the first of many coming in with the future in mind!" It looks like it's going to be a positive future for the us here at Gigg Lane under Justice at Bury!

The players English is lacking but he had this to say, "I'm having a great feeling about this club and the future here and my future here and I cannot wait to play for this team under the boss." For sure one for our fans to look out for in the near future.

wm_l_824116e3618af61ce6ef2767345014ba7ff

Young Dutch defender Troupee in Bury switch from Utrecht in Holland. One for the future for sure!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now it is time for the first game under new boss Nick Justice, the 21-year-old took his first game in charge tonight against Swindon Town. His first game under the lights at Gigg Lane in the late kick-off, it felt like it could be a bench mark for the club coming up against one the better oppositions they will have to face. The stage was set on an overcast evening as the line-ups were announced,  this was how we lined up

Prior (GK)

Pierre-Gabriel (RB)--- Barnett(CB)---Nukan(CB)---Targett(LB)

------Stewart(CDM)-----

Llteget(RM)---Danns(CAM)---Kingsley(LM)

Rashford(ST)--Iheanacho(ST)

A strong starting XI from the Bury manager as he looked to get his first win under his belt in his first competitive game in charge. There were a number of debuts for the club and the fans were in attendance of 11,840 which is pretty much a sell out on the opening game. We'd firstly like to thank the Swindon fans who made the long trip to the game. Let's get onto the game...

2238.gifBury  5-2 Swindon40107-3148.png

Gigg Lane(11,840)

K.O: 20:00

Scorers: Iheanacho (8,62), Danns (16,32), Murray(34), Lletget(46), Thomas(89)

First-Half:

Bury had the kick-off and got off to a brilliant start after taking an early lead through Manchester City loanee Kelechi Iheanacho after just 8 minutes into the game. It was a dominant first half from Bury as veteran Neil Danns doubled  the home sides advantage to make it 2-0 to Bury. The game went on and it was the Swindown Town Goalkeeper who was much busier of the two having to make a number of quality saves form shots by the deadly duo at Bury Football club. It wasn't long for the home side to further their lead to 3-0 when again Neil Danns struck from 15 yards out  to double his tally for the day. It was a tough end to the first half as Swindon pushed the home side and with ten minutes to go of the first half the visitors struck back to make it 3-1 with a goal from Murray. Despite the negative spell Bury pushed again and won a free-kick 25-yards from goal and new boy Sebastian Llteget, curled it aroudn the wall to find the top corner, what a way to announce yourself to the home faithful. It was the home side who go in with the smiles on their faces and a smile from the new boss on his first game

H/T: 4-1

Second-Half

The second half started similar to the end of the second as Bury didn't give up and continued to try and add to their impressive 4-1 lead and in the 62nd minute the Manchester City loanee Kelechi Iheanacho struck again to double his tally for the game and put him on two for the game. A great start to life at Bury for the Nigerian International. It was a dominant performance from the home side as they continued to trouble the Swindon goalkeeper. Shots from both the deadly duo couldn't beat the keeper. It wasn't until a minute before time when Thomas struck for the away side to make it 5-2, which was nothing more than a consolation at that point but gave the travelling fans somethign to cheer about. What a first game from the lads what a game and what a performance.

F/T: 5-2

5354770.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=respo

Brilliant double for Bury's Neill Danns in an impressive 5-2 victory over Swindon Town on opening day. Great start for new boss Justice and his new look side... It could be a great season for one of the leagues smallest clubs.

Sorry its so long guys ...won't always be... Thanks for reading it ...if you did ... trying to improve my writing as I'm now an online reporter and have been for a few months and this should help me improve, hopefully and hopefully you enjoy reading it..

Absolutely loving these updates. So much effort going into them, look really great and are thoroughly enjoyable reads, and it really could be a great season for Bury!