1 minute ago, Nick Justice said:

thanks mate glad you are enjoying them!

Really am bud, you're doing a great job with them. Good for the GW on the whole as well that we have in depth posts like the ones you've been doing. Making a real story for this Bury side who are destined for great things this season I think;) seriously big props for taking the time out to do these articles

1 minute ago, Joe HTO said:

Really am bud, you're doing a great job with them. Good for the GW on the whole as well that we have in depth posts like the ones you've been doing. Making a real story for this Bury side who are destined for great things this season I think;) seriously big props for taking the time out to do these articles

I hope that I have a great season, had a great start to the season and hope it will continue! Thanks bro appreciate the feedback!

We'd now added Mitch Langerak, who seems to be first choice for his side now in 2. Budesliga to be our starting keeper. Additionally big thanks for Chelsea for loaning us Hojbjerg and Redmond. Along with our other loanee, Joe Gomez, they should see a lot of game time and will definitely start out next game. 

Squad has a long way to go still and externals shall be very welcome. 

Now we add old experienced heads to the side with bids accepted on Maxi Rodriguez and Alejandro Dominguez. Both rated 87 so welcome additions:

Langerak (84)

Colin (83) Bjelland (86) Klavan (87) Gomez (83)

Hojbjerg (86) Cana (87)

Jota (84) Maxi (87) Redmond (86)

Dominguez (87)

Would still look for fullbacks and a winger but shaping up well. 

Man city 2 - 0 WBA.

After going toe to toe with man city for much of the game, a superb finish by aguero just before the hour mark unsettled the newly assembled WBA. Both teams had endless chances as the game was end to end stuff until the first goal. After conceding the first WBA looked nervous for the last 30 minutes and were second best from then on. Aguero scored his second of the night from a freekick. Efficiency in front of goal is what WBA will be working on. During the game WBA new signing Caceres limped off and was later declared injured for about 7-8 weeks. WBA manager Thumbs_up, later confirmed to the waiting media that they are looking for an emergency signing to fill the void of Caceres.

logo.jpg

Match-Day 2: Bury face tough test in Oldham

Bury made a great start to the season with an outstanding 5-2 victory over Swindon Town in the opening day fixture, but as known in the Football League games come thick and fast and tomorrow night The Shakers will make the short journey to rivals Oldham Athletic. Who themselves had a brilliant start with a 3-0 victory over Fleetwood Town. So with both teams finding it easy to hit the back of the net, we could be in for a real treat with this game. 

The game kicks-off at 20:00 at Boundary Park in Oldham on whats set to be a cloudy and cold night in the north of England. It will be the first meeting between Bury boss Nick Justice and Oldham's new manager Ashraf Chohan in what could be a great game of football between two of the leagues best starters from match day 1. We take a look at both sides today, with some facts about the two teams and the players you should be looking out for on both sides.

Let's start with the key players for Bury so far from match day 1 and how they will influence the game away from home. 

With a double from Kelechi Iheanacho and a double in assists for his partner in crime Marcus Rashford, It is hard to look past these two as the biggest danger men in the Bury set-up. Both joined on season long loans from their parent clubs in Manchester City and Manchester United; since their bursts onto the scene it has been a battle for who is better and who has what it takes to become the better player. In reality they are both set to become world beaters and at such a young age already producing some unbelievable ability and skill. The pair have so far created a lot of talking points after just match day 1 here at Gigg Lane after the pair formed a formidable partnership at the top end of the Bury line-up.

We hope that the deadly duo can pick up from where they left off in the first game and produce the goods again for the travelling Bury fans.

CgzS0DZW0AAi9gX.jpg

The deadly duo of Rashford and Iheanacho set to continue to set League One alight! After brilliant performances in Match-Day 1 against Swindon Town

We now take a look at the key player from Oldham Athletic from their opening day victory over Fleetwood Town, this will be their second home game in a row and that's where you want to ensure you are picking up maximum points in this division. But their player of the round one of fixtures and one to watch out for is Northern Ireland International striker Billy McKay; The 27-year-old striker bagged himself a brace in the opener and will for sure try his best to cause issues for the Bury defence in this one. He will be a key thread on derby day at Boundary Park, that is for sure as he'll look to be the difference in the game. The new manager at Oldham is still yet to make any additions to his squad but we are sure the quality they already have will try their best to cause problems for us here at Bury during the derby match.

2016714_131855.jpg

Oldham's Billy McKay will look to be the hero for the home side in tomorrow night's derby day clash

So, with the players to watch from both sides already being mentioned let's look at some of the other elements ahead of the derby between Oldham Athletic and Bury Football Club. After match day one its Bury who sit just above their rivals on goal difference after scoring more goals than their opposition tomorrow night. With two goals for the trio they make up the top 3 goal scorers in the league in the shape of Bury's Neil Danns and Kelechi Iheanacho and Oldham's Billy McKay; so hopefully that'll mean it'll be a game for the neutral fan with as flurry of goals from both sides. In this derby day it'll be Oldham who may well have the slight edge with being the home side and having the backing of the home support. This could also be a factor in Bury's favor with a high level of fans expected to make the short trip to Oldham from Bury it could mount the pressure on the home side to perform. Either way It's sure to be a brilliant match between two of the best starters in League One thus far.

We have spoken to our manager here at Bury for (Bury:TV) here is what he had to say, " We made a great start to the season with the victory over Swindon Town and scoring 5 goals for our hard work. However we must go again this Monday it may only be a short break for our players but that's what life is like in the lower leagues the games come thick and fast and if you stop to think it can cost you. We know this is a big game early on in our season as we face rivals Oldham of whom also had a brilliant start. We will have to work hard away from home to try and continue our performance form match-day 1. Despite the fact it's a very short break between games it is very likely we will for this game maintain the starting XI from the opener but we may have to change come Wednesday's fixture with last seasons high flyers Wallsall. But we will think about that come 21:30 on Monday evening after our game with Oldham.  We had some outstanding performers in Rashford, Danns and Iheanacho in the first game and we here hope that they can continue that fine vein of quality going on from here. I spoke to Neil Danns when I arrived about the fact he will have to fight to remain here and so far he has done just that and what better way than to score twice! So he will for now stay with us and continue to fight hopefully. We will just go out there and do our best and what I know we are capable of and hopefully we will bring home all 3 points with us on the short journey home!"

Some strong words from the boss here at Bury ahead of their league meeting with our local rivals Oldham, let's hope for the fans we can bring home all 3 points and go on from there in the league and be successful!

logo.jpg

Bury Sign 2 more as signings continue at Gigg Lane

It was another busy 24 hours after their opening game with Swindon Town, they may have won the game 5-2 but that didn't stop the Northerners from adding in another 2 players to their squad with a couple more still expected in the forthcoming day hopefully for the club. We were able to catch up with the Bury boss about his signings and what he is expecting from them, " We are delighted to bring in another two young French talents from Ligue 1, we have a great scout out there at the moment who has provided us with some brilliant young talent so far and hopefully they will continue to do so. The players we have brought in are goalkeeper Anthony Maisonnial from Saint-Etienne who will help provide back-up for our No.1 Prior as well as push him. We also brought in young striker Odsonne Edouard from Paris Saint-Germain after he cut his loan at Toulouse short to join us. We are delighted with these additions and we hope a few more will join us in the coming days. We have managed to spread our £7.2 million budget well thus far bringing in 16 players including loans." The Shakers have been very busy thus far this window and they look set to continue that vein of form over the next coming days before we conclude our signings and have our side ready to compete in League One this term.

Anthony Maisonnial- The 18-year-old French goalkeeper joins the squad in order to provide solid back up for goalkeeper Jerome Prior who arrived earlier on in the window from Bordeaux. The two french goalkeepers who are both still so young will hopefully forge a relationship and rivalry in order to further themselves here at Bury. The gaffer had this to say, " It's great that we have been able to bring in two talented lads to fill the positions of number 1 and 2 in terms of goalkeeping options. We are delighted they both chose us here at Bury and that are willing to come here and learn new things and become better goalkeepers. We currently know our number 1 but it's not to say our number 2 won't be given the chance to push for the elusive first choice slot at the club." 

We also had the chance to speak with the player himself, the young Frenchman had this to say on his move from his boyhood club, " I'm delighted to come here and prove myself in England and I hope I can try my best to push Jerome for the number 1 spot. He too is a cracking goalkeeper and I am looking forward to working with him and the goalkeeper coach here and getting started." 

Image result for anthony maisonnial

The new no.2 at Bury is young French Goalkeeper Maisonnial of Saint-Ettiene

Odsonne Edouard- The highly regarded French striker joins the Shakers from French Champions Paris Saint-Germain after cutting his loan spell at Toulouse short in order to join League One Bury. With Ashley Fletcher already at the club as well as loanee's Marcus Rashford and Kelechi Iheanacho; It gives the Shakers as great selection of forward options and will hopefully be sustainable for the future with them all being of such a young age. The competition for a place in the starting XI will hopefully motivate the strikers to push eahc other to their very best which will only be a great thing for us here at Bury Football Club. We asked the boss his thoughts on his latest addition, " He is a kid who has unbelievable talent and has the potential to increase his game here at Bury and he is very excited about having the chance to play first team football.  We are delighted he chose to cut his loan at Toulouse short in order to come here and prove himself in England."

When we asked the player what attracted him to Bury he has this to say, "The prospect of coming to England one day was a big yes for me in my career, I always knew that this is the country I wanted to come and play. I'm excited about working with the new boss and also the other players here. With there being a number of my fellow countryman it'll make it easier to settle and I cannot wait to get out on the pitch and show the fans what I can do here at Bury."

Odsonne-Edouard.jpg

PSG youngster joins Bury on a long term deal after cutting short his time on-loan in Toulouse.

logo.jpg

Ten man Bury come from behind to draw derby with Oldham

It was derby day in League One as Oldham Athletic played host to Bury, the whole town of Bury was buzzing for the short trip for the Monday night game. Just two days after their first games of the season in which both sides manged to get comfortable wins; so this had all the makings of a world class match-up. Before the game we spoke to Bury manager and captain at a press conference earlier today ahead of the game. The boss had this to say, " I'm excited for my first derby game of the season and everything that comes with it! We have had a great start in match-day one and we want to carry that on tonight. We know that Oldham were like ourselves very busy in the last couple of days leading up to the game to improve our squads. We have to atleast try to get the draw or win as it's about pride going into our home derby with them later on in the season." We also caught up with captain Neil Danns who had this to say prior to today's game, "It's a big game for the club and the new lads here will get to witness what its like to play in a lower league derby game and more importantly it is important that will continue from our first game and push on and try to get some more points on the board and not get complacent after our victory on the opening day." 

So having heard from the gaffer and the club captain Neil Danns, we can sense that the importance of the game has been drilled into the players and that we feel it is important to continue and push on from our first game victory over Swindon Town. With that let's take a look at how it all unfolded in tonight's game at Boundary Park

Image result for oldham athletic logoOldham  2-2 Bury2238.gif

Boundary Park(10,638)

K.O: 20:00

Scorers: Barnett (29), Kucharczyk(PEN 33), Rabiu(68), Kinglsey(83)

Sent Off: Marcus Rashford (82)

First-Half:

It's a sell-out crowd here at Boundary Park for this Monday night fixture between two of the high flying sides from match-day one. There was sense of optimism from both sets of fans going into the game, so it was Oldham who got us underway. It was an end-to-end game with both goalkeepers keeping both sides in the game with Jerome Prior keeping the away side in the game. It was the visitors who took the lead when Center-back Leon Barnett jumped the highest to win a header from an in swinging corner and puts Bury 1-0 up. It wasn't too long after when Oldham played some nice football and drew the foul which led to a penalty kick and it was well taken from Polish striker Kucharczyk... a difficult one for the commentator. It was like the start very end-to-end up till the first half whistle. Honors even at the interval.

H/T: 1-1

Second-Half

The second half started similar to the end of the second as it was very end-to-end and both keepers keeping the game level at 1-1. Then there was a spell when Oldham took control of the game, playing some good one touch football and that was when the home side took the lead to make it 2-1 when Ghanian International Rabiu struck for Oldham to give the home side the advantage in the derby. Oldham continued to press and put pressure on the defence of Bury. Bury brought themselves back into the game with some nice football of their own. The visitors were starting to shine when they struck the equalizer with 8 minutes to go through Scottish midfielder Stephen Kingsley from long range. Moments later an altercation with another player saw young Marcus Rashford shown a straight red card. The young player who has some amazing talent will be a big miss for the next 3 games for Bury but he will learn at such a young age there is plenty of time to learn. Honors even in the first derby for Bury and Oldham.

F/T: 2-2

Image result for bury vs oldham

Honors even in the derby match between Bury and Oldham as the score ends 2-2 despite Bury finishing the game with 10-men after Rashford see's red.

WBA vs WATFORD

The Baggies first home match of the season sees them host Watford at the Hawthorns in tonight's thrilling fixture. 

After a very encouraging first match against Man city at the etihad which ultimately ended in a 0-2 loss the Baggies cannot wait to showcase their talent and togetherness in front of their own fans. Getting the fans onside was the theme all season from their manager Thumbs_up all preseason. But how quickly will the 19 new faces gel is a mystery to all the people associated with West Bromwich Albion and a challenge which the manager accepted gleefully.

The match against Watford bears more importance after Watford nicked two major targets from WBA in Denis Suarez and Lindelof. These will be a good platform to show their choices were wrong.

logo.jpg

Goalkeeper Prior inspires Bury to 2-1 Win Away at Walsall

It was just two days after a 2-2 draw in the derby with Oldham that Bury had to go again with another away trip this time a bit further with a trip to Walsall. After a brilliant start the club wanted to continue that with another tough game away from Gigg Lane and the Shakers only had 2 days between games from the first to now so it's for sure a quick turn around. Before the game we caught up with boss Nick Justice  " I'm excited to go agan tonight it's obviously a quick turn around but games come quick and fast here in the Football League and it'll be that way till we maybe exit it eventually. We have had a great start in match-day one and two and we want to carry that on tonight. We know that Walsall have done a lot to improve their squad and the amangewr has done a great job thus far. We have also brought in another player just before the game and that is center-back Peet Bejin who is a quality young Dutch defender. So we are delighted to strengthen even more since the Oldham draw. We felt we needed another Center-Back after Barnett decided to leave the club and this young lad was the perfect fit. " We also caught up with striker Ashley Fletcher  who was set to make his debut in the absence of Marcus Rashford who got a red-card against Oldham had this to say prior to today's game, "I cannot wait to get on the field, I have been training hard and I'm glad that the gaffer has decided to give me the chance. It's a shame that Marcus has been suspended and it is of course a big loss for us but I hope I can help to fill the void he has left and make the position my own against Walsall. Hopefully I can make it a tough decision for him the future as for who to play." 

So having heard from the gaffer and set to be deubtant Ashley Fletcher, we can sense that theteam want to keep progressing after their positive start. Before  we get to the game in question we also had the chance to speak with new boy Peet Bijen. Here at thoughts of both manager and player after the move.

PEET BIJEN- The 21-year-old center-back completed his move late yesterday from Dutch club FC Twente on a 3-year-deal and is set for a bright future at the club as he looks to slot straight into the gap that was left by the departure on Leon Barnett on the same day, so its a like for like swap in terms of positions but we here feel that the new boy has much more potential to progress under Justice and will strive with playing on a  weekly basis. Here is what Justice has to day, " He is a brilliant talent recommended to the club by our head scout here at Bury  and we went with what he believed and we are very happy to have brought him to the club and believe he has a great future here."

We also caught up with the player who had this to say, "It's a great club and country to come and play in and I cannot wait to get started under the new boss. The club has expressed their desire to progress and that impressed me and helped to convince me that this was the right place to improve my game and progress as a player and I cannot wait to get out on the pitch and return the favor for the belief the manager here has given me in bringing me here."

peet-bijen(fc-twente)(16-07-2015).jpg

Peet Bijen now a Bury player after Undisclosed move from FC Twente in Holland's top division, is set to make his debut against Walsall

Now having heard about the new boy, let's go ahead to the game that took place tonight in Walsall as they hosted a Bury side looking to continue their fine vein of form thus far...

102919.pngWalsall  1-2 Bury2238.gif

Banks's Stadium(5,963)

Scorers: Fletcher (17)Llteget (61), Espinoza(83)

First-Half:

It's quite an empty stadium here at Banks's Stadium due to the long trip on a Wednesday night but the fans are still in full support for both sides!.The game got off to what looked to be a flying start for home side when in just the 2nd minute it appeared that Walsall had taken the lead through Espinoza, as the Argentine and former Villarreal star ran off celebrating only to see that the linesman had his flag raised! Offside a let of for the travelling Bury. Back under way from the free-kick. It was a spell after that where if it wasn't for Bury goalkeeper Jerome Prior it would easily of been 2 or even 3 nil to the home side. However a tad against the run of play an excellent pass from Kelechi Iheanacho saw debutante striker Ashley Fletcher latch onto in and smash it home to give the visitors the lead in the 17th minute. The rest of  the half was end-to-end stuff with both sides going close and again a number of very good saves from Bury's French goalkeeper kept them in the lead heading into the interval.

H/T: 0-1

Second-Half

The second half started well for Bury with a spell of dominance and they could of taken the lead but for a good save from the Walsall goalkeeper. In about the 55th minute a spell of dominance from the home side saw a good chance not taken after a brilliant save from the travelling sides goalkeeper. Still 1-0, it was a foul of a Bury that led to a free-kick 25 yards out and stepping up to hit it after his impressive free-kick against Swindon on the opening day, American midfielder Sebastian Llteget and what a strike it was curled right round the wall and nothing the keeper could do! What a goal from the former Hammer; 2-0 to the visitors with just under half an hour to go. It was then over to the home side to find a reply and they bombarded the goal but for a resilient Prior it could of been a different score line. The young keeper was eventually beaten when Espinoza got his goal in the 83rd minute; it was relevant at the time but in the end wasn't enough as Bury ran out 2-1 winners. But at a cost as in the final minutes a clash of heads let to Kelechi Iheanacho being stretchered off the pitch and it doesn't look good and with Rashford already suspended it could be a worrying sign for Bury.

F/T: 1-2

4a007.jpg

Man of the match Prior was in inspiring form as Bury came out on top away from home against a strong Walsall side. What a game from the 21-year-old..yet again!

Gillingham win my first game 2-0 against Doncaster a good performance. Emil Foresberg and Danny Ward made debuts so thanks to Liverpool and West Ham for them. Also thanks to Bournemouth for Lewis Cook they will all be key for us. 

More signings have come in the main signings help us form a dangerous front 3 including this man.

DIMITAR BERBATOV

logo.jpg

Bury continue to add to their squad depth as we look ahead to their next game with Crewe

Its been a busy week or so at Bury since the arrival of new gaffer Nick Justice and the boss has continue to keep busy in the last two days since their victory over Walsall adding in another THREE players since match-day 3. The latest players to arrive are Canadian center-back Jackson Farmer, former Manchester City youth and Belgian U-21 Mathias Bossaerts from KV Oostende in Belgium and lastly Right-back and Toulouse youth prodigy Kelvin Amian Adou. Another 3 players who may well not be household names to many in the footballing world but the scouts have been very active since Justice's arrival and he has been keen to pick up players he know will improve over time at the club to make it more sustainable. 

We caught up with the Bury gaffer who had this to say on his latest additions, "We knew that we needed to strengthen our options in defence in order to have replacements should we get injuries or for cup matches as we keep on eye on having at least one half decent cup run that would benefit us financially. So with that these boys I have brought in I know can do a job whether called upon for the first team or for our cup side. They are all very eager to get started here and get involved with the club on the pitch. After having a busy schedule it is nice to be able to improve our depth a bit and we've managed to do that. We could well see a couple of these feature this Saturday due to fitness among our other players being a little bit on an issue due to the tight schedule in the football league."

We have been able to hear from the boss quite regularly here at Bury and its been great to keep a good relationship with those around the country to know whats been going on here at Gigg Lane in what looks to be a bright future ahead with a number of talented young players arriving under the new boss. These 3 are no different so let's hear from them now and get to know them a little...

Jackson Farmer- The 21-year-old Canadian central-defender was a regular in the second team at Vancouver Whitecaps, right till the near the end of the MLS season when he featured a number of times for the first team and impressed well and has even featured for his country at the highest level. The youngster has a lot of potential to increase his ability at Bury and was very excited about his arrival, he had this to say on his move and leaving home in Canada to come to the United Kingdom, "It was a great chance to come and play in England and one you might only get the chance to say yes to once so I knew it was a move I had to make in order to progress in my career as a  Soccer player sorry Football player here in England and with Bury in particular. When the manager spoke to me about his plans I was immediately very excited to come to this club  and make the move in order to progress as a player and I hope that I am able to push the first XI and get a spot in the starting line-up!"  

Image result for jackson farmer whitecaps    

Canadian International and former Whitecaps player now at Gigg Lane with bury after switch.

Mathias Bossaerts- The former Manchester City youngster returns to England and Manchester but this time with Bury the 20-year-old has some unfinished business in England and looks set to rectify his status as a good young player in England by starting in League One and with Bury hopefully progressing up the leagues. He was delighted to have the chance to come back to England at still only 20-year-old and prove himself; he had this to say on his move, "Its great to come back to Manchester and England as I can put right what could of been at City but as I always say no point dwelling on the past and it is much better to look to the future and I believe that here at Bury my future will be bright as I want to prove to myself if no-one else that I can in fact make it in the English game. It was great to get the call from the gaffer and I was excited by all his ideas and I cannot wait to get onto the pitch."

large_9701a32d72e8a2ee703244c67ee7003bb301ef14.jpg

Bossaerts(Left) is now a Bury player after his move back to the English game from Belgium.

Kelvin Amian-Adou- The youngest of the three latest additions at the age of only 18, the young French defender comes with a wealth of experience at youth level at Toulouse. Not only that he had recently broke into the first team and joins the list of French players to make their way to Bury this window so far. He will feel right at home playing alongside five other French players. He had this to say on his move to Bury, "It is great to have a club in England come after you and when that offer comes its hard to say no! It was tough to leave home at a young age and come to a foreign country, however I knew that this was a move I am ready for and I hope to improve here and progress my game at still a very young age I have a lot to learn that I feel I can learn here in England and at Bury Football Club."

DSC09799.jpg

18-year-old Toulouse defender Amian-Adou is now a Bury player after making the move in an undisclosed deal

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that the deals have been discussed let's turn our attention to the upcoming league meeting between Bury and Crewe as Bury again play away from home for the third league game in a row. With an impressive start to the campaign with 7 points from their first 3 games the Shakers will look to maintain their unbeaten record and hope for yet another victory. Its been a quick turn around in terms of games thus far for Bury so it may well mean a changed side for them. With that lets take a look at the game that is to take place...

MATCH-DAY 4: LEAGUE ONE

Image result for EFL league one logo

Image result for crewe logoCrewe  vs Bury2238.gif

Alexandra Stadium(10,153)

This Saturday see's Bury visit Crewe Alexandra in Match-day 4, as the Shakers look to make it four games unbeaten after an impressive start to the campaign. The quick turn around of games could see a few changes to the Bury team that we have seen previously under Justice due to fitness issues with the players who has been playing thus far this term. The home side are currently in a bit of a sticky situation manager wise with it expected the manager will be removed by the league authorities however it may a tough on for the players it will give them an extra drive to perhaps show any potential manager what they are made of. The home side have 1 point from their opening 3 matches with a draw last time out against Shrewsbury.

With the changes expected to take place, we will take a look into the players who are potentially going to line-up against Crewe this Saturday, with minimal changes due to injuries, suspensions and fitness issues...

Prior(GK)

Troupee(RB) Bijen(CB) Farmer(CB) Targett(LB)

Stewart(CDM)

Llteget(RM)                                   Kingsley(LM)

Harrison(CAM)

Fletcher(ST)  Edouard(ST)

So with the injured Kelechi Iheanacho and Suspended Marcus Rashford, we will still Wednesday nights goalscorer Ashley Fletcher  and Odsonne Edouard partnered together for the first time this season giving them a chance to prove that even when the other players return that they should be given the chance to play! A lot to give hopefully will mean goals for Bury. The other expected changes come in the form of Center-Back Jackson Farmer who only arrived yesterday from Vancouver Whitecaps replacing Turkish International Antic Nukan who seems to be having a few fitness issues after featuring in all 3 games thus far for Bury. The 4th and final change expected to take place is club captain Neil Danns being replaced by young Jack Harrison the former United youngster is set to make his Bury debut after his arrival last week from New York City FC. The 19-year-old will come in place of the experienced captain who is set to be rested for the next game due to fitness woes. 

So with that in mind, we will now take a look at the players to watch...

Crewe Alexandra- Alex Kiwomya

The young Chelsea winger on a season long-loan at Crewe Alexandra has been impressive in his first 3 games and is setting League One alight with his skills and trickery. It is thought that the player is one of the radar of Bury should he ever become available by his parent club Chelsea. Watch out for the pace and skill of this young lad he will bring his all to the Bury defence and try his best to score when possible.

kiwomya-loan-move.img.png

Alex Kiwomya one to watch on-loan at Crewe this season and could pose a threat to the Bury defence

Bury Football Club- Sebastian Llteget

The American has made a very big impact since his arrival from LA Galaxy in the start of the gaffers tenure here at Bury Football Club. The 24-year-old has been in fine form scoring two world class free-kicks in his last 3 games for Bury as well as providing an assist along the way. He's been very impressive since his return to English football and looks well worth the £800,000 paid for him by the club. If Bury win a free-kick in an exciting position be sure to watch out for the American as he has a beauty of a shot from a dead ball situation.

ooyala-thumb-440061437057035.jpg?null&itok=ucAyLy2p

24-year-old American midfielder Sebastian Llteget has been impressive since his arrival to Bury from LA Galaxy.

Should be in for a good game this Saturday be sure to look out for more come Saturday evening...

Oh For Fox Sake!

Vardy & Reus absent

After an opening day 1-0 win over West Ham, followed up by a 1-0 defeat away at Stoke, the Foxes now entertain the Gunners tomorrow evening.

Unlike the hosts, Arsenal are yet to taste defeat in the league so far this season having picked up draws at home to Liverpool and away to West Ham.

Leicester go in to the game short on confidence with Jamie Vardy (ankle) and Marco Reus (shoulder) both injured.

It remains to see who will fill the gaps left by these hugely influential players, however it is likely that Slimani and Okazaki could be in the frame to make their first league appearances of the season.

New Look Gills prepare for tough double header

Gillingham have completed the signings of virtually a whole new squad but the new players will be itching to build on what old some of them achieved in the win at Doncaster. There are no injuries and the side have a fully fit squad to choose from which will be needed for the quick double header versus tough opposition in Fleetwood and one of the league favourites in Bury. First the first of these matches its is likely that the new attacking trio will line up alongside one another in a 433 formation. 

Ward

Ananou         Brown      Tisserand       Riley

Cook           Arslan         Agbo

Plea                 Berbatov        Foresberg

1 hour ago, JAMO-LUFC-15 said:

New Look Gills prepare for tough double header

Gillingham have completed the signings of virtually a whole new squad but the new players will be itching to build on what old some of them achieved in the win at Doncaster. There are no injuries and the side have a fully fit squad to choose from which will be needed for the quick double header versus tough opposition in Fleetwood and one of the league favourites in Bury. First the first of these matches its is likely that the new attacking trio will line up alongside one another in a 433 formation. 

Ward

Ananou         Brown      Tisserand       Riley

Cook           Arslan         Agbo

Plea                 Berbatov        Foresberg

Can't go wrong with Berbs