Sorry about the above.. That empty quote bar have been just sitting there for a few days and it was impossible to remove it rofl

West Ham has agreed to sell Dmitri Payet and Sofiane Feghouli to external for a combined fee of 29.9 million.

Yes, I'm selling the only 90+ rated players I've got ... No I'm not bothered by it..

THINGS ARE ABOUT TO DOWN, GO, HERE!

logo.jpg

Bury draw with Crewe Alexandra as they maintain their unbeaten start to their league campaign

MATCH-DAY 4: LEAGUE ONE

Image result for EFL league one logo

Image result for crewe logoCrewe  2-2 Bury2238.gif

Alexandra Stadium(10,153)

K.O: 20:00

Scorers: Haber(67)Stewart(68), Jones (78 PEN), Kingsley(83)

First Half:

It was a full house here at Alexandra stadium ahead of kick-off between high flying Bury and a side who are finding it hard to continue their form consistently in Crewe Alexandra. So it was expected to be a very open match between the sides and with a number of changes from the visitors many expected a tougher match than in the previous three games and it was to appear that, that would be the way it was to be as Crewe made a brilliant start and had their best effort saved by the very reliable French 21-year-old goalkeeper Jerome Prior in the Bury net. It wad then Bury's chance to have a go at goal themselves when debutante Odsonne Edouard had his impressive effort saved at the far post by the Crewe goalkeeper Garratt. It was a very end-to-end first half as both goalkeepers were kept busy by it was down to them that the first half was to end goal-less.

H/T: 0-0

Second Half:

The second-half started just as the first half ended a very end-to-end game from both sides with both teams coming close to breaking the deadlock. It was just after the 66th minute when the home side had a brilliant spell of possession that led to a simple finish for their striker Haber, to give the home side the lead and set them on their way. But as the old saying goes you are most vulnerable when you've just scored! That very thing happened as the resulting kick-off from the opener lead  to Bury breaking through the team and getting a goal themselves to equalize with Kevin Stewart netting his first goal for the club since his arrival earlier on in the window from Liverpool for an Undisclosed fee. The scores were level for a while with some more great play from Crewe as they pressed the defence and it paid off for them as a silly foul say the referee blow his whistle and give the home side a penalty. Crewe midfielder James Jones stepped up and took the responsibility well and slotted home to make it 2-1 to the home side. Despite an onslaught of chances from the travelling Bury they couldn't find their way through the goalkeeper...That was up till the 83rd minute with just 7 minutes left Scotland International midfielder Stephen Kingsley struck a brilliant effort straight into the top corner to equalize for the away team and set the travelling fans into eruptions. It was a tense last 5 minutes as both teams tried their luck; but they both had to settle with taking away a point from the game as it ended all square at 2-2 on this occasion.

F/T:2-2

An eventful second half saw 4 goals scored and points separated  between the two as it ended all square at 2-2 and it also meant that the away side Bury were able to maintain their unbeaten record in League competitions. After the game we spoke with Bury boss Nick Justice, who had this to say on his teams performance, "After being unfortunate with injuries and suspensions as well as players lacking match fitness; I feel really happy that we were able to get a point in this game. We had to make a number of changes and we saw some of our younger players be given a chance to play for the first time together and I feel it worked really well in the game and I'm really happy that we are still unbeaten and I hope that it continues against Gillingham next up. We were brilliant today and we can now have one eye concentrated on the game ahead on Wednesday as we look to go again. I was very happy with Kinglsey's performance tonight, in the absence of our club captain Neil Danns due to fitness. We feel the Scottish midfielder Kinglsey took on the responsibility of taking the lead really well and with ease...I was very pleased with that. Overall a nice team performance with a well earned point away from home."

AXvB7hh0.jpg

A brilliant performance and goal saw the gaffer well impressed with his stand in Captain Stephen Kingsley after draw with Crewe Alexandra in match-day 4

On 9/23/2016 at 9:07 PM, Benjo_Benjo said:

Oh For Fox Sake!

Vardy & Reus absent

After an opening day 1-0 win over West Ham, followed up by a 1-0 defeat away at Stoke, the Foxes now entertain the Gunners tomorrow evening.

Unlike the hosts, Arsenal are yet to taste defeat in the league so far this season having picked up draws at home to Liverpool and away to West Ham.

Leicester go in to the game short on confidence with Jamie Vardy (ankle) and Marco Reus (shoulder) both injured.

It remains to see who will fill the gaps left by these hugely influential players, however it is likely that Slimani and Okazaki could be in the frame to make their first league appearances of the season.

No Vardy, No Reus.......No Problem!

Leicester City 1 - 1 Arsenal

It wasn't Big Wes that secured the point.....it was Little Wes! Sneijder equalising 3 minutes after Sanchez's 38th minute opener! 

Wesley-Sneijder1.jpg

(Little Wes pictured above during the pre-match warm up.....aggravating his cold sore!)

We move up to 10th on 4pts.

We welcome Genoa to the KP tomorrow evening. Then away to Villa the following evening.

logo.jpg

Learning curve as Bury are smashed 4-0 by Gillingham at Gigg Lane on Monday night

MATCH-DAY 5: LEAGUE ONE

2238.gif Bury 0-4 Gillingham Image result for gillingham fc logo

Gigg Lane(11,840)

Scorers:Bradshaw (29,50,86), Agbo(61)

First Half:

It was a full house as Bury looked to try and continue their fine vein of form against a very strong and in-form Gillingham side. It was a packed out stadium at Gigg Lane, with another game just two days away there were a number of changes for the home side due to fitness issues and with Marcus Rashford still suspended and Kelechi Iheanacho injured as well as Sebastian Lletget and Kevin Stewart also ruled out against a strong side it always looked like a miss match. It was in the 29th minute when the visitors took the lead through Tom Bradshaw. The make shift Bury side looked out their depth in this game with an onslaught in the first half but the goalkeeper in Bury's net kept them in the game. We went into half time at only 0-1 to the Visiting side...Could of been more...

H/T: 0-1

Second Half:

The second-half started just as the first half ended a very much in the favor of the away side; they had more of the ball before a second of the game for striker Tom Bradshaw -who was now on a hat-trick. This was looking more and more like a dismal day at the office for everyone involved at Bury and it only got worse when Nigerian Uche Agbo struck in he 61st-minute to further the visitors lead to 3-0 it was surely no way back for the home side now? After such a great start to the season. Bury's fate was sealed off when Tom Bradshaw completed his hat-trick to ensure a well earned victory for the travelling side.

F/T:0-4

A bit of a shocker from the home side after a great start to the season...We spoke to a deflated Nick Justice after the game who had this to say , " It was a bad day at the office but we had to make a number of changes due to fitness and injury issues but that is no excuse we should be equipped enough throughout the team to try our best to compete in this division. We take this all on board ahead of our next game, another tough one in the form of Coventry City; we cannot dwell on today's result and with Marcus Rashford back from suspension we hope to have him in the side after Fletcher picked up a knock in today's game we expect him back in a week or so for training. We will lose games its the nature of the game and with a close compact schedule injuries will also occur, we must pick ourselves up and dust ourselves off and go again. "

Some strong words from the boss as the club face a very strong Coventry City side tomorrow night, a day prior to the gaffers birthday, so lets hope we get the win for him! Come on the Shakers!

Image result for tom bradshaw

Tom Bradshaw(Right) had an incredible match as his hat-trick helped his Gillingham side to a 4-0 victory over Bury at Gigg Lane

0,,12562-3434050,00.jpg

-West Ham Team News-

And so, after more than 35 transfers, West Hams new manager and board are quite happy with how the team is now looking.

There's been alot of work going into this team and into the deals that've been done.. Out of the original West Ham Squad, only Kouyate and out on loan Reece Oxford remain. Rumours circulating around West Ham are saying that not even Kouyate is part of the new managers long-term plans.. Wether this is true or not remains to be seen.

-The Team-

Aréola (88)

Tolisso (88) - Kimmich (88) - Demichelis (88) - Digne (89)

Pirlo (89) - Kouyate (89)

Fekir (88) - Xavi (88) - Williams (88)

Milik (88)

-The 2nd Team-

Schwäbe (78)

Guilbert (84) - Riedewald (86) - Boly (85) - Sylla (85)

Dendoncker (86) - Diawara (85)

Werner (86) - Sabitzer (85) - Mina (87)

Saza (89)

-The West Ham of The Future-

This'll be the team that we'll play in a season or two..

Aréola

Tolisso - Riedewald - Kimpembe - Digne

Kimmich - Lemina

Werner - Williams - (?) :o (BIG SECRET)

Milik

All in all, I'm very happy with my transfers so far and I've gotten to build this team exactly the way I want it.. I've only lost out on one or two players and it has actually worked out for the better instead.

People questioned me when I sold off players like Payet and Feghouli.. but rather than having 2 players that are higher rated and that might or might not produce for me I brought in 10 players with buckets of talent that'll help my team more than the other two could ever do. Just the money I'll make off some of the risers will give me enough cash to buy someone like Payet again.. So for me it's no real big loss.. I'm very happy to have replaced them with Iñaki Williams and Timo Werner. Two players that I feel have to potential to hit 89 this season alone.

I've always enjoyed buying alot of talented players, and tbh I did not think I'd be able to do that in this gameworld given how many manager there actually are here and also that this is one of the first gameworlds I'm playing seriously since my break from SM a bit over a year ago.

I'm really looking forward to spending a few years with this team.. It'll be well fun!

So Far The Best 3 Players Of Oldham Athletic Are

MVP

1. Judilson Pele 7.25

2. Diogo Campos 7.00

3. Michal Kucharczyk 7.00

Goal Scorers

1. Diogo Campos 2

2. Billy Mckay 2

3. Many with 1

Assists

1. Billy Mckay 2

logo.jpg

Bury suffer second defeat in a row at the hands of League One favorites Coventry City

MATCH-DAY 6: LEAGUE ONE

2238.gif Bury 0-3 Coventry  Image result for coventry city logo

Gigg Lane(11,840)

Scorers:Romero(6), Cani(16), Simons(41 PEN)

First Half:

It was a full house as Bury once again as they tried to regain their previous form against the strongest side in the league Coventry City. The travelling side had a number of International players from Darijo Srna to Maroune Chamakh so it is going to be tough one for the home side. Coventry had kick-off and straight from the off to visitors dominated proceedings. It only took 6 minutes before they found themselves ahead through Max Romero, the youngster slotted home after a good save from the Bury Goalkeeper. The onslaught of chances continued for the visiting side when they scored yet again just 10 minutes later through former Villarreal midfielder Cani. 0-2 to Coventry, unless something changes quickly for the home side they could be in for an embarrassing score line. It seemed to pick up a bit for the home side but it went from bad to worse for the home team as in the 40th minute a penalty was awarded to Coventry. Former PSV and Belgian midfielder Simons stpeped up and slotted home to make it 0-3. That was how the first half was to end.

H/T: 0-3

Second Half:

The second-half started just as the first half ended a very much in the favor of the away side; they had more of the ball through out the second half and continued to dominate the game and it looked like men against boys in this game and if it wasn't for the out-stretched arm of Prior in the Bury goal it could have been 4 just after half time. It continued that way all the way up till the 90th minute and despite not scoring a goal in the second half it was all wrapped up in first half proceedings. Bury must dust themselves off and go again this Saturday.

F/T:0-3

Another poor game for the Shakers at home but against another strong opponent for the mighty Bury. We caught up with the gaffer after the game, "The result reflected the way the game went, we ere dominated from minute 1 to minute 90 by a much stronger side. Some teams in this division are much better off financially than others and that showed today with the caliber of player Coventry had on display. We know sometimes results will go this way and we must just keep going and not give up on our dreams as a club to try and push the bigger clubs. We will welcome back Rashford and Iheanacho for the next game which is great as we need some goals, as we have been lacking since they have been missing from the team. We know we must go again with a big game this Saturday against Doncaster Rovers. We need to get back to winning ways and push on."

Image result for coventry vs bury

Coventry hammer Bury 3-0, and they could have had more with players they ha don display on their teamsheet

logo.jpg

Bury back with a bang, as they hammer Doncaster 4-0

MATCH-DAY 7: LEAGUE ONE

Image result for doncaster rovers logoDoncaster 0-4 Bury2238.gif

Keepmoat Stadium(15,231)

Scorers: Iheanacho(5,86), Rashford(42,54)

First Half:

It was a full house as Bury traveled to Doncaster Rovers' Keepmoat Stadium, the Shakers were looking to improve their dismal run of form after the last two heavy defeats at home. The game got underway and the atmosphere was electric as the return to the first team for a number of the Bury players; it wasn't long after the start of the game when the visitors took an early lead through returning striker Kelechi Iheanacho the Nigerian slotted home a tidy finish after a two week stint on the sidelines. What a return to action for the 19-year-old. This was the Bury we'd seen in the opening 4 fixtures in this game, dominant through out and playing some lovely pass and move football. It was just before the interval that we saw our second goal of the game and it was again the visitors causing all the problems for the home side and doubling their lead with a goal from Manchester United loanee Marcus Rashford, the partnership back together for the first time in 3 games is really starting to make the difference for Bury.Half time whistle goes...

H/T: 0-2

Second Half:

The second-half started just as the first half ended a very much in the favor of the away side Bury; they had more of the ball through out the second half and continued to dominate the game and it didn't take long for the ball to hit the back on the net again and it was a double for Marcus Rashford the 19-year-old what a start to proceeding in the second half as Bury find themselves 3 to the good. It was a dominant display from the visitors here in Doncaster. The Bury side looks a shadow of the side that had conceded 7 goals in the past two games. The victory was sealed with a fourth goal with Kelechi Iheanacho getting himself a brace also. What a partnership these two look to forge here on-loan this season. Final whistle goes.

F/T:0-4

A great turn around from the Shakers after two awful displays in their past two games, hopefully this is a sign of things to come when all of our best players are fit here at Bury, the gaffer seemed to think and hope the same. Here is what Justice has to say after the game , "We played the way we knew we could here today! Its great to get that winning feeling back here, the lads prepared for this game and knew it was vital we got bakc on the right path and didn't continue on the downward spiral it appeared we were seemingly on. It was great to welcome Rashford and Iheanacho back tonight and it really made the difference in this game, we are delighted to have them here with us this season and we really do hope they can continue this way throughout the rest of the season. We have a cup game this Monday against Fleetwood and for sure there will be at least 10 changes from today's squad in order to maintain fitness as we look to focus more on the league fixtures, although a cup run would be financially good for the club ."

CgzS0DZW0AAi9gX.jpg

The deadly duo back in action tonight and grabbed themselves a brace each! As Bury thump Doncaster 4-0

logo.jpg

Bury's young reserves win in English Championship Cup Round 1

CUP-ROUND 1: LEAGUE CUP

Image result for efl cup logo 2016

2238.gifBury 1-1 Fleetwood Image result for fleetwood fc logo

PENS: 5-3

Gigg Lane(11,840)

Scorers: Dempsey(39), Edouard(72)

Bury young line up:

Prior(78)

Pierre-Gabriel(76)--Jensen(70)--Farmer(72)--Amian Abdou(70)--Bossaerts(70)

Rice(60)--Mane(73)

Browne(70)-----------------------------Harrison(76)

Edouard(75)

First Half:

It was a full house as Bury entertained a strong Fleetwood side as it was an all changed Bury side with a number of players making their debuts for the club. We got underway at Gigg Lane with despite the weakened side; there was still a sense of optimism among the home fans. It wasa very even first half despite to difference between the sides in quality with Fleetwood fielding a very strong side for the first round of the EFL Cup and Bury opting to give the younger players a run out and saving their fitness for the league fixtures. However the class was enough for Fleetwood when they took the lead just 6 minutes before half time with Dempsey slotting past Prior. It was a nervy few minutes before the break as the score remained the same. 0-1 at the interval

H/T: 0-1

Second Half:

The second-half got underway with no changes from either side and the game got underway again with Fleetwood taking the kick-off. The game was very end-to-end and it seemed to be delighting the fans and manager a like at Gigg Lane that the side he had put out has gone all out to ensure they can get the best result for the club. It was a nervy few moments for the home side but the more experienced player in the side Jerome Prior made a string of saves to keep Bury in the game and to keep the score at only 0-1. The game was on a knife edge as Bury began to attack and came close on a few occasions and it wasn't too long after the flurry of attacks that young French forward Odsonne Edouard struck to equalize for Bury to make the game 1-1 with just under 20 minutes to go. It was to remain that way till the end of full-time. Penalties it was 

F/T:1-1

Penalties:

Bury took the first penalty with the goalscorer Odsonne Edouard stepping up to take the first penalty of the shoot-out...

...The French forward smashes it at the goal...It hits the post...but finds its way into the back of the net: GOAL!

Fleetwood's Ball steps up for the first kick on the shoot-out and the Bury keeper goes the right way but could not quite get there as he scores to make it 1-1: GOAL!

Bury are up again and it was young 18-year old Marcus Browne stepped up with the pressure to restore Bury's goal advantage...

...The former Hammer slots in down in the bottom corner to make it 2-1, Sam Johnstone in the Fleetwood net couldn't quite get there!: GOAL!

Fleetwood step up again to try bring themselves back into the shoot-out and Chris Long slots it just under Prior in the Bury net. 2-2: GOAL!

Next up for Bury was Jack Harrison the 19-year-old who arrived from NYCFC earlier this window struck the ball rifling it into the top corner no way was the keeper getting to that 3-2: GOAL! 

The Fleetwood taker Thomas Grant stepped up to take his spot-kick and he smashes it to the left and Bury goalkeeper Jerome Prior is equal to it!!!! 3-2 :SAVED!!!

Bury had the chance to take the lead here and all but settle the spot kicks up stepped young 17-year-old Irish midfielder James Rice who arrived from Dundalk recently for just £16,000! Stepped up and looked worth 10x that value as he powered to ball past the keeper, 4-2: GOAL!

Fleetwood knew they had to score the next kick to keep them in with a small chance and it was Northern Ireland international defender Conor McLaughlin who was given the responsibility...

...a cool finish sending the keeper the wrong way put them right back in with a shot 4-3! : GOAL! 

So with a goal here Bury could seal victory and progress to the next round and it was young defensive midfielder Alexis Mane who stepped up for Bury in this crucial moment....

....GOAL!GOAL!GOAL!....The 19-year-old sends Sam Johnstone  the completely wrong way to make it 5-3: GOAL!

PENS: 5-3

What a game and what a way to progress with such a young side against a good strong opponent in Fleetwood and to win on penalties with the young lads doing there bit for the club and help them financially with another cup match and the prospect of facing tougher opposition. We caught up with a delighted Bury gaffer, who had this to say  "Our young players done the club proud tonight and played better than even I thought they would! We are delighted we won the game on penalties it was a heart in mouth moment as we found ourselves with the chance to round off the penos and win the game. Its not easy for these young lads to have to go through such a torrid situation and it says a lot about there character and their desire to go on and win the on penalties, they are not for the faint hearted. We are delighted to be in the draw for the next round and for saw the young lads will get a run out again in round-2 ."

Image result for alexis mane

Alexis Mane scores the winning penalty as Bury progress to the next round of the EFL Cup

•  
  •