drseanfitz

THE English Championship (ID 340434)

Brand New English Championship

Created as a custom.

4 divisions of 16 teams.

Currently including the likes of Ash, Noisy, Arfon, Kirky, Gaz, SoP, Smut, Fluffy, HannahB, Racky, Nikidino, Machine, Venk, Longnose, Matt

all applicants welcome(apart from cheats obviously)

internal transfers are live now, external bids are allowed from 7.30am on Thursday 8th September

ID 340434

Southampton are clearing all the squad except for Redmond and Targett.

bids accepted for

Sergio Rico, Jonas Hector, Carlos Bacca, Maxime Gonalons, Aleix Vidal, Aymen Abdennour, Oscar de Marcos, Kwadwo Asamoah, Aleksandar Dragovic, Quincy Promes and Fabian Johnson, who will form the starting eleven.

another 4 or 5 for the bench and that will be it for the first team.

Youngsters will make up the rest of the squad as we aren't building a cup team.

On 9/9/2016 at 1:39 PM, smut said:

Southampton are clearing all the squad except for Redmond and Targett.

bids accepted for

Sergio Rico, Jonas Hector, Carlos Bacca, Maxime Gonalons, Aleix Vidal, Aymen Abdennour, Oscar de Marcos, Kwadwo Asamoah, Aleksandar Dragovic, Quincy Promes and Fabian Johnson, who will form the starting eleven.

another 4 or 5 for the bench and that will be it for the first team.

Youngsters will make up the rest of the squad as we aren't building a cup team.

Goncalves Jonas has sneaked into the starting line up and our subs will consist of Jimmy Briand. Ciljan Per Skjelbred, Emanuele Giaccherini and Diego Laxalt.

Youngsters that have joined are Wylan Cyprien, Assane Diousse, Youssef ait Bennasser and Emerson Palmieri.

Good luck to all you.

Nothing to report whatsoever at Middlebrow, other than i'm still waiting on confirmation on the arrival of  potential 5 newcomers in 7 part-exchange deals. My fault of course i didn't make any bids until yesterday, Still you never no? so eyes crossed they are complete before we kick off against ( of all people) Newcastle tonight, and furthermore that as its the Sabbath, i'm sober enough to select them when i get home from the pub....very unlikely on both counts.  

Happy hunting all !!

Preston North End begin their campaign with a 1 - 0 win at home against Reading.

Benjamin Stambouli scored the only goal of the game.

Still a couple of transfers left and then our team shall be complete. With the quality of the other sides in the division it will be difficult to get promoted this season.