drseanfitz

THE English Championship (ID 340434)

11 hours ago, HD said:

With the arrival of Maximillian Philipp our transfers are complete.

Got outbid on a 78 rated prospect by Chelsea so we bought 82 rated Philipp with the same amount of money.:D

Full transfer report soon.

A Chelsea manager bidding for a 78 rated player? against a div 3 club?...Poor show in my opinion.;(

12 hours ago, Longnose said:

A Chelsea manager bidding for a 78 rated player? against a div 3 club?...Poor show in my opinion.;(

the kid has just quit deadline day after one game, it makes you look at their club history and you soon notice that unfortunately he is just your typical sm child that has joined the wrong gameworld, 130 jobs and stays on average just 9 games and only takes on big clubs.

The same day the man city kid quits the same gameworld and a look at his history and it isn't much better , sad thing is they have a shared history that is very suspicious, so it could be the same person.

All signs lead to a conclusion that he is a charlton fan.

150px-AFC_Bournemouth_(2013).svg.png

BREAKING NEWS: AFC Bournemouth Appoint Justice

Today it was announced that replacing the departing Eddie Howe, who after all his hard work at Bournemouth in getting them to the club they are today will be taking a job in an executive role at the Club. Eddie himself hand picked Nick Justice as his replacement as he saw a bit of himself in the young English boss. Its also been said that Justice wishes to keep the philosophy that Eddie had started at the Vitality Stadium by ensuring that the club continue to progress English players and bring in English players to the club. The new 21-year-old manager is excited to get his feet under the table at his new side on the south coast. We managed to catch up with the new man about town; here is what he had to say on his appointment and all things Bournemouth.

"It is a lovely place, a place I have been to on over 100 occasions, I love Bournemouth as a place and I was more than enthusiastic when I got the call from Eddie Howe to come here and take over from him and try my best to continue the good work he has started here at the Vitality Stadium. I'm looking forward to making my own mark on the club with the lasting philosophies left but my predecessor. I have around 8-9 targets in mind for the club, some we have bid on and been unsuccessful already like Redmond but we still have a number of players we have set our sights on and a few who aren't yet available to buy but may well make the move in the coming days hopefully. I won't discuss any other players due to their commitments to their respective clubs. Hopefully we will have a better stance in the next day or two and we will be able to announce a few signings. I've held a meeting today and spoke to all my new staff and players, we even sat some of the players down and said unfortunately it may well be that you don't feature in my plans and said i'll respect their choice should they decide they want to leave rather than push for a starting place. Overall I'm overwhelmed with the reception from the locals and delighted to be here and cannot wait to get going. We know it's not going to be the easiest task with some brilliant managers and teams in our division but we will do our very best to remain in Divison 1 and keep this club at the heights it deserves to be. It will by no means be an easy task but will be one we here try our up most to maintain. I'm looking forward to my first game this weekend and we will see where we go from here. Thanks for having me, and thanks for your time."

We feel that the new man in town is here to make a change to the fortunes the club has had after a poor start with two heavy defeats in a row under the previous manager, but like he says he has plans to bring in a number of players. We hope to see some deals happening so we can bring you all the latest news here. But it looks like things are on the up for the South Coast side. Let's watch this space to see what Nick Justice will be able to do. We also heard from the horses mouth that he has already been turned down for one of his targets Nathan Redmond from rivals Southampton. Will that change? Who knows? But we are sure that this will be the place to find out eveything Bournemouth this season and many more to come.

Paraguay-v-England-Toulon-Tournament.jpg

Bournemouth have bid of around £5 million rejected for Southampton star Nathan Redmond by Southampton boss Dave Izod, will they return for the England U-21 or will they look elsewhere?

Preston North End won 2 - 0 at Coventry City with the captain Andrea Pirlo scoring two sublime freekicks.

Although the victory was saddened with our left back and left winger getting injured. That leaves us a little short in those areas but we are sure we'll be all right.:D

1 minute ago, Longnose said:

Ahhh the return of the old tomb stones, season 1 Anno?...nice touch Fitzy

hopefully I won't need too many here....

tombstone for those that arse off, and people that serve us well but still fall by the wayside will get a proper tribute.... that's the plan anyway

Latest Transfer news from AFC Bournemouth

It's been a hectic couple of days on the south coast since Nick Justice arrived at the Vitality Stadium earlier this week. After a dismal start by previous manager Justice was brought in to try and change the fortunes of the leagues bottom club; it may well be only two games in but it'll take some turn around to change the fortunes. After two games of being slaughtered by their opposition, the new boss hopes to try and bring back some positives to the club with doing that he hopes to purchase some new players in order to improve the squad. We here at Bournemouth are delighted to confirm that a number of bids have been accepted on a number of targets that we will hear more about later. Not only that but we understand the club are still inquiring about a number of other players that are available or currently not but may in the future in order to improve their chances. With that it means that a few players may well find themselves moving away from the club. Nick Justice outlined his ambitions when he arrived to try and change things to improve the club and that he had in fact been very active in the window already.

With that let'd get down to the players who have been confirmed as being accepted and are just waiting on personal terms to be finalized before they officially join up with the team. When the 21-year-old manager took over at the helm he outlined the fact he would maintain the principles and philosophies that previous manager Eddie Howe had, had in place before the changes in staff. It's clear to see that he is true to his words with the players who are on their way to AFC Bournemouth. With a good but underdog team to build around it is easy to see that improvements were needed and with that ahead of his first game in charge he acted quickly to strengthen the side. With that being said let's look at the players who are set to join by Sunday morning/afternoon.

ROSS BARKLEY- The 22-year-old English midfielder is set to cut his time in Italy with Internazionale short in order to return to the Premier League with Bournemouth. Having previously left Christian Alexandersson's Everton in a deal which saw the Merseyside club sign Ivan Perisic. Now the talented attacking minded midfielder is set to complete his move in a deal worth £14 million in an exchange deal which will see Gradel and Surman and a sum of £7 million actually leave the club. This is a great bit of business with this type of player coming in it should help lift the squad around him. Justice is delighted with his first soon to be addition to the club, stating this in an interview earlier today, " It's great to bring Ross back to England, we spoke via skype initially but then he came to Bournemouth to meet me and the lads and see the facilities before deciding it was in fact the best destination to get his career going! He has had spells with the national side and a move back to England should hopefully make it a more regular occurrence. He's still only 22-years-old and is so talented and what is Everton and Inter's loss is for sure our gain."

ross-barkley-everton.ashx?w=620&h=349 

Ross Barkley to become the first signing for Bournemouth under new boss Nick Justice in a deal estimated to be worth around £14 million for the England International.

RYAN BERTRAND: Another England International set to return to the Premier League after a short stint away after leaving Southampton for Spanish side Valencia. The 28-year-old is a left-back with a large amount of experience at the highest level of the game. Having played in Europe for Chelsea in his early career; even playing in their historic Champions League victory in 2012. He has featured for England at a major tournament and is a versatile defender who will bring an element of quality to the Bournemouth side who have been lacking at the back thus far this season, conceding 8 goals in two games. Justice was delighted with the acquisition of the full-back and had this to say, " Like Ross he too has a brilliant amount of talent and experience at this level and will only improve our squad massively. The club has struggled with conceding too many goals before my arrival and I hope with this addition it is a start in order to help improve the torrid time of it that we've had previously under the former boss. Ryan has qualities that only experience at this level can bring and he will hopefully deliver that on a weekly basis for us."

PANews%20BT_P-66b52658-cff1-4edf-a82b-bc

Ryan Bertrand to follow fellow England International Ross Barkley to the Vitality Stadium and Bournemouth

JAMES WARD-PROWSE: The former Saint is set to follow his former team mate Ryan Bertrand in returning to the south coast but with Bournemouth after a deal was agreed with his current club Bayer Leverkusen. The England U-21 star is set for a bright future at the age of only 21-years; he still has a lot to give but also has an experienced head on young shoulders. The U-21 England captain has played a large number of games in the Premier League previously for Southampton so with that and his youth International experience hopefully he will add something special to the set-up at Bournemouth under new boss Nick Justice. We asked the boss his thoughts, " James is another great English addition to our side and I'm delighted we managed to come to a deal with his club Bayer Leverkusen to bring him back to the Premier League and in particular to bring him here! He wanted to come home after missing the south coast and to be closer to his family. Not only that he expressed his excitement and the potential the team can have and he and former U-21 team mate Barkley and also former Saints partner in crime Bertrand about the potential move. This was a key in winning him over from European football with Leverkusen. A brilliant addition to our first team here!"

Getty-591046.jpg

U-21 England International set to join up with former team mate Bertrand at Bournemouth

That's it for now from AFC Bournemouth, however it is expected that a number of other players will be joining over the coming days and weeks...so be sure to watch this space and follow the AFC Bournemouth journey.

BREAKING NEWS: AFC Bournemouth set to sign England Goalkeeper Fraser Forster.

It's broken in the last few moments that AFC Bournemouth have agreed a deal to sign Sevilla goalkeeper and former Southampton goalkeeper Fraser Forster, the England International goalkeeper was apparently the new managers no.1 target this window. It's unknown if the 28-year-old will arrive before the deadline for tonight's big clash with Manchester City. It's been apparent that there has been an issue with current goalkeeper Arthur Boruc of whom has struggled to keep the shots out at the Vitality so far this season conceding an astonishing 8 goals over just two games. With this new arrival set to arrive later today it's clear that those issues should hopefully be flushed out. Justice said this on his newest addition, " Fraser is a top draw goalkeeper and one i'm delighted to be able to bring to the club. We have all seen what he is capable of from his abilities that he has shown since his move from Celtic to Southampton...It didn't work out in Spain after short stint with Sevilla due to his home sickness but he will now return back to the U.K with his family and hopefully go on to cement his place here as a cult hero. We are unsure if the paperwork was submitted in time for he to feature tonight so It may well be that Boruc will play his last game tonight as he is in fact heading to Spain in the deal in order to try a different adventure. I respect his decisions to further himself and we would like to wish him all the best and that we hope he is able to enjoy his football again in another country."

XUY_Qqei.jpg

Fraser Forster to become the new no.1 at Bournemouth after deal agreed with Sevilla