taylor8

Internal

Well after having a free GW sitting in my account for over 2 years i think its time to use it so thinking on this:

2 Divisions of 16

Top European Clubs

Rules are as follows:

Only 4 external deals to be carried out all other deals are to be internal only and you must do a minimum of 2 internal deals in a season also there will be a squad limit of 35

Will put clubs through a shuffle program to decide on starting divisions & who gets what club or has been suggested live draw

Quiet a few manager interested already

Anyone who does not comply with the internal deal rule will face punishment, EG selling a player decided my GW owner to external at CV 

Clubs & Managers

01-Barcelona

02-Real Madrid

03-Bayern Munich

04-Manchester United

05-Chelsea 

06-Arsenal 

07-Juventus

08-Athletico Madrid

09-FC Porto

10-Benfica

11-Sevilla

12-Inter

13-Valencia

14-PSG

15-Manchester City

16-AC Milian

17-Borussia Dortmund

18-Roma

19-Tottenham

20-Napoli

21-Wolfsburg

22-Monaco

23-Fiorentina

24-Donetsk

25-Zenit

26-Schalke 04

27-PSV

28-Ajax

29-Villarreal

30-Bayer Leverkusen 

31-Lyon

32-Lazio

Noisy
taylor 8
Veigas
Sec
Ash 
Micahel Bowes
Gaz
Will
SOP

John Harman

Tony Harman
Reice
Sean O Neil
Sean Fitz
Pip

Preppens

HD

Stevie GI, as your are new i'll have to see if you are a committed player as TBH all these guys are long term mangers who dont quit after 1 game, so need to find out your history, but everyone needs to start somewhere!

6 hours ago, taylor8 said:

Noisy
taylor 8
Veigas
Sec
Ash 
Micahel Bowes
Gaz
Will
SOP

John Harman

Tony Harman
Reice
Sean O Neil
Sean Fitz
Pip

Preppens

HD

Stevie GI, as your are new i'll have to see if you are a committed player as TBH all these guys are long term mangers who dont quit after 1 game, so need to find out your history, but everyone needs to start somewhere!

No problem, btw i may be new to the forum but not to SM

9656-Bayer-04-Leverkusen-png

Bayer Leverkusen appoint Justice as new boss

On the 18th of September 2016 it was confirmed that their new manager was to be young 21-year-old English manager Nick Justice. His experiences with Bury, Valencia and Bournemouth in different game-worlds is rumored to be the reasoning behind the clubs decision to appoint the young English boss. At such a young age he has a high reputation under his belt for his previous exploits. We here at LeverkusenTVUK caught up with the new manager to speak all things Leverkusen. "I'm delighted to have been given this opportunity by such a prestigious club here in Germany. We know it'll be a tough task here in the Internal game world with some unbelievable managers and clubs here. But I am relishing the challenge and cannot wait to get started. The transfer restrictions here will be easy to adhere to with the quality we already have here there wont need to be too many additions made to this squad. We have some brilliant players and some great young talents we will possibly add 3/4 maybe 5 but they may well not all be first team players but just to increase the numbers for other competitions we will be taking part in this season. We have agreed a deal already for a player we are very fond of here and that is Yannick Carrasco from Atletico Madrid. He will arrive tonight for his medical. Spoiler there but I'm a manager that really likes to keep in touch with the fans and keep them all well involved with everything that is going on and keep them well in and dated. "

We have learnt a lot about the new manager and what he is like and he understands the regulations behind the league and he believes his squad is well equipped to compete with the big boys in their division. Also some very exciting BREAKING NEWS! In that they are about to sign Belgian Yannick Carrasco which is some deal to break the ice with his new fans...Are you excited Bayer fans? It could well be a long hard fought season from your side this term.

hi-res-1ba298499708f0afbfcc040f6b63405b_

First signing under Justice is set to be Belgian winger Yannick Carrasco of Atletico Madrid