KopStar

English Championship 32042 - Discussion Thread

true, but if you follow the worldwide thread and Rahul's player rating thread, you will be able to find some good you players who can serve you good in the future, and also players who you can buy fro cheap and sell for lots of proft.

38 minutes ago, MacGoreth said:

true, but if you follow the worldwide thread and Rahul's player rating thread, you will be able to find some good you players who can serve you good in the future, and also players who you can buy fro cheap and sell for lots of proft.

Do you know why when i search for a player in the player search it comes up with no found players ? 

And thanks for the tip

5 hours ago, Chris7 said:

Do you know why when i search for a player in the player search it comes up with no found players ? 

And thanks for the tip

you prolly getting the name wrong. Type either just the first name or the last name a check if it works. 

16 hours ago, Chris7 said:

if a player is unavailable or something will they not show up in the player search ?

they will not show only if they are retiring, or if they were just added to SM and you havent updated the "data pack."

which player are you having heard time finding. Tell me and let me see if there is anything wrong.

and sorry for the long wait, didnt got the notification this time.

On 8/29/2017 at 4:21 AM, MacGoreth said:

they will not show only if they are retiring, or if they were just added to SM and you havent updated the "data pack."

which player are you having heard time finding. Tell me and let me see if there is anything wrong.

and sorry for the long wait, didnt got the notification this time.

i go to transfers, player search and leave everything as it is. i then search Harry Winks or just Winks and tells me there were no results that matched your search.

its happened with a lot of players, so maybe i need to update the pack you said about or something isnt right.