champions league draw

What does everyone make of the Champions league draw?

Celtic vs Barca - well Celtic new whoever they got they would have a real challenge but agenst barca surely there going out

Liverpool vs Inter - its gonna be a tricky game for liverpool but if gerrard, torres and co. play to the best of their ability i'm sure they'll get through even with inters 16 game unbeaten run

Arsenal vs Milan - it will be a good challenge for arsenal but as milan are doing so poorly in seria i think arsenal will go through.

United vs Lyon - The hardest draw united could hav got from the list of runners up. But united go through as they r the better side.

Chelsea vs Olympiacos - i cant c this being a problem for chelsea, its the best draw they could have got. they should sale through to the quarter finals

plz post ur views on these games and the other draws

________

easy vape reviews

Re: champions league draw

My Predictions:

Celtic 1 --- Barcelona 4 (4-2 to Barcelona)

Liverpool 2 --- Inter Milan 3(4-3 to Inter)

Arsenal 0 --- Milan 1(3-2 to Ac Milan)

Man United 3 --- Lyon 1(Benzema:D)(4-1 to Man United)

Chelsea 2 --- Olympiacos 0(4-1 to Chelsea)

Results in red are the aggregate score.

mate dont underrate ac milan in CL because same thing was last season they were ppor in the league but a top team in CL

thats prob due to ac milan not really intrested in the serie a or not playing there best tactics etc

inter vs liverpool - i think thats the top draw and will hopefully be a great game both team is playing well in league and CL. Its all about torres vs ibrahimovic. inter milan need to buy an AMC or MC like van der vaart or diego ribas and if they could im sure if they play to the abilty then inter can go through.

inter needs determintion to themselves e.g. they always loose because they draw in the 1st match or win 2-1 and then through away rules they get kicked out e.g. valencia (o6/07) villareal (05/06) ac milan (02/03 i think)

roma vs real madrid

roma are playing not the best football anymore.

in the 1/4 of the 1st half of the season they were playoing like brazil and some sexy football but now in the league they not really performing well they drew vs teams like empoli and torino who are actually easy to beat and then they loose vs torino agagin in the coppa italia. same in CL vs Manutd they should have won the game (2nd leg) because manutd played players like danny simpson etc.

real madrid are on top form in both league and CL and i think with likes of robinho and van nistelrooy in top form and then robben returing from injury. it could be an easy game for real but you never know

whats your say? and opinions?

Celtic FC (SCO) v FC Barcelona (ESP) Barcelona i think will go through but i would not underestimate the scots especially if they win or draw at home- anything can happen.

Olympique Lyonnais (FRA) v Manchester United FC (ENG) Man U should win this but Lyon are unpredictable and will be looking for an upset. Man U to win for me though.

FC Schalke 04 (GER) v FC Porto (POR) Not sure either side could win and it could go either way although Schalke havent convinced me so i say Porto.

Liverpool FC (ENG) v FC Internazionale Milano (ITA) There is going to be one upset and it really will be Torres v Ibra, Ibra i think will win so inter to go through.

AS Roma (ITA) v Real Madrid CF (ESP) Madrid have been playing well this season and i cant see roma stopping them.

Arsenal FC (ENG) v AC Milan (ITA) Arsenal and Milan are both playing good football. Fabregas and Gattuso will be key but Fabregas just about gets it for me. Arsenal to win.

Olympiacos CFP (GRE) v Chelsea FC (ENG) Easy! Easy! As a chelsea fan i love the draw lol. It wont be easy as everyone thinks but the blues should go through.

Fenerbah├že SK (TUR) v Sevilla FC (ESP) Sevilla for me they are by far the better team.

My predictions:

Celtic - FC Barcelona

I would like to see Celtic pass against 80% of the teams. But Barca isn't one of them. Simple reason for that is their attractive football that I enjoy watching. Celtic has really small chances of passing against Barca, imo.

O.Lyonnais - Manchester United

The quality is on United's side. The only thing that worries me is Lyon's recent form which is picking up. Karim Benzema is a player of great abilities and he will be the one to watch. And they need to be careful with making fouls in their half of the pitch because of Juninho. Overall, I think ManU can make it to the next stage.

FC Schalke 04 - FC Porto

Porto are the ones that will go through here, imo. Schalke is a very good team but they are "fluctuating" too much. Anything can happen here really, but I think Porto will do it. My prediction is 0-0 or 1-1 at Schalke Arena and Porto wining home game 1-0 or 2-1.

Liverpool FC - FC Internazionale

Tough pair but imo slight advantage goes to Liverpool's side because of their results during last few seasons in CL and experience that goes with it. Inter is dominating Serie A but in CL they aren't so convincing.

AS Roma - Real Madrid CF

Very tough to decide. I will be able to tell more after this weekends El Classico.:)

Arsenal FC - AC Milan

The toughest draw for Arsenal they could get, imo. Youth against experience. Can't see any of the Arsenal's attackers doing much harm to Milan's defense. Fabregas from outside could hurt them and maybe Hleb with his pace and Rosicky but only when they get rid of Gattuso. On the other side it will be hard to stop Kaka and even if you do that Seedorf is prepared to score from outside and Pirlo from the freekick or something. And what to say about Inzaghi - like him or not but he is amazing. Milan for me

Olympiacos CFP - Chelsea FC

It could be tough down there but Chelsea will do the job in London. I can't see Olympiacos getting to the next stage here. Chelse 99%

Fenerbahce SK - Sevilla FC

Unless Sevilla squad suffer major changes in January they can go through. But in order to do that they must draw in Turkey or loose with one goal difference but they definitely need to score then. The will win a home game.

Well i'm happy with the draw i think we can give barca a game and beat em at home and not concede an then give em a game a camp nou our only point away in eruoip is at barcas ground and we beat em at home so lets see if we can do it again.

CHelsea and manu safley though aresnal i think can scarpe past AC but i think inters gunna beat livapool.

Here r a few stats on the teams heads 2 heads:

Celtic vs Barca

Edit:they have met

Games:6

Celtic:1

Barca:2

Draws:3

but barca r d fav's 2 win but Celtic won't go doen without a fight. Barca have been really sad away this season and Celtic have been really good so a win at home and a draw at Nou Camp can do it 4 them(easier said then done:D ).

Lyon vs Manchester United

Edit:they have met

Games:2

Lyon:0

Manu:1

Draws:1

it will be really close but i think united will come out on top.

Schalke vs Porto

Never met-I think this is gong to be really close but i think that porto will win the draw.

Liverpool vs Inter

Liverpool:1

Inter:1

Draws:0

This is gonna be a really close draw but i think that Inter might just be able to get past liverpool.Its goona be close and i think that both the teams will play really attacking football and it think that it will be a really high scoring game.

Roma vs Real Madrid

Games:6

Real:4

Roma:1

They last met in the 04-05 UCL when Real smased them 7-2 on agg but this time it is gonna be a different story all together.Roma are now a much stronger team and will really give madrid a tough time.I think Real will go past bea Roma but u naver know,last season they beat Lyon when lyon were the favourates to go through.It's goona be really interestin.

Arseanl vs Ac Milan

Arsenal:0

Milan:1

This by far is the most amazin draw in this round of 16.Arseanl are the team in form while Ac r not doing so grea tin the league but are diong really well in the CL.The defendin champs r gonna give it all they've got while arsenal will put up a stiff resistance.This draw could go either way and boy i have no clue who will qualify but i think it might just be AC.:P

Olympiacos vs Chelsea

The 2 teams have never met but i think that Chelsea will go through without much difficulty.

Fenerbahce vs Sevilla

The two teams hvae never met and i think that Sevilla will power thier way past Fenerbahce.Sevilla have not been doing great in the Spanish League but have been going good in the CL.Fenerbahce are a team full of surprises and they might just shock the world getting past the strugglin Sevilla.

Sorry bout the manu vs lyon and cletic vs barca mistakes.Really stupid of me :mad: how could i ever have forgotten about thier games in the 03-04 season(celtic beat barca 1 0 on agg) and the 04-05 games (when celtic lost 4 2 on agg).Reallysorry:p

:D :D :D :D

Re: uefa champions league draw for the last 16

how do you think will win these there are some really good matches.

celtic vs barcelona

lyon vs manchester united

schakle 04 vs fc porto

liverpool vs inter milan

as roma vs real madrid

arsenal vs ac milan

olympiacos vs chelsea

fenabache vs sevilla

Here's my predictions guys

Celtic VS Barcelona- Barcelona should sweep Celtic away in this one. Quite honestly the only way Celtic can win this match is with a little help from the Barca defense.

Lyon VS Man U- This is one of the hardest matches for me' date=' both teams are so good. Man U should win in the end but Benzema should give them some trouble.

[b']Schalke VS Porto[/b]- Quite an easy match for both teams who are very lucky. Porto should win it in the end but Kuranyi might be able to give Schalke hope.

Liverpool VS Inter- This is a another difficult match to predict. Inter should win it in the end, maybe on goal difference.

Roma VS Real Madrid- Real should have no problem with Roma even with Totti. Robinho and Ruud are enough to scare their defense.

Arsenal VS AC Milan- Arsenal have had a great start to the season while Milan have been doing very bad so far. That being said, Milan's experience should beat Arsenal.

Olympiakos VS Chelsea- Chelsea face the Greek champs Olympiakos which Chelsea shouldn't have many problems with.

Fenerbache VS Sevilla- This is actually for me a hard one to predict. I honestly can see it go either way. I think Sevilla could make it, a 51% chance for them maybe :D

Celtic did play barce 4 times in recent years including the memoriable 0-0 draw in the nou camp were the people in attendence & wating on tv saw probily the best save ever from a goalie ;)

Barce also beat us at home in the champions league the following year :o

WHO IS WRTIING OFF LYON Everyone is..

Wake Up!!!!

Celtic vs. Barcelona

An easy draw for Barcelona, who avoided Arsenal and nightmare Liverpool. Barcelona will draw at Celtic and will win at Barcelona. Barcelona will beat Celtic

Prediction:

First Leg: Celtic 1-1 Barcelona

Second Leg: Barcelona 2-0 Celtic

AC Milan vs. Arsenal

One of the two hardest ties, with AC Milan being favorites. Both teams haven't been playing very well recently, and Arsenal's African players will not have full fitness. I think AC will edge this

Prediction:

First Leg: AC 1-0 Arsenal

Second Leg: Arsenal 2-1 AC (AC win on Away Goals)

Manchester United vs. Lyon

A very good tie, but United are still luckier than Liverpool and Arsenal. Lyon will cause problems for United, but with Ronaldo and Rooney in the team, Ben Arfa and Benzema will not be able to be heroes

Prediction:

First Leg: United 2-0 Lyon

Second Leg: Lyon 1-2 United

Roma vs. Madrid

Definitely going Madrid's way, there will be no possible way that Roma will have revenge on their 7-2 loss in 2004/2005. Madrid will win both legs, maybe even a thrashing???

Prediction:

First Leg: Roma 0-2 Madrid

Second Leg: Madrid 3-0 Roma

Chelsea vs. Olympiakos

Chelsea got the easiest of the teams, they will easily beat Olympiakos and progress, but I am hoping for a surprise in Greece

Prediction:

Chelsea 2-0 Olympiakos

Olympiakos 1-0 Chelsea

Fenerbache vs. Sevilla

Very tight, I guess it will be solved by penalties, if not by extra time

Prediction

Fenerbache 1-0 Sevilla

Sevilla 1-0 Fenerbache

FC Porto vs. Schalke 04

Another tie that can go both ways. Porto may edge this one

Prediction

Porto 2-1 Schalke

Schalke 1-1 Porto

Liverpool vs. Inter Milan

Definitely tie of the round, and I am predicting that Inter will lose this one if Gerrard and Torres continue their excellent form. Inter are floppy in England, so they will lose the tie.

Prediction

Liverpool 3-1 Inter

Inter 1-0 Liverpool

A very good tie' date=' but United are still luckier than Liverpool and Arsenal.[/quote']

Hmm... not really. United just did what Liverpool and Arsenal failed to do - they won their group. As far as the draw goes, United drew the hardest possible team. Liverpool and Arsenal have tough games, but that was almost guaranteed anyway because they didn't do well enough in the group stage to avoid the big teams. This is who the English teams could have been drawn against:

Man Utd - Celtic, Shalke, Lyon, Olympiakos or Fenerbahce.

Liverpool - Barcelona, Real Madrid, Inter, AC Milan or Sevilla.

Arsenal - Barcelona, Porto, Real Madrid, Inter or AC Milan.

Chelsea - Celtic, Lyon, Roma, Olympiakos or Fenerbahce.

Anyway, the last 8 will be Barcelona, Man Utd, Shalke, Inter, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Chelsea and Fenerbahce. :D

Arsenal v AC Milan is by far the most interesting tie. It's a shame they're playing on the same night as United, although I am actually considering watching this instead... or maybe I can get 2 TVs set up side by side. :P

Celtic did play barce 4 times in recent years including the memoriable 0-0 draw in the nou camp were the people in attendence & wating on tv saw probily the best save ever from a goalie ;)

As Shelbourne brought it 2 ur notice i screwed up in the celtic barca thingy.

Celtic and barca have met 6 times totally in which celtic have won 1 game, drawn 3 games and lost 2.

Includin their super win over barca in the 03-04 season, in which they won 1 0 on agg.

Sorry bout that:o :P;):mad::rolleyes::eek:

Celtic vs. Barcelona

Celtic need to win home game for any chance as it will take a momentous effort and every bit of luck going for them to get even a draw in away leg .

Predict-Barca.

AC Milan vs. Arsenal

Another game where i think the homeside need to win as a draw/lose will not be good enough to take with them to the Emirates.

Predict-Arsenal on away goals.

Manchester United vs. Lyon

Lyon i believe could be a dark horse like LFC and Porto over last few yrs .

Not easy to call but i think both will win home games but Man .Utd will edge it ,but not on away goals but actual goals scored between them ,i think they will get 3-4 at Old Trafford and Lyon winning by the odd goal at home.

Predict - M.utd.

Roma vs. Madrid

Interesting this one ,think this could be a supprise result so even though i think Madrid ,because they soly relied on the home games in group stage didnt win one on the road will actually predict - Roma.:D

Chelsea vs. Olympiakos

Blues over both legs for me .

Predict -Chelsea.

Fenerbache vs. Sevilla

Both won all the home games in group stages,but Sevilla travelled better.

Predict -Sevilla again on away goals.

FC Porto vs. Schalke 04

Porto for me ,will win by enough goals in home leg first ,Schalke only won two games in group stages both against same club reason why they pipped them to being in draw.

Predict-Porto.

Liverpool vs. Inter Milan

I believe for the Reds to get through in this one we need to win the home leg a draw to me wont be good enough ,yes we won at Barca last year but we were playing more consistent in Europe.

Having to win 3 out of 3 to get us here shows we can live with the pressure ,but i think we need to take at least more than one goal advantage to Italy especially if Inter score at Anfield, if not then it needs to be a 1-0 clean sheet as we are capable of getting away goal like Inter.

Close call but,

Predict-Liverpool.:D;):)