14 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Duo

Mane+ Ederson 

2 hours ago, steauaseka said:

Fekir + Aurier  and Mane+Ederson .

1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

Duo

No one chooses hummels? really???? LOL 

Thanks !!! finally sold ederson for Aurier + alba..

Hi All,

I' looking for opinions on the following:

I have Harry Kane in my squad but he is far and away my best player. Others like Laporte illiaramendi gonalons muriel lucas vazquez make up my team at the moment just to give ya an idea of my strength or lack thereof.

Have the following offers in on him

Kovacic and martial

Jesus and torreira 

Bale and mendy

Rashford lafont jorge maxime lopes and zakaria

De ligt malcom ozyarabal dahoud heinrichs and havertz.

Obviously there are some bids stronger than others but what do ye think? Or should I keep Kane for another while and wait for another rating bump?

Thanks again.

5 minutes ago, RossieJ said:

Hi All,

I have Harry Kane in my squad but he is far and away my best player. Others like Laporte illiaramendi gonalons muriel lucas vazquez make up my team at the moment just to give ya an idea of my strength or lack thereof.

Kovacic and martial

Jesus and torreira 

Bale and mendy

Obviously there are some bids stronger than others but what do ye think? Or should I keep Kane for another while and wait for another rating bump?

Thanks again.

If it's a long term project, I would accept the last offer.

On 21/01/2018 at 9:07 PM, Mickbor59 said:

Salut

J'ai fait une offre pour un joueur d'une équipe entraînée en inquiétude 5 quand le transfert sera t'il accepté? Sachant que ça fait déjà 24 heures que j'ai fait l'ofre.

Merci

not sure

On 22/01/2018 at 2:17 AM, jlammy said:

Been offered to swap Rashford for Alaba. Take it or no? My squad below (v. defender heavy, so Alaba would probs slot into midfield) 

GK: Lloris, Strakosha, Mvogo

Defence: Ramos, Bonucci, Godin, Marcelo, Pepe, Mascherano, Darmian, Henrichs, Zagadou

Midfield: Modric, Pjanic, Roberto, Bakayoko, Van de Beek

Attack: CR7, Suarez, Bale, Di Maria, Rashford 

I'd do it

On 22/01/2018 at 4:03 AM, Hfazil said:

You are over-exaggerating stuff. I didn't join just to call u a cheat. If people can make double accounts they can also fake conversations making it seem legit. It's very easy to do that.

That being said people are being way too hostile over the situation making inappropriate accounts just to insult Marek and if some one confront them they just get bashed.  It's a game just friggin chill people 

Lastly this thread is for assisting people about transfers and rating predictions. And Rahul has already told u to take this conversation some place else.  Talk about ur situation in the g/w, don't rant about it here! 

thank you. I spend about ten mins here answering questions every day and while I enjoy it, I don't need other's dirty laundry washed here. 

From what I know Sec wants to ruin one of the best custom GWs out there, he's very pretty and honestly that's all I have to say. Keep him out of this thread, thanks.

On 22/01/2018 at 5:21 AM, d5v1L said:

Help with these deals plz.

Mane or Fekir + Aurier ?

Mane + Ederson moraes or Fekir + hummels ?

Thanks in advance!!!

Duo

First two

On 22/01/2018 at 8:23 AM, ombarcagunners said:

Gaya or Mendy or Guerreiro ?

Mendy

17 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Aymeric Laporte 91?

nope, maybe eventually if he goes to City

17 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Lucas Torreira or Kessié 

Torreira for me, tho close

1 hour ago, RossieJ said:

Hi All,

Kovacic and martial

Jesus and torreira 

Bale and mendy

Thanks again.

if you're in for the long haul the last one will set you up very well. else if Kane is getting the goals for you I'd keep him.

9 hours ago, RossieJ said:

Hi All,

Kovacic and martial

Jesus and torreira 

Bale and mendy

Thanks again.

Spot the deliberate mistake?

Some of those multi-player offers would have to go through over the space of 2 seperate seasons as you can only do 3 deals with the same team in each season.

It then becomes a game of mitigating risk.  If the other manager quits, you miss out, if the players rise you'll end up giving Kane and cash rather than just a 'swap', if whilst waiting for the second season to complete the deals, do you trust that manager enough to stick to his side of the bargain if someone else starts making offers?

Then there is the risk that is shown a few pages previously - the green eyed monster of other managers either trying to get your transfers reversed or lambasting you on the news feed/forum for negotiating a deal that they wished they had achieved but as they didn't get that offer they'll brand you a cheat.

Personally I'd stick with Kane.  He's nailed on for an increase in rating, he should have got 94 in the review prior to Christmas.  He's the best striker in the World currently so it's only a matter of time before he's a 95 rating.

2 hours ago, RossieJ said:

Thanks for the replies lads, much appreciated. 

One final one: Dahoud or Locatelli with long term in mind not just this season.

Dahoud

39 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

Should I trade Insigne for Tolisso? 

yeah Tolisso is just gonna grow into a 94