Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

4 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

says the guy talking about international teams when Dybala isn't a regular in that side, i can atleast with the fact that i'm joking you on the other hand are being deadly serious with terrible reasons to back your argument sarcasm isn't for all i guess 

What terrible reasons would they be then? Every reason I've given which are ALL SM RELATED are accurate when it comes to player rating, that's an undeniable fact 

3 hours ago, ce4sc said:

boufal or sandro ramirez? thanks!

Boufal

1 hour ago, jbradley16731590 said:

Got the option to buy Mbappe in exchange for Immobile plus 17m. Good deal? 

Take it! 

17 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

Okay... ignore my trophies argument (which in terms of SM is 100% valid) 

Match them up on TECHNICAL ability.... Dybala can still do things with a football that Kane can't... that's a fact

Well,  to be honest, Messi can do things with the ball that Ronaldo can't, but that didn't hinder Ronaldo success. 

18 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

Well thank god at least someone has sense! I'd say there are lots and lots of drunk lads on this....

Kane over Dybala, really? (Set aside a second that in RL Dybala can do things that Kane can only dream of...) 

SM wise, Juve... traditionally (and currently) a giant football club, an absolute Monster club... Spurs, eh, no... Not even close to European elite.

Argie Vs England.... again, keep the alcohol flowing lads, you guys must be WASTED!!! This WILL factor into the overall rating and simply put, Argentina are miles better....

Also I spotted someone saying Kane for 94.... for What? What a he won? Kane looks like the type of player that is STUPID enough to stay at Spurs his entire career, compare trophies when the 2 eventually retire, that would be some laugh...

Kane over Dybala, FFS

EDIT.... And before someone even says it, YES Kane scores goals, so did Shearer and he's sorry he turned down Utd.... Unless Kane leaves Spurs for a giant European club he will never get above 93.. 93 simply HAS to be the cap at Spurs, they don't put silverware on the table 

Fabregas was 95 at Arsenal, and the silverware there was a little scarce too. To be honest, there is not much difference to be with Spurs or Man Utd nowadays, i would even say that i would prefer Spurs, no annoying manager, no annoying little mercs that are there just for the money.

4 hours ago, ce4sc said:

boufal or sandro ramirez? thanks!

neither atm

3 hours ago, jbradley16731590 said:

Got the option to buy Mbappe in exchange for Immobile plus 17m. Good deal? 

take it!

1 hour ago, Moz^ said:

Come on ffs! Hurry and do Portugal :mad:

yeah

48 minutes ago, frigas said:

So how do you guys work out all these ratings changes, I fancy giving it a bash :)

stats

43 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Mariano Diaz, rating at the end of the season?

88/89

40 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Fabregas was 95 at Arsenal, and the silverware there was a little scarce too. To be honest, there is not much difference to be with Spurs or Man Utd nowadays, i would even say that i would prefer Spurs, no annoying manager, no annoying little mercs that are there just for the money.

SM were more generous back then but yes I agree with you

48 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Unfortunately I agree with you, but its Juve and Spurs we are comparing!!! Juve IMO are currently miles ahead of Utd too

37 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

Messi is better than Kane too! 

Not the point. The point is that doesn't really matter what they can do with the ball but what they can do that impacts the game.

38 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

Unfortunately I agree with you, but its Juve and Spurs we are comparing!!! Juve IMO are currently miles ahead of Utd too

Not really what i saw in the last game though, IMO Spurs were playing much better than Juventus, especially in first half. But yes, Juventus is a much more relevant club than Spurs.

27 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

league in the balance so I'm leaving that for later

50/50

Damn, that's a bit silly, he'll still be deserving of 92. I might hold off on buying Allan as well then, thought he'd rise to 91. 

How much will Maxi GÓMEZ of Celta Vigo rise on his next review? He has 27 games, 2340 minutes, 13 goals, 2 assists & he's had an 82 to 86 rise already this season.

4 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Not the point. The point is that doesn't really matter what they can do with the ball but what they can do that impacts the game.

Not really what i saw in the last game though, IMO Spurs were playing much better than Juventus, especially in first half. But yes, Juventus is a much more relevant club than Spurs.

Dybala doesn't impact games for a much better RL (taking into account the fact they knocked them out of the CL, are on course for 5th or 6th not sure Seria A crown, and traditionally far bigger and more decorated than Spurs) really? That's news to me..... also, your completely wrong, of course it matters what a player can do with a ball that others can't, that's why Messi is from another planet! 

Spurs VS Juve

Oh god Yeah, Spurs outplayed them, but then again... 2 points...

1. The result is ultimately what matters, no points or competition progression given out for possession or chances created 

2. Juve LOVE to defend, so no surprise if you know anything about football how this one played out, it was practically scripted...

11 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

also, your completely wrong, of course it matters what a player can do with a ball that others can't, that's why Messi is from another planet! 

Simon Mignolet can do things with a ball that Messi can't...

So can Sticky Vicky...

So can Susan Sarandon in South Park the Movie...