Rahul W's rating predictions

9 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Voted for u 

thanks a lot!

9 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Pleased to vote for you Rahul :)

thanks a lot!

8 hours ago, Divir said:

VINAGRE, GEIGER, MCKENNIE, MAIER, CUISANCE, SANCHO, NELSON (Arsenal)

Who should i sell now (Money's always needed, my stadium is small..), who should i sell after the review, and who is a star i should keep for the future?

Thanks!

(By the way, rahul, i voted for you)

I'd vote for the review to sell anyone, Sancho looks to be a star

8 hours ago, Monolithic said:

Voted

thanks a lot!

8 hours ago, AK_Indian said:

Voted for you Rahul

And many thanks for the lads on here. Making sick profits. Fred 88 to 90 and more sick profits on Tsyhankov. 

Thank you lads!

thanks a lot!

5 hours ago, TMNT said:

Worth buying Patrik Shick? Will he rise? Had a bid accepted for him after seeing him play for Roma  in the CL. 

yes

4 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Armindo bruma or maximilian philipp at the same price?

Bruma

4 hours ago, Gaelgoir said:

Timo Baumgartl or Mouctar Diakhaby?

Also as a side note, anyone who even looks at this forum the odd time should vote for Rahul. Some form of gratitude.

Diakhaby

thanks man appreciate it

3 hours ago, jbradley16731590 said:

Voted. Keep up the good work pal

thanks a lot!

44 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

You get my vote!

thanks a lot!

6 hours ago, TMNT said:

Thought Fred deserved 90 though considering all the big cubs looking at him & how much he's improved since his last update in 2015. I'm biased cos I have him mind you haha. 

fair hahaha

7 hours ago, MShahid said:

Done

thanks a lot!

6 hours ago, Divir said:

Thanks!

(Could he rise further at the upcoming review?)

he could, small rise only tho

12 minutes ago, Kev said:

Have also voted for Rahul. Shame the forum isn't as busty as it was and we can't get him a few more!

thanks a lot man haha

9 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Thanks for your support and votes in the nomination stage- they made a difference. I’m thrilled to announce that I have made it to the final ten nominees for the Best Young Football Blogger award at the Football Blogging Awards 2018.

In the final stage, there are two categories: Fan’s Vote and Judges’ Vote. I’m hoping to win either one.

You can also vote on the FBAs website by using the following link (https://www.footballbloggingawards.co.uk/…/vote-now-footba…/) and selecting my name in the drop-down menu for Best Young Football Blogger. 

You can also vote on Twitter by copying and tweeting the below message:

I am voting in @theFBAs for @rahulw_ to win the #FBAYoungBloggercategory #FBAs

Winning would be pretty immense, and will contribute towards further progress and opportunities for me. All help/shares/votes are truly appreciated. Thanks for the support!

Rahul

Voted for you.

10 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Thanks for your support and votes in the nomination stage- they made a difference. I’m thrilled to announce that I have made it to the final ten nominees for the Best Young Football Blogger award at the Football Blogging Awards 2018.

In the final stage, there are two categories: Fan’s Vote and Judges’ Vote. I’m hoping to win either one.

You can also vote on the FBAs website by using the following link (https://www.footballbloggingawards.co.uk/…/vote-now-footba…/) and selecting my name in the drop-down menu for Best Young Football Blogger. 

Winning would be pretty immense, and will contribute towards further progress and opportunities for me. All help/shares/votes are truly appreciated. Thanks for the support!

Rahul

booooooom

voted

Got my vote too..

Well deserved..

Can any of these players jump in next reviews..or any worth keeping..

Verissimo,rabello,balbuena,mawson,k.rodrigues,l.romero,zappacosta,machach,   horta,otavio,j.menendez, paulinho(portimonense),portu,reynoso ,j.murphy,sorloth,kramaric

21 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Rahul

voted for you

Sir Rahul, Was looking at predictions on first page for Frankfurt and all 3 of Hradecky, Boateng & Haller are rightly predicted on minutes to rise from 88 to 89. Unfortunately are we relying on SM to break the squad Cap of 88? 

I know Frankfurt being 7th deserve at least 89 or even 90 squad cap but they didn't raise it last time. BUT will SM do it this time is the question? They should in my mind but will they ....

12 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Voted 

12 hours ago, andre.silvaduarte@hotmail.com said:

Voted for you.

11 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

booooooom

voted

3 hours ago, ce4sc said:

voted

2 hours ago, Mr Gangie said:

Definitely deserve a vote 

50 minutes ago, TMNT said:

voted for you

thanks all! <3 

8 hours ago, Vocko said:

Got my vote too..

Well deserved..

Can any of these players jump in next reviews..or any worth keeping..

Verissimo,rabello,balbuena,mawson,k.rodrigues,l.romero,zappacosta,machach,   horta,otavio,j.menendez, paulinho(portimonense),portu,reynoso ,j.murphy,sorloth,kramaric

thanks

check my preds mate

1 hour ago, geetay87 said:

Will Manuel Neuer hold his 96?

yes

18 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Sir Rahul, Was looking at predictions on first page for Frankfurt and all 3 of Hradecky, Boateng & Haller are rightly predicted on minutes to rise from 88 to 89. Unfortunately are we relying on SM to break the squad Cap of 88? 

I know Frankfurt being 7th deserve at least 89 or even 90 squad cap but they didn't raise it last time. BUT will SM do it this time is the question? They should in my mind but will they ....

well they should, whether they get it is another question. who knows?

48 minutes ago, jonhyscp said:

Can Vinicius Junior up soon or it's better sell?

keep unless you are impatient

that +13 should cover him for a while 

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Austria -> Switzerland -> Czech Republic?

idk, monolithic would know

28 minutes ago, Hosein ElTimimi said:

What do you think about Saman Ghoddos? Will he reach 85 at least?

he could but needs a move

12 minutes ago, Gaelgoir said:

Iniesta to drop 1 or 2?

now that China seems to be confirmed I'd say -2. you can expect him to drop like a stone like Xavi.

On 19/03/2018 at 3:48 PM, TMCosta said:

He wont be called for NT for now...maybe after WC

Maybe last year when they were champions...could happen...this year no...thats for sure

Not taking the 2nd Portuguese player with more goals in a top tier league would be a mistake IMO.

2 hours ago, Hosein ElTimimi said:

Which player from these 4 do you suggest to buy:

1) Julian Weigl

2) Saul Niguez

3) Adrien Rabiot

4) Thomas Lemar

Your prediction says that only Saul and Rabiot will go 92, who is better from these two?

Saul or Lemar

9 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

giroud (91) and mandzukic (92) stay or drop?

Both stay