Rahul W's rating predictions

35 minutes ago, NOR said:

Douglas Costa  +1? No

David De Gea  +2? Nooo!!! +1 maybe

David Alaba   +1? No

James Rodriguez +1? No

Paul Pogba -1? Stay

Thanks.

In a super competitive gameworld (15-20 bids for every new player, just to let you understand), would you swap Diogo Dalot and Joao Felix for Manolas and Bergwijn? My CBs are Varane, Marquinhos and Koulibaly; I've lots of other interesting youths like Felix, my doubt is about Dalot and his super potential; my RB is Carvajal, so I should be covered for a while. I don't understand if Bergwijn can become a world class player.

20 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

The Guardian have published a list of the top 10 breakthrough stars in European big Leagues. I obviously can't just take their word for it, I have to ask the experts here. ;)  What are the opinions of these 10 (I know how good some of them are, but I'm listing all 10 any way)? Thanks in advance.

• Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool)
  • Ferland Mendy (Lyon)
  • Giovani Lo Celso (PSG)
  • Marius Wolf (Eintracht Frankfurt)
  • Fabian Ruiz (Real Betis)
  • Rodri (Villareal)
  • Tanguy Ndombele (Lyon)
  • Jorge (Monaco)
  • Leon Bailey (Bayer Leverkusen)
  • Houssem Aouar (Lyon)

https://www.theguardian.com/football/who-scored-blog/2018/may/09/season-europe-big-leagues-breakthrough-stars

I was hoping for more in-depth opinions on the players, like thoughts on each individual player if that is possible? Thanks

On 5/9/2018 at 5:42 PM, crvena_zvezda said:

The Guardian have published a list of the top 10 breakthrough stars in European big Leagues. I obviously can't just take their word for it, I have to ask the experts here. ;)  What are the opinions of these 10 (I know how good some of them are, but I'm listing all 10 any way)? Thanks in advance.

• Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool)

Cieling of 92 one day?  If they win Champions, he starts for them next season and eventually plays for England.

• Ferland Mendy (Lyon)

needs to move from Lyon to go beyond 91

• Giovani Lo Celso (PSG)

Could be huge playing for PSG/Argentina 

• Marius Wolf (Eintracht Frankfurt)

nice rise use this time around.  If Frankfurt don’t play in Europe, he will need to move to get beyond 89/90 

• Fabian Ruiz (Real Betis)

90 maybe 91 max in the future if Betis  are great In Europe next year.  If he moves to a bigger club, who knows?  Is a big talent for sure.

• Rodri (Villareal)

dont know

• Tanguy Ndombele (Lyon)

same for Mendy 

• Jorge (Monaco)

91 max until he moves

• Leon Bailey (Bayer Leverkusen)

Could move to England.  Big talent who wants to play for a big club and also England one day.

• Houssem Aouar (Lyon)

Like Fekir, max at 91 til a move.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/who-scored-blog/2018/may/09/season-europe-big-leagues-breakthrough-stars

18 hours ago, dimitrisbo said:

3rd day in a row with no rating updates and no new players.Any idea what's going on?

18 hours ago, EnglishPirlo said:

Player changes on Soccerwiki haven’t uploaded to the game for three days now. Is everyone else seeing this? I’ve sent a bug report but if others do it, it might get resolved quicker. Unless no one else is having a problem and it’s just me!

I'm getting the feeling the devs are more preoccupied with this 'Crypto' thing. I think we had similar issues when they were working on Single Player. I can understand them chasing the money but it feels like the multiplayer game is suffering through lack of updates (last update was end of 2015 with the 2D pitch and UI re-design). Only stuff the community are doing like this thread @Sir Rahul made are keeping things going.

15 hours ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Already got ridiculous stats in the games he has played since returning. And has won two trophies. Would have 91 already if it wasn’t for the injury when he signed.

Such an injustice especially when you see some of the players rated higher than him. 

Dembele hasn't played enough. he got his 90 for those trophies

15 hours ago, Hosein ElTimimi said:

Will Benatia rise to 92 again?

I have Jonny Castro, should I exchange him with Benatia?

prefer Jonny long-term, may go to Atletico

13 hours ago, JAMancini said:

11 hours ago, Hosein ElTimimi said:

Alireza Jahanbaksh has changed in March, will he rise this summer?

no

9 hours ago, NOR said:

Douglas Costa  +1?

David De Gea  +2?

David Alaba   +1?

James Rodriguez +1?

Paul Pogba -1?

Thanks.

check my preds

8 hours ago, Marek said:

In a super competitive gameworld (15-20 bids for every new player, just to let you understand), would you swap Diogo Dalot and Joao Felix for Manolas and Bergwijn? My CBs are Varane, Marquinhos and Koulibaly; I've lots of other interesting youths like Felix, my doubt is about Dalot and his super potential; my RB is Carvajal, so I should be covered for a while. I don't understand if Bergwijn can become a world class player.

you already have CBs, so why?

4 hours ago, Vocko said:

Can v.luan rise above 90?

Probably need a europe transfer for that?

what you said

3 hours ago, Gaelgoir said:

Swap Howedes to get nacho?

sure

13 minutes ago, Damien1990 said:

I'm getting the feeling the devs are more preoccupied with this 'Crypto' thing. I think we had similar issues when they were working on Single Player. I can understand them chasing the money but it feels like the multiplayer game is suffering through lack of updates (last update was end of 2015 with the 2D pitch and UI re-design). Only stuff the community are doing like this thread @Sir Rahul made are keeping things going.

yeah, rubbish it is. thanks.

13 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Here my 88 players on loan

Please, could you tell me your opinion who will be a top player?

Who sell or keep?

Goalkeppers

Plizzari

Moha Ramos

Alex Meret

Lunin

Defenses

Kimpembe

Bastoni

Pierie

Zagadou

Trevoh Chalobah

Latibeaudiere

Skriniar

De Ligt

Wober

Pavard

Kelvin Amian

Ronael Pierre-Gabriel

David Colina

Diogo Dalot

Midfielders

Mamadou Coulibaly

Claudio Gomes

Boubakary Soumaré

Victor Bobsin

Ascacibar

Cuisance

Caqueret

Lorenzo Pellegrini

Lucas Torreira

Eliot Matazo

Ndidi

Frenkie de Jong

Zakaria

Dennis Geiger

George McEachran

Ndombele

Dahoud

Majetschak

Arne Maier

Abdoulaye Dabo

Benjamin Henrichs

Adli

Anthony Gordon

Zinchenko

Alan Souza

Phil Foden

Mason Mount

Gibbs-White

Joao Felix

Aouar

Lo Celso

Amine Harit

Reiss Nelson

Federico Chiesa

Forward

Cutrone

Michele Sego

Lamine Diaby

Isaac Drogba

Facundo Colidio

Nketiah

Gouiri

Jann Fiete Arp

Pedro Neto

Leon Bailey

Kenny Rocha Santos

Ismaila Sarr

Ferran Torres

David Neres

Benjamin Garre

Sergio Gomez

Jadon Sancho

Bruun Larsen

Paulinho Filho

Hudson-Odoi

Saint-Maximin

Rodrygo 

Geubbels

Timothy Weah

Rhian Brewster

Moussa Sylla

Myziane Maolida

Correa Lincoln

Abel Ruiz

Rafael Leao

Hannes Wolf

Calvert-Lewin

Under

Ademola Lookman

you're kidding, right?

I may have repeated, check my preds, for at least 30 times now. So this is the last time I'm doing it. Next time I'll straight up ignore.

Honestly a lack of respect for my preds, which I like doing, but even then takes some time. This was never meant to be a 'buy, sell or keep' thread, but seeing as the rest of the forum is dead I don't mind. But this is a joke, 88 players that too.

so yeah, just a short rant. thanks.

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Dembele hasn't played enough. he got his 90 for those trophies

prefer Jonny long-term, may go to Atletico

no

check my preds

you already have CBs, so why?

what you said

sure

yeah, rubbish it is. thanks.

He got 90 a while back. He only just won the two trophies with Barcelona in past few weeks.

Too low rating for Barcelona 100% getting 91

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

you're kidding, right?

I may have repeated, check my preds, for at least 30 times now. So this is the last time I'm doing it. Next time I'll straight up ignore.

Honestly a lack of respect for my preds, which I like doing, but even then takes some time. This was never meant to be a 'buy, sell or keep' thread, but seeing as the rest of the forum is dead I don't mind. But this is a joke, 88 players that too.

Calm down mate. You sound a bit arrogant talking about respect and asking people to speak English in your thread. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.. 

36 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

He got 90 a while back. He only just won the two trophies with Barcelona in past few weeks.

Too low rating for Barcelona 100% getting 91

https://www.transfermarkt.com/ousmane-dembele/leistungsdaten/spieler/288230

do these minutes justify a 91?

and how does trophies matter in this discussion? Juve should be getting extensive rises then too

34 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Calm down mate. You sound a bit arrogant talking about respect and asking people to speak English in your thread. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.. 

English? People are free to speak whatever they want in my thread, but I'm just not sure how many could help if it ain't English.

Respect? What's the point of doing extensive preds for all 100 big 5 leagues teams + many other minor leagues if you're going to ask again here?

Opinion? Don't see the opinion in putting 88 players and asking for other's thoughts.

others, if I'm wrong, please let me know. thanks.

3 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/ousmane-dembele/leistungsdaten/spieler/288230

do these minutes justify a 91?

and how does trophies matter in this discussion? Juve should be getting extensive rises then too

English? People are free to speak whatever they want in my thread, but I'm just not sure how many could help if it ain't English.

Respect? What's the point of doing extensive preds for all 100 big 5 leagues teams + many other minor leagues if you're going to ask again here?

Opinion? Don't see the opinion in putting 88 players and asking for other's thoughts.

others, if I'm wrong, please let me know. thanks.

So you already stated the like of Tolisso will get 92 but Dembele won’t get a 91?

Majority of Dembeles appearances have been since Xmas and the last set of ratings. It’s based on what has happened between now and then. 

And he is a 91 level player too low for his profile and ability right now. Likes of Kovacic have risen for a lot less (I.e winning trophies).

11 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I was hoping for more in-depth opinions on the players, like thoughts on each individual player if that is possible? Thanks

Ask away if you want;

Lo Celso from PSG more of a number 10 but they have him described as a Thiago Motta type player. He did replace Motta in the PSG team but not in the same mould. He played against Real Madrid in both legs in this role looks out of position though. Will be going to the World Cup with Argentina.

Rodri is a central midfielder apparently agreed to sign for a Atletico Madrid this summer as a Gabi replacement should be 89 in next changes been named in a last Spain squad which is no mean feat considering the depth they have.

Ndombele is being tracked by all the big teams and still on loan at Lyon from Amiens. Powerful player who likes to dribble through central midfield. Going to the top should get plus 5 in next changes I think. One of best young players in France along with 

Aouar plays on the left and in the number 8 role for Lyon. He was given the number 8 shirt in pre season which shows you highly he is thought of. Compared with Iniesta he is thought to be the Mbappe like breakthrough this season despite him going slightly under the radar out with France. Should be rated a lot higher than 82 can see SM only giving him 87 next changes which seems ridiculous.

Leon Bailey is having a breakout year with Leverkusen and plays on the left wing or left wing back. Will get 89 next changes and another season like he has and wouldn’t be surprised to see him at Bayern Munich etc. Was best player in Germany before Xmas.

I would say these are Must Buys along with Trent and Fabian Ruiz. A lot of these still low ratings also.

4 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

you're kidding, right?

More than fair. The guy is keeping the converstaion going and in an organised way that takes effort, surely his frustration to a lack off effort is understandable.

I do have a question none rating related if you wouldn't mind. Do you have any clue about multiple concerns? Im my gameworld a player has level 3 concerns in being loaned and not playing, does he have to reach 5 in one of those to be transferred? This seems odd as the loan concerns will dissapear as he is back and this could take an age.

1 hour ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

I understand your opinion, but I also understand Sir Rahul. It's frustrating to get so much lists. 

A bit of research on the Internet can't hurt, right ? Everyone thinks Sir Rahul knows each player in the world.

Be realistic in such things.

If there is a question about Belgian football, do that in my thread, because who is the only one that follows dailly the Belgian football ? That's my frustration.

1 minute ago, thorgan lesar said:

I understand your opinion, but I also understand Sir Rahul. It's frustrating to get so much lists. 

A bit of research on the Internet can't hurt, right ? Everyone thinks Sir Rahul knows each player in the world.

I wasn’t the one asking for the list of 88 players. If someone doesn’t want to answer then they can politely say they don’t have the time.

To start talking about lack of respect was a bit cringeworthy and immature.

I do agree that anyone with 88 players probably needs to find a more competitive game world but at the same time there’s no need for responses like that from Rahul.

13 hours ago, Marek said:

Manolas (Roma)? for João Felix anda Dalot?...whats the doubt? For 2 kids??? Get Manolas...u can even forget Bergwijn...

28 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

I wasn’t the one asking for the list of 88 players. If someone doesn’t want to answer then they can politely say they don’t have the time.

I do agree that anyone with 88 players probably needs to find a more competitive game world but at the same time there’s no need for responses like that from Rahul.

Okay, agree.

But a little research for yourself, can't hurt right before you asking that kind of questions ?

1 hour ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

So you already stated the like of Tolisso will get 92 but Dembele won’t get a 91?

Majority of Dembeles appearances have been since Xmas and the last set of ratings. It’s based on what has happened between now and then. 

And he is a 91 level player too low for his profile and ability right now. Likes of Kovacic have risen for a lot less (I.e winning trophies).

okay, let's look at those two then.

Bayern went one leg further than Barcelona. Bayern also play four league games lesser than Barca, and their cup games aren't two-legged.

Tolisso has still played double Dembele's minutes. 

Dembele has played 895 minutes since the last review out of 33 games/2,970 minutes. That's 30%.

Kovacic's 91 was a bit premature but he did play a lot last season and besides Madrid won the league and the CL.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/mateo-kovacic/leistungsdaten/spieler/51471/plus/0?saison=2016

two rights don't make a wrong.

I welcome your counter-argument @Floodstreet2017

55 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Today is a review for the past 3 days :)

indeed!

51 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Tagliafico or Amavi?

Amavi

47 minutes ago, Rhysmorgan13579 said:

More than fair. The guy is keeping the converstaion going and in an organised way that takes effort, surely his frustration to a lack off effort is understandable.

I do have a question none rating related if you wouldn't mind. Do you have any clue about multiple concerns? Im my gameworld a player has level 3 concerns in being loaned and not playing, does he have to reach 5 in one of those to be transferred? This seems odd as the loan concerns will dissapear as he is back and this could take an age.

cheers

no prob

yes, he'll be forced to leave when he hits level 5. honestly once he hits 4 you have to play him every game and hope for the best.

46 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

If there is a question about Belgian football, do that in my thread, because who is the only one that follows dailly the Belgian football ? That's my frustration.

cheers

honestly my preds are based on stats/minutes, which are available to all

42 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

and that post wasn't targetted at you. neither was it fully targetted at the guy who put up 88 players.

look through all the previous pages and see how many times I write, 'check my preds'. that's my response to you.

frankly this discussion is becoming more ridiculous and than asking me my opinions on 88 players, so thanks.

6 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Okay, agree.

But a little research for yourself, can't hurt right before you asking that kind of questions ?

Think you missed the point, I’m not asking anyone for opinions on players.

And if I did ask anyone for an opinion I wouldn’t expect someone to throw the toys out of their big pram!

On 10/05/2018 at 4:02 PM, Floodstreet2017 said:

Yeah, wouldn’t worry about any jail time etc look at Messi etc worst that will happen is a suspended sentence

regarding Modric, Croatia's legal system is another ball game compared to Spain. In Spain, sentences under two years can be suspended. According to reports, perjury could get up to five years in prison in Croatia.