Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

32 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

Leroy Sane increases his value 28 to 32 millions.

This could mean that he will get 92 in a few days.

Leroy increased, Dele Alli increased from 32 to 36. Although i think both could be getting a rise the next few days, i don't think the increase in value had anything to do with that, as i noticed some increases in value without the following rating change. Hell, Dembele changed from 24 to 32 after his 21st birthday, that doesn't make sense.

2 hours ago, Huggy said:

How likely is Jose Gimenez, Hysaj and Casemiro to get a +1?

SM have missed a number such as Moraes Jorge, Thomasson, Lucas Lima, Junior Sambia etc so nothing is 100%.

On that basis Gimenez 40/50% & both Hysaj & Casemiro 90%. Best I can estimate Huggy.

15 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I have £1.6m to spend, on a CB. I'm looking for someone who will rise in the upcoming reviews (Spain, Italy etc). Preferably 80+ after the review. Thanks.

Luiz FELIPE 21 yo 78 Rating , 31 games for Lazio Rom

Luiz Felipe

https://www.transfermarkt.de/luiz-felipe/profil/spieler/457

4 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

maybe, should be, can't say

3 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

SM have missed a number such as Moraes Jorge, Thomasson, Lucas Lima, Junior Sambia etc so nothing is 100%.

On that basis Gimenez 40/50% & both Hysaj & Casemiro 90%. Best I can estimate Huggy.

Thanks for the responses :) 

5 minutes ago, carlo123 said:

Which keeper is the better prospect? I currently have Areola (PSG)

Allison (Roma)

Ederson (Man City)

many thanks

Areola didn't get a rise this weekend which means he's unlikely to until December or so - but even that will be in doubt if Buffon goes to PSG, so I'd count him out. Allison and Ederson should both rise in the next week or so, but my personal preference would be Ederson because of international football, having just won the EPL and looking like being City's long-term keeper, and with City looking like they should add more trophies in the next few seasons.

13 hours ago, Ersavitzs said:

Junior Firpo 76, 1M. LB, but he can get +6/+7/+8. Great player always on the XI of Betis. Playing UEL next season.

Thanks, but unfortunately he has been signed up already. 😢

21 hours ago, Kev said:

I was in the exact same situation earlier today. I've gone for Davide Biraschi from Genoa. Costs 1.6m exact, age 23, rated 82 but should get +1 at the very least, strong chance of +2. 

Thanks

13 hours ago, Ersavitzs said:

Junior Firpo 76, 1M. LB, but he can get +6/+7/+8. Great player always on the XI of Betis. Playing UEL next season.

Can't get him unfortunately.

13 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Luiz Felipe from Lázio. The best buy you can do given the circumstances.

Can't get Felipe either. 😢

10 hours ago, Der Chefscout said:

Can't afford him.

6 hours ago, Der Chefscout said:

Luiz FELIPE 21 yo 78 Rating , 31 games for Lazio Rom

Luiz Felipe

https://www.transfermarkt.de/luiz-felipe/profil/spieler/457

⬆️

Im selling players who have already raised (Klostermann, Diallo...), so Im now looking for new ones who will increase their rating (Prefer Italy or Spain). Already have Nuñez and Trent.

Need:  

RB: (86-89 or chance to get it on this review)

LB: (same)

CB: (same)

CB: ( 84-87 or chance to get it)

Budget is 30M for all, but i hope dont need to use all the money, they will be just bench players.

Any ideas, guys? :)

1 hour ago, Ersavitzs said:

Im selling players who have already raised (Klostermann, Diallo...), so Im now looking for new ones who will increase their rating (Prefer Italy or Spain). Already have Nuñez and Trent.

Need:  

Budget is 30M for all, but i hope dont need to use all the money, they will be just bench players.

Yes I have a great idea - how about use the player search in the game? 🙂

6 hours ago, Barles said:

Lucas Torreira or Lorenzo Pellegrini? Which one has bigger chance to go up? Or any other CM/CDM who can go w in the next weeks? 

Torreira is 100% getting a +1 so I'd bank on his, also imminent transfer to Arsenal looking so that'd be my bet.

2 hours ago, Ersavitzs said:

Need:  

For RB I'd say pick up Odriozola or Montoya 87 and 88 respectively and due to get a +1 each. For LB check out Masina, 87 with a good chance of +1

For CB I'd advise you to pick up Ferrari or Hateboer. Hope this helps :)

10 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

@Troianos77 can you tel me few Brazilian good prospect defenders like Verissimo please? Under 4m. And what do you make of Juninho of Palmeira? 

That I can remember:
Eder Militão from São Paulo, was linked to some offers from various teams around Europe. Didn't see much of him, but people are always talking about him.

Bremer from Atletico Mineiro is a very good defender, he's strong and fast and has an above average stats(like interceptions) for his position. Linked to some offers from Roma.

Zeca from Internacional is a good right/left back, he played at 2016 olympics. He started very well at Santos, but had some problems with the fans, some critics and other things, but since his negotiation towards internacional, he got back on his feet and is one of the best players at his position on Brazil, if nothing bad/different happens again and he keeps playing like that he could go to a good european team.

Murilo from Cruzeiro is a very good defender, started playing at the first team just last year and today he's already one of the best players from Cruzeiro. He was linked to some offers from Porto.

Maycon from Corinthians, as much as he's a mid fielder he played a lot of games as a left back, he's going to Shakhtar this month I think.

About Juninho had a good start at Coritiba. Sold to Palmeiras, didn't have too much opportunities there and when he had chances he didn't take it. Now he was loaned to Atlético Mineiro and is starting to have opportunities, so I don't think that you should buy him for now, because it'll depend a lot on how many chances he'll have to play there and if he'll play well again.

If I may add one player that is not at Brazil anymore: Dodô. He's young(19 yo), played very well at Coritiba last year and was already bought by Shakhtar, don't know if he's going to have many chances there, but some people commented that he was a good defender before he was sold and as he's very young and shakhtar tends to do some good deals I think that he maybe will be a good right back.

There are others that are playing well, but none that I can remember that are young, good players and are linked to offers from European teams right now.