Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

26 minutes ago, Kev said:

There are players rated higher than 85 in the Championship. Kayal at Brighton for example is 86, and that's not because they're fighting for promotion this year. His last review was 2012.

He joined the Championship as an 86-rated. 

What I meant was that players won't rise above 85 if they're below 85 already. Plus SM hardly review the Championship- you can see the number of big rises in my predictions across the league.

25 minutes ago, Nickw said:

Do you think Joe Allen could get a +1 in the summer? 

Nope

11 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Knockheart - 85 ---> 87 if promoted.

Been one of the top players in the championship for a couple of years now.

probably yeah, I was being modest

2 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

What I meant was that players won't rise above 85 if they're below 85 already. Plus SM hardly review the Championship- you can see the number of big rises in my predictions across the league.

Yeah I've noticed and you got a large number of teams with a big amount of risers, do you reckon SM will go through the championship with a fine comb? Which is gonna require them making a lot of rating changes across the board increase or decrease.

12 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

OK fair enough, he did and so did Hemed. It seems like a strange rule to me though - and you're right, the Championship does seem to be neglected a bit.

8 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Yeah I've noticed and you got a large number of teams with a big amount of risers, do you reckon SM will go through the championship with a fine comb? Which is gonna require them making a lot of rating changes across the board increase or decrease.

No idea- they should though. Hope they do. I base mine based on stats, but SM often miss out the small yet deserved rises.

Just now, Kev said:

OK fair enough, he did and so did Hemed. It seems like a strange rule to me though - and you're right, the Championship does seem to be neglected a bit.

Yeah well.

Just now, Sir Rahul said:

No idea- they should though. Hope they do. I base mine based on stats, but SM often miss out the small yet deserved rises.

Yeah that's what I think, thought the same when I was doing risers for the Scottish premiership, I guarantee they'll miss some risers out.

they will know doubt do it again with the championship.

1 minute ago, Kierans91 said:

Yeah that's what I think, thought the same when I was doing risers for the Scottish premiership, I guarantee they'll miss some risers out.

they will know doubt do it again with the championship.

They always miss out some of my predictions. Sometimes it's a glaring error, sometimes it's fine because I'm too generous. But I'm sure I could do a better and faster job at SM ratings.

On 25/10/2016 at 5:12 AM, Sir Rahul said:

Lukaku +1 to 92 (50/50)

Lennon -1 to 87

Stekelenburg +1 to 88

Robles +1 to 86

Lookman +3 to 83

Holgate +3 to 83

Davies +7 to 83

Dominic Calvert-Lewin +3 --- 77 ---> 80

ARGENTINA PRIMERA DIVISIÓN

Boca:

Magallan +3 to 85- yes

Rossi +3 to 85- yes

Benedetto +1 to 88- +2 to 89

Pavon +1 to 87- +2 to 88

Barrios +1 to 86- +2 to 87

Nandez +2 to 85- +3 to 86

Perez -1 to 86- -2 to 85

Tevez -1 to 88- nope

Gago -1 to 87- nope

Jara +1 to 86- nope

River Plate:

Perez -1 to 89- yes

Lollo -1 to 84- yes

Saracchi +4 to 82- yes

Mora -1 to 86- -2 to 85

De La Cruz +2 to 82- +3 to 83

Montiel +6 to 82- +4 to 80

Palacios +2 to 77- +3 to 78

Pinola +1 to 86- nope

Ponzio +1 to 86- nope

Borre +1 to 84- nope

Rossi +2 to 82- nope

23 hours ago, Nickw said:

Do you think Joe Allen could get a +1 in the summer? 

23 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

No not in my opinion

Agreed. Had a good spell a couple of months back, but nowhere near consistent enough to merit a +1.

To put it into perspective Mahrez was rated 90 and had an outstanding season as Leicester won the title and he was voted player of the year. For that he got a +1 to 91

I'm curious to how Jermain Defoe will get on in premier league review. 28 games 14 goals, that's a goal every 2 games in a terrible Sunderland team. Deserves a +1 rise in my eyes if he moves on in the summer. Also just been called back into the England squad. What do people think in forum?

49 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

I'm curious to how Jermain Defoe will get on in premier league review. 28 games 14 goals, that's a goal every 2 games in a terrible Sunderland team. Deserves a +1 rise in my eyes if he moves on in the summer. Also just been called back into the England squad. What do people think in forum?

Yep fantastic season...+2 IMO...(term of comparison : Llorente +1)

15 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

So +1 if relegated and +2 if he's still playing in the premier league next season? I thought he should rise but no one seems to have him rising in there predictions. If SM weren't keen on him rising before he got his national call up then they should definitely rise him now no matter what!

2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

So +1 if relegated and +2 if he's still playing in the premier league next season? I thought he should rise but no one seems to have him rising in there predictions. If SM weren't keen on him rising before he got his national call up then they should definitely rise him now no matter what!

I think he will stay at 88.  With hindsight he should never have lost his 89 in the first place but that's history now.  I would love to see him get it back but I just can't see it if Sunderland drop.  Plus, no disrespect to Jermain, but it wouldn't be difficult for anyone to look good in that team right now.  

However, I am sure that he (and Jordan Pickford) will be looking to move in the summer to stay in the premier league.

Also sometimes it's very hard for players over 30 to claw back their rating no matter what they do.

9 minutes ago, Nico66 said:

I think he will stay at 88.  With hindsight he should never have lost his 89 in the first place but that's history now.  I would love to see him get it back but I just can't see it if Sunderland drop.  Plus, no disrespect to Jermain, but it wouldn't be difficult for anyone to look good in that team right now.  

However, I am sure that he (and Jordan Pickford) will be looking to move in the summer to stay in the premier league.

Also sometimes it's very hard for players over 30 to claw back their rating no matter what they do.

True but if you put a spin on it, a player to have scored a goal every 2 games in a team as bad as that is even more impressive imo.

Sunderland have scored 24 goals this season with Defoe picking up 14, that is really impressive in my eyes.

personally I think he deserves 89 and I'm sure SM will have other ideas but I just think now with the England call up there may just be a chance of him getting 89 as long as he's back in the premier league next season.

I'm after a right back with potential and rising sooner rather than later. Who do you think out of these guys is the best bet?

Djibril Cisse
Felipe Anderson (for as long as he keeps that position)
Kyle Walker
Meunier
Cancelo

Thanks for any help given fellas :)

9 minutes ago, FunkmasterFlex said:

I'm after a right back with potential and rising sooner rather than later. Who do you think out of these guys is the best bet?

Djibril Cisse
Felipe Anderson (for as long as he keeps that position)
Kyle Walker
Meunier
Cancelo

Thanks for any help given fellas :)

Djibril Cissé ? LOOOL hes retired... you mean dijibril sidibé ?