Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

10 hours ago, ProfeQuintero said:

Our should probably ask/know this before you buy him!

Or I could take a gamble on him once I spot someone calling him a wonderkid and ask for more information on him later....

Why is that so hard to digest? As I already explained, the GW is highly competitive therefore gambles must be taken! 

1 hour ago, tupac_healy said:

Or I could take a gamble on him once I spot someone calling him a wonderkid and ask for more information on him later....

Why is that so hard to digest? As I already explained, the GW is highly competitive therefore gambles must be taken! 

Romário Baró ;)

10 hours ago, Atkin92 said:

Sebastián Szymanski should be due a good rise when they do the polish league people. 

Currently rated 76. Legia Warsaw 

707083D4-1075-45EC-912E-B8759CC2F07F.png

Nice. How high do we think this guy's rating go?

22 hours ago, sharkdan said:

Robertson and Immobile..keep or sell? I have a lot of stronger players (those 2 are on loan to other clubs)

keep (loan?!)

21 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Durmisi signed for Lazio...could be interesting.

hmm

thoughts on the other deal?

21 hours ago, shaoshao said:

So that's it then. All over?

Man so Jorginho, Keita, Rabiot, Roberto and Dier didn't go up. FML

On the plus side I have Kane, Salah, Umititi and Firmino in my team, so I guess it's not too bad.

all over

21 hours ago, AK_Indian said:

Need a left back for first team. Budget up to 18 million. 

Thinking one of Gurreiro or Grimaldo. Any other/better shouts?

Grimaldo

20 hours ago, d5v1L said:

Angel correa or cristensen..neither will go in first team.

Thanks!!

Correa

19 hours ago, Real Xabi said:

I have a fading Casillas on my roster as my main GK.  I need some advice about my next GK move (I have a thing for Spanish league, so I'm not looking for GKs outside Spain):

Fernando PACHECO (Alaves, 26, 88) or Antonio ADAN (Betis, 31, 89)??
Pacheco is rumored to be on Sevilla's shortlist, while Adan was rumored be on Sporting and Getafe's shortlists.

I also have David Soria (Sevilla, 25, 86) as my second GK.  Any thoughts?

Pacheco but there are better options

20 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

Fellaini to sign a 2 year contract with Utd....

Jose OUT.... that is all

:( 

17 hours ago, Covaciu Andrei said:

Hi , can anyone give me some examples of players who will have their ratings increased soon(surely next 2 months)

I found this guys (Nicolo Zaniolo-CAM, M De Ligt-CB , A Lunin-GK, Andreas Poulsen-LB)  that i think will grow up very soon

Do you know any more players ?:)

too soon

17 hours ago, katal0neca said:

Hysaj or Cancelo?  Few days ago I would've taken Hysaj without asking but now when Juve gave 40 mil for Cancelo I am starting to doubt :D 

Cancelo

14 hours ago, d5v1L said:

anyone know about the newly added Rodrigues rodrigo

nope

13 hours ago, danky said:

hi all,

I have Weston McKinnie and faitout Maouassa in my youth set up. Can you see these guys grabbing the minutes next season at there clubs? Are they worth holding onto?

yeah they can

10 hours ago, Atkin92 said:

Sebastián Szymanski should be due a good rise when they do the polish league people. 

Currently rated 76. Legia Warsaw 

707083D4-1075-45EC-912E-B8759CC2F07F.png

80/82

2 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Croatia s up...

yep

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

oh no another Xavi

22 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Advice needed!

Hamari Traore, Benes, Emerson and Sabitzer for Thauvin. I have Thauvin.

All 3rd tier players at best, none of the four listed look destined to be world beaters but on current form Thauvin has a good chance of another rise. Personally I would stick with Thauvin but it is dependent on your league as well. If you're short of players in certain positions, its always worth considering any deal like that.

21 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

nope, none at all. 

Mawson for Durmisi?

Mawson

1 hour ago, nofoff said:

All 3rd tier players at best, none of the four listed look destined to be world beaters but on current form Thauvin has a good chance of another rise. Personally I would stick with Thauvin but it is dependent on your league as well. If you're short of players in certain positions, its always worth considering any deal like that.

Mawson

my right-back is Jose Gomez, left-back is Schennikov. Do you think the full-back reinforcements are worth it?

10 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

my right-back is Jose Gomez, left-back is Schennikov. Do you think the full-back reinforcements are worth it?

Getting some reinforcements would be ideal but I don't think that the players you listed are necessarily that much of an upgrade from the ones you already have. Emerson is OK and maybe slightly better than Schennikov (his age is a bonus too) but I honestly don't know if its worth getting rid of Thauvin still.

Best case scenario would be to do some player swaps with your FB's:

Obviously I have no idea who's available in your gameworld but as a swap for Gomez you could consider Djene, Mukiele, Hakimi, Bustos.

For Scennikov I'd look at someone like Firpo or Kenedy but that one is slightly harder because of the lower value.

Hope that's helped, and love the thread by the way. I've been double checking my rating predictions with yours since I found out about it :D

On 6/27/2018 at 2:36 PM, AK_Indian said:

Need a left back for first team. Budget up to 18 million. 

Thinking one of Gurreiro or Grimaldo. Any other/better shouts?

Guerreiro easy

10 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Guerreiro easy

Really? The guy can't defend and has either been injured or struggling for form for Dortmund all season. I would choose Grimaldo 100% out of the two options offered.

Mendy, Gaya, Davies, Telles, Robertson and Max would all be better options for the price.

Edited by nofoff
additions

6 minutes ago, nofoff said:

Really? The guy can't defend and has either been injured or struggling for form for Dortmund all season. I would choose Grimaldo 100% out of the two options offered.

1 irregular season...so? Is clearly out of shape but is picking up the pace...even SM kept his 90 in Dortmund lol (non negotiable they said this week)...the quality is there no doubt...u will see next season...24 YO...D,MD(E),M,MO(EC)...

Grimaldo? Did u saw him in Champions? Not that good of a season... i dont know if he already signed with Napoli (and if he will i dont see him taking Mario Rui spot)...and his head is already there but he got issues defending...88...

3 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

1 irregular season...so? Is clearly out of shape but is picking up the pace...even SM kept his 90 in Dortmund lol (non negotiable they said this week)...the quality is there no doubt...u will see next season...24 YO...D,MD(E),M,MO(EC)...

Grimaldo? Did u saw him in Champions? Not that good of a season... i dont know if he already signed with Napoli (and if he will i dont see him taking Mario Rui spot)...and his head is already there but he got issues defending...88...

All good points but for me he's always been far from impressive defensively. He offers more than most full backs going forward and also crosses the ball more consistently than most modern day full-backs but he is often caught out of position and is too eager to slide in for a challenge whether the ball is there to be won or not. I feel like his performances so far in the world cup have further shown this. 

I do see where you're coming from though and I usually find myself agreeing with most of the stuff you post here. Not this time though mate sorry :P

Quick question.  Say Player A (20, 80) and Player B(23, 80) both get the same rating increase.  So now, they are Player A(20, 83) and Player B(23, 83).  Does Player A's value go up a lot higher than Player B or is it about the same?

49 minutes ago, davidm92 said:

Quick question.  Say Player A (20, 80) and Player B(23, 80) both get the same rating increase.  So now, they are Player A(20, 83) and Player B(23, 83).  Does Player A's value go up a lot higher than Player B or is it about the same?

Player B will go up to 2m. Due to SM valuation of youth players, Player A will go up to at least 2.4m, dependent on hype,  which club owns them in real life etc this could be a lot more, seen them at 5m before, though not often.

Just now, Stace said:

Player B will go up to 2m. Due to SM valuation of youth players, Player A will go up to at least 2.4m, dependent on hype,  which club owns them in real life etc this could be a lot more, seen them at 5m before, though not often.

So if i'm buying one of them just to sell them off after the increase, there isn't much of a difference in the profit?

12 minutes ago, davidm92 said:

So if i'm buying one of them just to sell them off after the increase, there isn't much of a difference in the profit?

Depends on the player and their potential as well. Not every player has the same value who is off the same rating and age.

2 hours ago, nofoff said:

All good points but for me he's always been far from impressive defensively. He offers more than most full backs going forward and also crosses the ball more consistently than most modern day full-backs but he is often caught out of position and is too eager to slide in for a challenge whether the ball is there to be won or not. I feel like his performances so far in the world cup have further shown this. 

I do see where you're coming from though and I usually find myself agreeing with most of the stuff you post here. Not this time though mate sorry :P

Hehehe TY always a pleasure ;)

But i will continue lol cause i know both very well (as u know im portuguese) Grimaldo is much more injury prone (Raphael has more games in Dortmund that Grimaldo in his entire career) and i dont understand his hype (Barça sold him for 2 M?? doesnt tell u nothing?)

Best LB in Portuguese League (also best player):

Alex TellesFC Porto, 25, D(L),M(L) 30 2642 3 13 2 - 0.9 83.3 1.7 7

22   Alejandro GrimaldoBenfica, 22, D(L) 28 2441 1 4 4 - 0.8 81.9 0.5 - 7.25

So a 90 European Champion, Bor. Dortmund player, that can play in a 10, 8, 6, 7, 11 and LB spot, with 24 yo...

Or a hyped 88 non internacional LB