Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Roachy said:

I have deli ali, so is me swapping ali plus 5m for salah a good deal 

If Salah picks up where he left off last season he has a great chance at 95 around Christmas so I’d do that deal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In a situation where I could possibly lose Mane at chairman price would Trent A-A + Andreas Christensen and money be worthwhile? I am pretty covered attacking wise and defensive wise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Roachy said:

I have deli ali, so is me swapping ali plus 5m for salah a good deal 

Certainly in my Gw's where cash is not significant BUT even if not I consider him a TOP TOP Talent and Dele Ali much less so. I'd do it like a shot!

Just a little more of my opinion of Dele Ali ... Greatly important header reecently BUT he does have a tendency to give the ball away this season, just gone for Spurs and also in England's WC games. His previous seasons were more impressive, so he has showed better form.....

Oh how I wish Salah was born in England rather than Egypt tho :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2018 at 3:12 PM, TMCosta said:

Porto is trying Bissouma

Thought it was Spurs & Everton the only clubs interested in him and NOT GREATLY interested at that! Thanks TMC

BTW Benjamin Pavard linked to spurs too BUT Bayern favourites to sign him so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cvilhete said:

In a situation where I could possibly lose Mane at chairman price would Trent A-A + Andreas Christensen and money be worthwhile? I am pretty covered attacking wise and defensive wise

I'd take the deal, 2 great prospects in differing ways, but why are you possily losing Mane??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

N'golo or Pellegrini + Soler + 34M

Kante

5 hours ago, Roachy said:

I have deli ali, so is me swapping ali plus 5m for salah a good deal 

of course

3 hours ago, hesselink said:

After Sweden, which league review is next?

idk

2 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

In a situation where I could possibly lose Mane at chairman price would Trent A-A + Andreas Christensen and money be worthwhile? I am pretty covered attacking wise and defensive wise

prize ;) 

yeah I'd do it 

4 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

I'd take the deal, 2 great prospects in differing ways, but why are you possily losing Mane??

think I know which GW he is in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

I'd take the deal, 2 great prospects in differing ways, but why are you possily losing Mane??

I could potentially lose him to a prize pick not guaranteed it's him but he's one of the better players available and thanks I might just take the deal

5 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Kante

of course

idk

prize ;) 

yeah I'd do it 

think I know which GW he is in

I mean if you have an interest in him, you know where to find me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Thought it was Spurs & Everton the only clubs interested in him and NOT GREATLY interested at that! Thanks TMC

BTW Benjamin Pavard linked to spurs too BUT Bayern favourites to sign him so far.

Yep Conceição know him well

2 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Alex telles it's interessant To buy?

yep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AlfonDaddy said:

If Salah picks up where he left off last season he has a great chance at 95 around Christmas so I’d do that deal

Only if he continues 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please order by potential in your opinion and which of them do you think can raise in the next reviews of the big leagues:

Davinson Sanchez, Tah, Rugani, Laporte, Yerry Mina, Caldara

If you have money to get only one of them for who would you go?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, katal0neca said:

Please order by potential in your opinion and which of them do you think can raise in the next reviews of the big leagues:

Davinson Sanchez, Tah, Rugani, Laporte, Yerry Mina, Caldara

If you have money to get only one of them for who would you go?

i would keep the order youve written it in with last 2 interchangeable, and sanchez for me 

3 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Lovren it's interessant To buy? 

Croatia it's enorm...

i would stay away unless hes better than what u already have

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

I could potentially lose him to a prize pick not guaranteed it's him but he's one of the better players available and thanks I might just take the deal

I mean if you have an interest in him, you know where to find me

haha nah

9 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Alex telles it's interessant To buy?

yes

8 hours ago, hesselink said:

Poland - any chance to be reviewed? 

idk when

5 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Should I sell Marquinhos I have Lenglet, Upamecano, Skriniar, Davinson, Umtiti

how does it benefit you

4 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Lovren it's interessant To buy? 

Croatia it's enorm...

sure

3 hours ago, katal0neca said:

Please order by potential in your opinion and which of them do you think can raise in the next reviews of the big leagues:

Davinson Sanchez, Tah, Rugani, Laporte, Yerry Mina, Caldara

If you have money to get only one of them for who would you go?

ranking is tough but mostly the same order as yours

Davinson

1 hour ago, tupac_healy said:

So if France win the WC, what are the chances of a +1 for Pogba and Umtiti?

shouldn't

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tupac_healy said:

As I've said many a time, Pogba being held back massively by Jose's tactics and lack of quality around him....

He's showing at the WC what he could be given the right tactics & quality around him.

Doesn't matter, all SM has to judge him on is his play.  And if isn't playing great in Jose's tactics, than he doesn't deserve it ya know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello all, I'm building a youth team in one of GW. 

I've Joe Gomez, Dolberg, Grandsir, Kluivert and Odegaard. Need suggestions for other positions. Help me out guys. 

RB : Dalot, Mukiele, Kenny (Best one or ranking) 

LB : Chillwell, Lato, Tierney 

CB: Uduokhai, Mensah, Sarr, Riedewald, Mere 

CM: Locatelli, Alena, Davies, Haidara, Maycon, Ozcan (Ranking order please) 

Wingers : Grandsir, Odegaard, Ikone. 

Rating doesn't matter. All that matters is who have a bright future. 

I've got Lemos, Barzagli, Caldara, Naldo, Glik. I've decided to sell Naldo and Lemos for any one of these - Upamenco, Kimpembe, Lenglet!!

Out of these three, which player should I go for and is that a good deal or is it a loss for me? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×