Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

Only way is up for us after last season, Sarri coming in a long with Jorginho is a great start to our re-structuring, if we can keep Hazard and get Allison to replace Courtois who looks very likely to leave then that will be great, rumours of Golovin and Rugani being at advanced stages is also promising, we are taking a new direction and one we should have done before we hired Mourinho, who is the reason players like De Bruyne, Lukaku, Mata and Salah are at premier league rivals right now, to say we won't go back to what we were in over a decade is about crazy and I'm confused by the statement as to what we were before now? Even after a terrible season filled with turmoil and uncertainty we managed to win some silverware.

You'll need more than Jorginho to challenge PL. Sarri did a very good job in Italy, especially at Napoli for sure, but PL is way more competitive than Serie A. Chelsea's midfield is hard to watch, except Kante who honestly i never saw having a bad game, although i don't see his every match. If Hazard and Kante decide to leave, it will become way more hard to Chelsea to get on its feet, but if they stay and with more 3 or 4 player for midflied and attack, they might be looking to get into top 4 again, maybeee. With Arsenal also wanting is Top 4 spot back it won't be easy for neither to get challenge City, Tottenham, Liverpool and United to some extent, who have a stronger and more cohesive teams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, a brief recap: Roger Guedes is moving to China, Varnier moved to Atalanta and two days after ACL, Meret to Naples and broke his left arm

What a start..................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

Only way is up for us after last season, Sarri coming in a long with Jorginho is a great start to our re-structuring, if we can keep Hazard and get Allison to replace Courtois who looks very likely to leave then that will be great, rumours of Golovin and Rugani being at advanced stages is also promising, we are taking a new direction and one we should have done before we hired Mourinho, who is the reason players like De Bruyne, Lukaku, Mata and Salah are at premier league rivals right now, to say we won't go back to what we were in over a decade is about crazy and I'm confused by the statement as to what we were before now? Even after a terrible season filled with turmoil and uncertainty we managed to win some silverware.

Rumours have it Abramovich may want out as he hasn't got a UK Investor Visa anymore & is relying on a Israeli Visa he had to get recently . Likely he will invest in Israel.

It looks at admitedly this early stage of the Transfer Window premiership transfers show Arsenal have Torreira, Leno, Sokratis, & Guendouzi in the bag.

ManU have Fred, Dalot & Lee Grant. Man C - Mahrez. Liverpool, Keita, Fabinho & almost certainly Shaqri

IF Abramovic starts spending big I think you'll be proved right, Jorginho, Allison etc etc.

The big danger is losing Courtois, Hazard & others now. Matic went last season & was missed greatly, we'll see, watch this space....

BTW Alassane Plea 23M Euros to Monchegladbach; at 89 if he plays well & scores goals will no doubt get a +1 in the next review

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Rumours have it Abramovich may want out as he hasn't got a UK Investor Visa anymore & is relying on a Israeli Visa he had to get recently . Likely he will invest in Israel.

It looks at admitedly this early stage of the Transfer Window premiership transfers show Arsenal have Torreira, Leno, Sokratis, & Guendouzi in the bag.

ManU have Fred, Dalot & Lee Grant. Man C - Mahrez. Liverpool, Keita, Fabinho & almost certainly Shaqri

IF Abramovic starts spending big I think you'll be proved right, Jorginho, Allison etc etc.

The big danger is losing Courtois, Hazard & others now. Matic went last season & was missed greatly, we'll see, watch this space....

If Abramovic sells then think to yourself who is buying? He's worth around 9 billion anyone buying off him would have to be richer how bad could that really be for Chelsea, only guys topping Russian oligarchs are the Arabs and we've seen how they operate

 

13 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

You'll need more than Jorginho to challenge PL. Sarri did a very good job in Italy, especially at Napoli for sure, but PL is way more competitive than Serie A. Chelsea's midfield is hard to watch, except Kante who honestly i never saw having a bad game, although i don't see his every match. If Hazard and Kante decide to leave, it will become way more hard to Chelsea to get on its feet, but if they stay and with more 3 or 4 player for midflied and attack, they might be looking to get into top 4 again, maybeee. With Arsenal also wanting is Top 4 spot back it won't be easy for neither to get challenge City, Tottenham, Liverpool and United to some extent, who have a stronger and more cohesive teams.

It's a good thing Jorginho is only the start then like I stated, Chelsea had a terrible season for their standards but still finished with more silverware with all those teams you stated bar City, with some of those teams having standout seasons, the only thing I can agree with is our games last season were definitely hard to watch but that's why Sarri has been targeted and I know he won't change the style overnight it's a step in the right direction, Chelsea have never been a selling club so it's absurd to think we'll sell Courtois, Hazard and Kante in one window common sense is needed sometimes. But as most of these discussions are based around ifs buts and maybes let's wait see what happens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Thanks @Sir Rahul. No great options available actually. Otamendi, Murillo, Lovren Matip, Bartra, Jones, Mustafi. Who would you choose in these bunch? 

 

6 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

perhaps at the start of the season given World Cup holidays

in the winter, the second divisions.

yes

yep, if Croatia win.

shame

idk

good offer. move on Arthur.

yes

nice back-up

Auba

duo

idk, tho Mario and Patricio got rises after Euros.

Pavard

better options there, but short term is good.

Akanji, Llorente, Ake. isn't a question.

Apparently, the manager forgot to remove Otamendi from transfer list. So, I need ranking for below mentioned players Murillo, Lovren Matip, Bartra, Jones, Mustafi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

If Abramovic sells then think to yourself who is buying? He's worth around 9 billion anyone buying off him would have to be richer how bad could that really be for Chelsea, only guys topping Russian oligarchs are the Arabs and we've seen how they operate

 

It's a good thing Jorginho is only the start then like I stated, Chelsea had a terrible season for their standards but still finished with more silverware with all those teams you stated bar City, with some of those teams having standout seasons, the only thing I can agree with is our games last season were definitely hard to watch but that's why Sarri has been targeted and I know he won't change the style overnight it's a step in the right direction, Chelsea have never been a selling club so it's absurd to think we'll sell Courtois, Hazard and Kante in one window common sense is needed sometimes. But as most of these discussions are based around ifs buts and maybes let's wait see what happens

I get that you're a clearly a Chelsea fan but selling is what Chelsea does and has been doing for a while, that's a fact. And selling top talent players in the last years until you were left with mainly scraps that top clubs like Barça, Real and Psg didn't want or need anymore (Fabregas, Pedro, Morata, David Luiz) is proof of that. And don't be fooled, if Kante, Hazard and Courtois want to leave for bigger clubs, they will, especially when you're talking about Real Madrid or Barcelona, they may not go all in the same season, but they will go. Chelsea feed their rivals direct or indirectly with arguably their best players now Matic and Lukaku on Utd, De Bruyne on City and Salah on Liverpool. I'm not making this up, it did happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

I get that you're a clearly a Chelsea fan but selling is what Chelsea does and has been doing for a while, that's a fact. And selling top talent players in the last years until you were left with mainly scraps that top clubs like Barça, Real and Psg didn't want or need anymore (Fabregas, Pedro, Morata, David Luiz) is proof of that. And don't be fooled, if Kante, Hazard and Courtois want to leave for bigger clubs, they will, especially when you're talking about Real Madrid or Barcelona, they may not go all in the same season, but they will go. Chelsea feed their rivals direct or indirectly with arguably their best players now Matic and Lukaku on Utd, De Bruyne on City and Salah on Liverpool. I'm not making this up, it did happen.

No point arguing with a guy who thought Jorginho was signing for Man City a couple of days ago clearly out of the loop when it comes to Chelsea, if you can give me three examples of top players sold at Chelsea against the clubs will, knew there was a reason I stay from your posts " and selling top talent players in the last years until you were left with scraps" yes Chelsea have sold Lukaku, De bruyne and Salah to their premier league rivals what a numpty. Google the term selling club then revisit I may be a Chelsea fan but I'm able to speak with sense when discussing my team not the bias you do. Like I said just 3 top players we've sold against our will? I'll wait

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tharanidharan said:

 

Apparently, the manager forgot to remove Otamendi from transfer list. So, I need ranking for below mentioned players Murillo, Lovren Matip, Bartra, Jones, Mustafi.

In this list I'd go for Mustafi had a retry bad season last year but with Emery coming in he could improve 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

No point arguing with a guy who thought Jorginho was signing for Man City a couple of days ago clearly out of the loop when it comes to Chelsea, if you can give me three examples of top players sold at Chelsea against the clubs will, knew there was a reason I stay from your posts " and selling top talent players in the last years until you were left with scraps" yes Chelsea have sold Lukaku, De bruyne and Salah to their premier league rivals what a numpty. Google the term selling club then revisit I may be a Chelsea fan but I'm able to speak with sense when discussing my team not the bias you do. Like I said just 3 top players we've sold against our will? I'll wait

Lol, he was set to join City not too long ago, yes, that's a big out of the loop. Dude, i know exactly what a selling club is, and while Chelsea is clearly not a bottom feeding selling club, is not one that can hold most of it's top talent nowadays, for one reason or another, i think being unorganized and having a owner that plays Football Manager in real life and most of the time, being bad at it.

You don't have a bias? Ahahah, that's a laugh. And what do you mean by club's will? Abramovich will Manager will? you have to be more specific because is it widely known that players were bought and sold without Mourinho and Conte approval for example. Players Chelsea sold for money, Oscar, Costa, Lukaku, David Luiz, Matic, De Bruyne, Schurle, Mata, Robben, Ramires, Salah, Cuadrado, Sturridge, and of course i'm missing a few more.

Are you really going to say that the "Club" really wanted to sell all of them? Of course some went because the club wanted to sell them, i'm not saying otherwise, but others went because the club needed to invest on another players(so they needed the money), the player wanted more money or just play in another team. Or you are going to deny that Chelsea really wanted Matic, yeah, right...

Anyway, i'm done with this argument, people that undermine others opinion instead of providing facts, typical fanboy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

No point arguing with a guy who thought Jorginho was signing for Man City a couple of days ago clearly out of the loop when it comes to Chelsea, if you can give me three examples of top players sold at Chelsea against the clubs will, knew there was a reason I stay from your posts " and selling top talent players in the last years until you were left with scraps" yes Chelsea have sold Lukaku, De bruyne and Salah to their premier league rivals what a numpty. Google the term selling club then revisit I may be a Chelsea fan but I'm able to speak with sense when discussing my team not the bias you do. Like I said just 3 top players we've sold against our will? I'll wait

I'm not any Premiership fan, so I guess as a Championship club fan my view is nearer neutral on this subject & NOT biased. As yet I would say the case we have made is NOT YET proven, but I do see Chelsea being in some danger of "slipping" again this coming season. We have to wait and see....BUT....

Why should losing a Top player willingly or Not willingly be any different?

They are gone, lost & not available to Chelsea anymore & actually available to a rival club in the same division & cup competitions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Lol, he was set to join City not too long ago, yes, that's a big out of the loop. Dude, i know exactly what a selling club is, and while Chelsea is clearly not a bottom feeding selling club, is not one that can hold most of it's top talent nowadays, for one reason or another, i think being unorganized and having a owner that plays Football Manager in real life and most of the time, being bad at it.

You don't have a bias? Ahahah, that's a laugh. And what do you mean by club's will? Abramovich will Manager will? you have to be more specific because is it widely known that players were bought and sold without Mourinho and Conte approval for example. Players Chelsea sold for money, Oscar, Costa, Lukaku, David Luiz, Matic, De Bruyne, Schurle, Mata, Robben, Ramires, Salah, Cuadrado, Sturridge, and of course i'm missing a few more.

Are you really going to say that the "Club" really wanted to sell all of them? Of course some went because the club wanted to sell them, i'm not saying otherwise, but others went because the club needed to invest on another players(so they needed the money), the player wanted more money or just play in another team. Or you are going to deny that Chelsea really wanted Matic, yeah, right...

Anyway, i'm done with this argument, people that undermine others opinion instead of providing facts, typical fanboy.

You are a mess mate all I've asked for was three top players we have sold that we wanted to keep yes that's Chelsea FC not Mourinho fc or Conte Fc three players please that's all but yet it is me not providing facts, when Madrid sold Ozil to bring in Bale did that make them a selling club? Or when Robbin was sold because of Ronaldo did that make them a selling club? Or when Barca sold Sanchez to accommodate Neymar did that make them a selling club? When you sell players you don't need in favour of others that's called good business you've just named players we have sold, all players sold because the club wanted to not because they were forced to I'll give you some examples of top players leaving against a big clubs will Henry to Barca, Coutinho to Barca, Modric to Madrid, Ronaldo to Madrid, Neymar to Barca, Bale to Madrid, all I'm asking for is 3 examples of this happening at Chelsea can't be that hard since we're such a selling club come on man calling me a fan boy when you were crying out for rony Lopes to get a +3 to 90 nothing to do with him being Portuguese is it, or when Pepe was better than Godin no bias there LOL

6 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

I'm not any Premiership fan, so I guess as a Championship club fan my view is nearer neutral on this subject & NOT biased. As yet I would say the case we have made is NOT YET proven, but I do see Chelsea being in some danger of "slipping" again this coming season. We have to wait and see....BUT....

Why should losing a Top player willingly or Not willingly be any different?

They are gone, lost & not available to Chelsea anymore & actually available to a rival club in the same division & cup competitions?

Noné of Salah, KDB or Lukaku were sold to rivals from Chelsea not were they top players was it a mistake? Yes but that's a different argument that's not what I'm even talking about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

You are a mess mate all I've asked for was three top players we have sold that we wanted to keep yes that's Chelsea FC not Mourinho fc or Conte Fc three players please that's all but yet it is me not providing facts, when Madrid sold Ozil to bring in Bale did that make them a selling club? Or when Robbin was sold because of Ronaldo did that make them a selling club? Or when Barca sold Sanchez to accommodate Neymar did that make them a selling club? When you sell players you don't need in favour of others that's called good business you've just named players we have sold, all players sold because the club wanted to not because they were forced to I'll give you some examples of top players leaving against a big clubs will Henry to Barca, Coutinho to Barca, Modric to Madrid, Ronaldo to Madrid, Neymar to Barca, Bale to Madrid, all I'm asking for is 3 examples of this happening at Chelsea can't be that hard since we're such a selling club come on man calling me a fan boy when you were crying out for rony Lopes to get a +3 to 90 nothing to do with him being Portuguese is it, or when Pepe was better than Godin no bias there LOL

Noné of Salah, KDB or Lukaku were sold to rivals from Chelsea not were they top players was it a mistake? Yes but that's a different argument that's not what I'm even talking about

Ahahaha, you're all over the place, i told you one for example MATIC, did the club wanted to sell him? Really?  

You talk about good business? Really you call that good business? Get out of here…. One flew over the cuckoo's nest...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Is Jesus Vallejo worth keeping? He is worth £14 million. I missed his performances when he was on loan at Frankfurt. What’s people’s thoughts on potential? 

Cheers

He's highly rated, and he might break into Real first XI someday, but for now he won't rise much, there might be better option available on your game world for that amount of money, but if not, i would keep him for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

You are a mess mate all I've asked for was three top players we have sold that we wanted to keep yes that's Chelsea FC not Mourinho fc or Conte Fc three players please that's all but yet it is me not providing facts, when Madrid sold Ozil to bring in Bale did that make them a selling club? Or when Robbin was sold because of Ronaldo did that make them a selling club? Or when Barca sold Sanchez to accommodate Neymar did that make them a selling club? When you sell players you don't need in favour of others that's called good business you've just named players we have sold, all players sold because the club wanted to not because they were forced to I'll give you some examples of top players leaving against a big clubs will Henry to Barca, Coutinho to Barca, Modric to Madrid, Ronaldo to Madrid, Neymar to Barca, Bale to Madrid, all I'm asking for is 3 examples of this happening at Chelsea can't be that hard since we're such a selling club come on man calling me a fan boy when you were crying out for rony Lopes to get a +3 to 90 nothing to do with him being Portuguese is it, or when Pepe was better than Godin no bias there LOL

Noné of Salah, KDB or Lukaku were sold to rivals from Chelsea not were they top players was it a mistake? Yes but that's a different argument that's not what I'm even talking about

I totally accept what u say here BUT again ..... They are now with direct rivals and KDB was vital in winning the League. Maybe it would have been Chelsea if they had kept him, Man C would have been weaker and Chelsea stronger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Ahahaha, you're all over the place, i told you one for example MATIC, did the club wanted to sell him? Really?  

You talk about good business? Really you call that good business? Get out of here…. One flew over the cuckoo's nest...

 I'm all over the place but it's about 5 posts later still no examples and yes Matic was sold because Conte wanted Bakayoko, só selling a 28 year limited defensive mid for 40 million when you bought him for 21 million got league titles and a league cup out of him is very good business now replacing him for Bakayoko was a terrible decision ( am I allowed to say this since I'm a fan boy?) but that's on the managers head,  you can argue Chelsea have not always made the right decisions when selling youth but when it comes to selling players past their sell by date a né getting maximum profit that's where Chelsea excel at and that's a fact. Good day sir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone have any suggestions for a young keeper with a fairly low rating at the moment (max 82 say) who could get a decent rise in the next couple of reviews?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cvilhete said:

 I'm all over the place but it's about 5 posts later still no examples and yes Matic was sold because Conte wanted Bakayoko, só selling a 28 year limited defensive mid for 40 million when you bought him for 21 million got league titles and a league cup out of him is very good business now replacing him for Bakayoko was a terrible decision ( am I allowed to say this since I'm a fan boy?) but that's on the managers head,  you can argue Chelsea have not always made the right decisions when selling youth but when it comes to selling players past their sell by date a né getting maximum profit that's where Chelsea excel at and that's a fact. Good day sir

If only bakayoko had his Monaco form. Next he'll say that we're a selling club if we sell Willian to Barcelona or Manchester United 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cvilhete said:

 I'm all over the place but it's about 5 posts later still no examples and yes Matic was sold because Conte wanted Bakayoko, só selling a 28 year limited defensive mid for 40 million when you bought him for 21 million got league titles and a league cup out of him is very good business now replacing him for Bakayoko was a terrible decision ( am I allowed to say this since I'm a fan boy?) but that's on the managers head,  you can argue Chelsea have not always made the right decisions when selling youth but when it comes to selling players past their sell by date a né getting maximum profit that's where Chelsea excel at and that's a fact. Good day sir

Mate, if I were you I wouldn't even bother wasting my time trying to talk sense to this Vitor guy. From Godin to Lopes to Guerreiro he's not got a clue. Refuses to ever present you with any facts and somehow has an opinion on every player/club under the sun. No idea how he finds the time to be such an expert.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FDTV said:

If only bakayoko had his Monaco form. Next he'll say that we're a selling club if we sell Willian to Barcelona or Manchester United 

You're a club that sells its best player to rivals. And it's left with Bakayoko's and company, how's that for a fact?! 

Not a selling club though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, nofoff said:

Mate, if I were you I wouldn't even bother wasting my time trying to talk sense to this Vitor guy. From Godin to Lopes to Guerreiro he's not got a clue. Refuses to ever present you with any facts and somehow has an opinion on every player/club under the sun. No idea how he finds the time to be such an expert.

You're still around? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah went on holiday with the girlfriend [a person's regular female companion with whom they have a romantic or sexual relationship.] for a week...

Was great but I do feel a bit guilty for leaving all of these guys to deal with your sh*t

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nofoff said:

Yeah went on holiday with the girlfriend [a person's regular female companion with whom they have a romantic or sexual relationship.] for a week...

Was great but I do feel a bit guilty for leaving all of these guys to deal with your sh*t

Really? So soon? She got bored of you already? Welcome back dude!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×