Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

11 hours ago, DiamondCannon said:

Another one to keep your eye on:

Jean-Clair Todibo, plays for Toulouse (who sit 3rd) and he has started 3 of their 4 games, he isn't on the DB yet and at 18 years old is another one to look out for!

P.S he did get sent off in their last game however

cheers

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Hakimi (BVB)

- Currently, his value is 7M. I play in a championship where money is important to reach highly rated players. Keep or sell(trade)?

R.Sessegnon (Fulham)

- Same GW, same value. I have option to buy him for 13M. Future (next review) rating & value predict?

Sessegnon

On 9/1/2018 at 11:58 PM, DiamondCannon said:

What are people opinions with Dybala not playing at the moment, might be worth swapping him for another player?

He hasn’t had a pre season so still working his way back to full fitness. Only reason he hasn’t featured.

Would expect him to return to starting line up over next few weeks.

On 9/2/2018 at 12:58 AM, DiamondCannon said:

What are people opinions with Dybala not playing at the moment, might be worth swapping him for another player?

I'm a Juventus fan. I've heard rumors about the bad attitude of Dybala during training, that's why he's not starting at the moment. Moreover, with the actual tactic (433) it's very hard to find a place for Dybala. If you receive a great offer, sell him, but don't give him away for free, he's still a great player. My opinion is that next year he'll leave Juventus.

5 hours ago, ce4sc said:

hi.....gnabry or tielemans?thanks :)

Ormai la frittata è fatta 😂

16 minutes ago, Marek said:

I'm a Juventus fan. I've heard rumors about the bad attitude of Dybala during training, that's why he's not starting at the moment. Moreover, with the actual tactic (433) it's very hard to find a place for Dybala. If you receive a great offer, sell him, but don't give him away for free, he's still a great player. My opinion is that next year he'll leave Juventus.

Ormai la frittata è fatta 😂

se avevo dubbi lo avrei chiesto prima.è solo per sapere cosa pensa la gente.poi a fine stagione ripasso ;)

36 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Depends on how much he plays once Lovren returns. Should definitely get plus 1 even if he’s a bit part player. Similar to TAA. 

Shirt is his just now so may get a good run in the team if he keeps playing well

I hope he will continues playing a lot. He is doing a great job in these matches

42 minutes ago, katal0neca said:

Would you swap Ox for Robertson or Maguire? If yes for who from the 2?

Yes definitely. Depends which position you need more but if you're pretty set all over then I would choose Robertson. CB's are a little easier to come by and Robertson has the potential to be one of the best LB's around if he continues his current form

My question is totally off topic but I couldn't find the proper thread(if there's one) and the one I found the last comment was in 2012. So here it goes ...

I can't figure out how moral of a player works. I will give 2 examples -

1) In one GW a player of mine started all 9 games and is the divisions top scorer yet his moral is only 81?

2) In a separate GW I just bought a player from external and his moral is already 85. How can a new player's moral be anything less then 100?

Need a striker, backup for Icardi. Second choice. Want to invest in a young player. Have a budget of around 10 mil if pushed. 

Not a very competitive Game world. Anyone who is rising soon or expected to rise in winter upgrade? 

Vinicius isn't available, but Lautaro Martinez is. Any other shouts?

27 minutes ago, AK_Indian said:

Need a striker, backup for Icardi. Second choice. Want to invest in a young player. Have a budget of around 10 mil if pushed. 

Not a very competitive Game world. Anyone who is rising soon or expected to rise in winter upgrade? 

Lautaro, Maxi Gomez and Cutrone are all good shouts

1 hour ago, Middle_Finger said:

My question is totally off topic but I couldn't find the proper thread(if there's one) and the one I found the last comment was in 2012. So here it goes ...

1) In one GW a player of mine started all 9 games and is the divisions top scorer yet his moral is only 81?

2) In a separate GW I just bought a player from external and his moral is already 85. How can a new player's moral be anything less then 100?

1) Did you renew his contract recently? Do it, it will help even if just a bit.

2) The player moral froze when he was sold to external, same happens to fitness, he still has the same levels as he had when he was in is previous managed club.

35 minutes ago, AK_Indian said:

Well Mariano Diaz is only 10m and could go a few ratings higher the way things are going for him. He's 25, so not that young.

1 hour ago, Middle_Finger said:

It depends on how the club is performing overall as well. If you're near the top of the league and winning and the player is doing well but his morale is low, then all you need to do is offer him a new contract and that will improve it. Much like real life, players seem to like their contracts renewed every season or 2. You can only offer a new contract once a season though.

As for newly signed players, it could depend on how they were doing at their previous club, so he may have been 75 but is now 85 having got a move. Or a player might not have good morale because his previous club let him go maybe. 

The second bit there is just me speculating but the first part is certain. Give the guy on 81 a new contract it should increase. 

5 minutes ago, Ersavitzs said:

Liverpool unmanaged for a few days in my GW. I need defenders for the bench.

Trent AA

Joe Gomez

Andy Robertson

Order of preference to sign?

Andy Robertson

Joe Gomez

Trent AA