---------------------------------------------------------------------

Oblak or Ter Stegen (future)

Sandro

MATS

9 hours ago, NOR said:

Who is the better player  Saul Niguez or Dele Ali

Saul

11 hours ago, WeAreBlades98 said:

Your right yeah jovic is on the front page my bad, okay dude thanks for the input! Does anybody roughly know like what order and months the Leauges do the changes just curious and mainly waiting for the prem ones to update😬

np! mid this month to next month

1 hour ago, JAMancini said:

Mkhitaryan -1 to 91, imo.

good shout

2 hours ago, hesselink said:

Wendell (Lever) +1 -> 90? [%]??

maybe

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

I give up on you Floodstreet.

I'm not talking about a few players your putting up as illustrations. I'm talking about reviewing ALL the players in the Big 5 like SM does. Enuff said u stick to the way u do it & so will I. Your original point re Obscure Leagues and Lower ratings is just wrong. Not wasting any more time ....

Your bragging about a huge squad value etc but only playing against three other human managers.

Like I said before surely a decent manager wouldn’t need a spreadsheet to tell you Cutrone and Maxi Gomez are going to rise. 

I give up on you Floodstreet.

I'm not talking about a few players your putting up as illustrations. I'm talking about reviewing ALL the players in the Big 5 like SM does. Enuff said u stick to the way u do it & so will I. Your original point re Obscure Leagues and Lower ratings is just wrong. Not wasting any more time ....

Come on man.. Season 24 with Rich economy and your playing against three other managers..

And your bragging about having all those on loan. Never understand these guys that won’t challenge themselves in a competitive gameworld 🙄

On 11/7/2018 at 9:31 PM, Kev said:

Anyone know what's going on with Moura VITINHO? Worth keeping? His value is still very high for a player that is only under 17 level. 

Anyone able to shed any light?

17 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Argentina is possible? I would imagine they may continue with the South American theme

Yes bro... Im thinking the same...Maybe Argentina or Brazil?!

Btw if Anyone searching a competitive world join mine...world 3630 id 18300 with 20 manager at the time ...waiting for u

23 minutes ago, Emelocks11 said:

Yes bro... Im thinking the same...Maybe Argentina or Brazil?!

Btw if Anyone searching a competitive world join mine...world 3630 id 18300 with 20 manager at the time ...waiting for u

Brazil was before Mexico

On 11/6/2018 at 11:44 PM, Middle_Finger said:

De Paul of Udinese OR Kamano of Bordeoux and why?

I can't choose between them TBH Middle Finger, but I have looked at Bordeaux and Udinese IF it helps:-

image.png.2febbe50815608b53c15813d4503f2bd.png

image.png.a1247b6a24faa28e69d64d1a96a76307.png

Obviously Pablo, Sankhare, Poundje, Lasagna, Opuku could go either way safer with the higher figures above them. BUT a good test to see where SM are pitching there rises when they review. If it was critical to choose guess I would go for RDP, but both Kamano & RDP should rise. On the other hand Kamano is 22yo with more time and scope. 😕

8 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

I can't choose between them TBH Middle Finger, but I have looked at Bordeaux and Udinese IF it helps:-

image.png.2febbe50815608b53c15813d4503f2bd.png

image.png.a1247b6a24faa28e69d64d1a96a76307.png

Obviously Pablo, Sankhare, Poundje, Lasagna, Opuku could go either way safer with the higher figures above them. BUT a good test to see where SM are pitching there rises when they review. If it was critical to choose guess I would go for RDP, but both Kamano & RDP should rise. On the other hand Kamano is 22yo with more time and scope. 😕

Where i can find these graphics for the other teams?? Thanks

On 11/6/2018 at 11:44 PM, Middle_Finger said:

De Paul of Udinese OR Kamano of Bordeoux and why?

Both should get plus 1 despite Udinese performing poorly in the league. 

De Paul on fringes of Argentina squad but I would go for Kamano as his value should be higher if both get plus 1 given he is a few years younger. 

Long term I would say there are better options for similar price such as Nicholas Pepe.

Depends if you are buying to play in your team or as a money maker. 

32 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Long term I would say there are better options for similar price such as Nicholas pepe

How much do you think he will grow up in next review?

On 10/27/2018 at 11:20 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Who isn't injured atm in Monaco ? ...

Yes a huge list for 2nd to bottom Monaco:-

Aholou foot inj, Jovetic Thigh, Sidibe Hip / Thigh, Subasic Thigh muscle, N.Doram Arm / Elbow due back 14Nov, Pellegri Groin/ Pelvis due back 14Nov,  Rony Lopes Thigh due back 14Nov, Geubbles Knee due back 14Nov, Raggi Susp due back 25Nov ☹️

53 minutes ago, Emelocks11 said:

Where i can find these graphics for the other teams?? Thanks

Thanks for your interest Emelocks, they are all on this thread starting about page 419/420 to this page so far (425). Just scroll down each page quickly and you'll see the bright coloured columns. I'll be updating from time to time so keep in touch with Sir Rahuls Great thread:-

Lille:-

image.png.e425aa3e8f6d8597b4616b94b411b3e5.png

5 hours ago, Lukke said:

Some under 25 LE who will rise 90>91 or 89>90?

And when should start the updates?

Last year SM reviewed Lille on 16 Nov 17, so on the same basis it might be in 8days

2 hours ago, Bud said:

How much do you think he will grow up in next review?

Nicolas Pepe +1 to 88

Yes a huge list for 2nd to bottom Monaco:-

Aholou foot inj, Jovetic Thigh, Sidibe Hip / Thigh, Subasic Thigh muscle, N.Doram Arm / Elbow due back 14Nov, Pellegri Groin/ Pelvis due back 14Nov,  Rony Lopes Thigh due back 14Nov, Geubbles Knee due back 14Nov, Raggi Susp due back 25Nov ☹️

Thanks for your interest Emelocks, they are all on this thread starting about page 419/420 to this page so far (425). Just scroll down each page quickly and you'll see the bright coloured columns. I'll be updating from time to time so keep in touch with Sir Rahuls Great thread:-

Lille:-

image.png.e425aa3e8f6d8597b4616b94b411b3e5.png

Soccahappy this graphics are very good!!! Very thanks... Why dont create a group in wattsapp or Facebook with this information? I love Sm Worlds and i think its a awsome idea 🤔🤔