Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

15 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Ozil vs Eriksen vs Bernardo Silva? 

Martial vs Forsberg vs Perisic? 

Bernardo looking long term

Martial

7 hours ago, Lukke said:

Some under 25 LE who will rise 90>91 or 89>90?

And when should start the updates?

no

soon

6 hours ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Argentina is possible? I would imagine they may continue with the South American theme 

hope so, I need Armani to get 88 but maybe too soon

4 hours ago, Wight said:

Salah or Varane + Pavard?

Money / value and positions not an issue - just a matter of which option would be better short term / long term? :)

TIA

Oh wow

I feel duo

26 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Which rating i need of first team & how much 89+ to loan players 85-87?

idk

2 hours ago, Emelocks11 said:

Grimaldo vs Alex Teles vs Robertson ??

Robertson - Telles - Grimaldo

Jovic vs piatek vs Lautaro Martinez?

Piatek - Lautaro - Jovic

2 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Pablo Rosario worth buying?

yes

2 hours ago, hesselink said:

N√ļmero de jogadores Classifica√ß√£o m√©dia M√©dia et√°ria Valor m√©dio Valor Total Sal√°rio M√©dio Total de Sal√°rios
23 89 26 16.5M 381.7M 78,582 1,807,390

Still cant with this main squad (2 - 94, 4 - 93, 3 - 92, 2 - 91, 3 - 90, 2 - 89...)

On 11/8/2018 at 10:32 PM, Floodstreet2017 said:

Well done on the 1913m squad balance. Are you the only manager in the gameworld? Haha I’m joking.

All I’m saying is you don’t need a spreadsheet to tell you that new French cap Tanguy Ndombele will get 89/90 at next few changes. Stats maybe ideal for lower ratings or obscure leagues though.

I'm pretty sure @Soccahappyis not using the stats to "know" if said player will rise to 89/90 in coming "few" changes. Of course that's obvious.

The spreadsheet work is more about who will get the rise(s) in the coming changes.

2 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Rudiger or Dier? is it worth keeping rodrigo caio as well, i know he was linked with AC milan in the summer but nothing since! 

Rudiger. Best defender this season for us and nailed under this system. 

6 hours ago, hesselink said:

@Soccahappy
Any chance Leverkusen table?¬†ūüėÄ

I'll do it 4U with pleasure hesselink, but i'll wait until I have the minutes from the weekend games. Germany I think have played less big5 games than anybody else as yet.

5 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Definitely!!

5 hours ago, Emelocks11 said:

Robertson, Grimaldo, Telles. (Tight between Grimaldo & Telles)

5 hours ago, Emelocks11 said:

Lautaro long term, but as of now Piatek, Lautaro M Jovic

3 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Rudiger or Dier? is it worth keeping rodrigo caio as well, i know he was linked with AC milan in the summer but nothing since! 

Rudiger matured this season.

58 minutes ago, AK_Indian said:

I'm pretty sure @Soccahappyis not using the stats to "know" if said player will rise to 89/90 in coming "few" changes. Of course that's obvious.

The spreadsheet work is more about who will get the rise(s) in the coming changes.

Yes I have only a few spaces in my team (Max 251, I have about 220/230 atm) so on an ongoing basis I choose the best & get rid of those who won't rise.  I also concentrate more on the younger ones as they are more profitable.

ie Taking the profit on an ongoing process of previous risers who won't rise or are going to drop, to make room for new ones. Sounds more complicated than it is.

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Yes I have only a few spaces in my team (Max 251, I have about 220/230 atm) so on an ongoing basis I choose the best & get rid of those who won't rise.  I also concentrate more on the younger ones as they are more profitable.

ie Taking the profit on an ongoing process of previous risers who won't rise or are going to drop, to make room for new ones. Sounds more complicated than it is.

Yup, younger ones are more profitable easily. Can give returns to about 400% easily. I bought a few Brazillians that I read about here, some have jumped from 360k to 2 mil straight! Incredible return that, especially in a very competitive Game world.

I find your spreadsheet very interesting @Soccahappy, always look out for your posts. Cheers!

11 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Yes a huge list for 2nd to bottom Monaco:-

Aholou foot inj, Jovetic Thigh, Sidibe Hip / Thigh, Subasic Thigh muscle, N.Doram Arm / Elbow due back 14Nov, Pellegri Groin/ Pelvis¬†due back 14Nov,¬† Rony Lopes Thigh due back 14Nov, Geubbles Knee¬†due back 14Nov, Raggi Susp¬†due back 25Nov¬†‚ėĻÔłŹ

Thanks for your interest Emelocks, they are all on this thread starting about page 419/420 to this page so far (425). Just scroll down each page quickly and you'll see the bright coloured columns. I'll be updating from time to time so keep in touch with Sir Rahuls Great thread:-

Lille:-

image.png.e425aa3e8f6d8597b4616b94b411b3e5.png

You have F Ballo Toure down as having only 695 mins but on whoscored it says he has 1145 mins. Do you use a different source?

8 hours ago, hesselink said:

I don't really know but maybe my case can be helpful:

I loaned out Loftus Cheek (87) before selling SMS (91).

Now I can't loan Arthur (87) but i could loan Loren (86)

Screenshot_2018-11-10-00-04-12-564_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.png

On 11/8/2018 at 9:39 AM, Middle_Finger said:

This is the first time I have heard concern being linked to moral. May I ask where did you get this information from? 

As far as I know concern is a direct link to minutes, unless loaned out.

It's down to games started and games as a sub. So even if you sub a player off at half time it counts him as a starter rather than a sub. With subs, whether they come on at 45 mins or 75 mins, makes no difference. Never heard anything about making someone captain or putting them on penalties makes any difference at all.

On 11/8/2018 at 12:03 PM, hesselink said:

Jordi Alba or Alex Sandro firste on 93?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Oblak or Ter Stegen (future)

Alba should be 93 already, but SM seem to have something against full-backs. I'm hoping he gets 93 in the next review, but who knows...

Oblak. Already has the rating.

On 11/8/2018 at 12:47 PM, NOR said:

Who is the better player  Saul Niguez or Dele Ali

Saul for sure.

On 11/8/2018 at 7:56 PM, hesselink said:

Wendell (Lever) +1 -> 90? [%]??

I hope so and there's certainly a chance. If you want a % chance then I'd say 60%. That's probably not going to help you decide anything, but it's not a guaranteed rise I don't think. Fingers crossed though.

On 11/8/2018 at 8:46 PM, JAMancini said:

Mkhitaryan -1 to 91, imo.

I'd be surprised if he gets that this review, but should go down in the summer unless things inprove.

16 hours ago, Emelocks11 said:

After México??

I was expecting Argentina, but the guy who's predicted the last 2 countries thinks Turkey. Seems early, but he's been right so far!

14 hours ago, Wight said:

Salah or Varane + Pavard?

Money / value and positions not an issue - just a matter of which option would be better short term / long term? :)

TIA

Not sure Salah will rise again for a while (unless he's storming again this season and Liverpool win something) so I'd go with the duo.

9 hours ago, Emelocks11 said:

Jovic and Piatek will get decent rises. Martinez is already 88 though, and may get to 89. Depends if it's long term or short term really. Martinez if you need a decent striker to play right away.

7 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Rudiger for me. Dier is at his limit I think. Caio not getting the game time at the moment. Can't see much happening there.

Draxler +1??

Unlikely. 

12 hours ago, Emelocks11 said:

Robertson

12 hours ago, Emelocks11 said:

Lautaro

12 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

yes

9 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Rudiger

better options than Caio

5 hours ago, Kev said:

Is Sandro TONALI likely to get a move in January? Is it worth keeping him whilst he's playing in Serie B?

not sure, keep him tho. got call up to Italy.

4 hours ago, Kev said:

@Sir Rahul you've not got Jordan IKOKO down for a rise. Is it totally out of the question do you think? He's a starter for Guingamp in Ligue 1. 

nope as they are last in Ligue 1 and have been pretty dreadful

4 hours ago, Emelocks11 said:

Draxler +1??

not yet