Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

Even though they're not done with Mexico, a couple of Turkish players have been added to the DB today.

Yep u know it ;) im buying one

1 hour ago, jagerbob said:

Hector was so lucky to hang on, when he chose to stay to stay at relegated Köln.

maybe it was he was a world champion regular for germany. But following germays 2018, (world cup and nations league), he will definitely drop next review. He has to. Question is when does Bundesliga2 get reviewed? end of season?

As a general rule players who play in 2nd tier go down to 86, with the odd few hanging on to 87, if they were say 89/90  rated when they dropped down a division. 

Bundesliga2 already done

First player with 91 in a second division ever

4 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Typical SM...downgrading a world champion (YEP) who plays every single minute in his team cause.....he had a bad season (or not...i think i trust more on whoscored than u and floodstreet LOL). Again...last year best rated CB on Premier League...this year second best player for Arsenal.

Can u understand this funny guy?

Mustaft was dropped from Germany because of his poor form for Arsenal. 

I am sure Yogi Low nearly changes his mind when he checked his who scored rating though 😂

yes he was part of Germany squad to win the World Cup over 4 years ago but he was at Valencia then. 

34 minutes ago, Mickbor59 said:

Zielinski +1 or stay 90?

Partey +1 or stay 90?

Thank you

Both stay. Maybe zielinski by end of season 

28 minutes ago, Marek said:

Phil Jones -2 or -1?

Vietto stay or -1?

Both stay for now imo Jones definitely stay anyway

7 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

OGBONNA of West Ham or HECTOR MORENO of Real Sociedad?

Moreno the better player although neither likely to be long term investments. I would try and get Hermoso from Espanyol should get plus 2 (spain call up also) and will be around same price as above 

8 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Moreno the better player although neither likely to be long term investments. I would try and get Hermoso from Espanyol should get plus 2 (spain call up also) and will be around same price as above 

Dude the game world I am in even CR7s son is taken and he is not even in the database.

i would appreciate if you could make a choice between the 2. 

If it helps, I have Hector Moreno but sociedad were doing crap in la liga. Recently they picked up form. So I would like to take the 1 that will not drop this review.

cheers

3 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Dude the game world I am in even CR7s son is taken and he is not even in the database.

i would appreciate if you could make a choice between the 2. 

If it helps, I have Hector Moreno but sociedad were doing crap in la liga. Recently they picked up form. So I would like to take the 1 that will not drop this review.

cheers

Maybe if you had explained that in the first place haha

Is there any other alternatives? 

Personally would go for Hector. He should hold for now.

Ogbonna never really settled at West Ham and nailed down a regular spot.

4 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Maybe if you had explained that in the first place haha

Is there any other alternatives? 

Personally would go for Hector. He should hold for now.

Ogbonna never really settled at West Ham and nailed down a regular spot.

Medel of Besiktas is available.

2 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Zielinski +1 or stay 90?

Partey +1 or stay 90?

Thank you

I am a Napoli supporter. All I can say is: Zielinski has been so bad this season. Fabian Ruiz is slowly taking his place in the starting XI (already has for the UCL matches). So I wouldn't buy him atm

3 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Yep u know it ;) im buying one

Bundesliga2 already done

First player with 91 in a second division ever

yes but done probably in may-june, and probably wont be done until next may-june. They really could do with a mid season review. That goes for All of the big 5 league second tiers. Although if they can review league 1 and 2 from England right now, then I live in hope.