Can anyone help me.

im in a league with other ratings upto 82 

none top leagues allowed to buy from 

anyone know what leagues will be getting reviews 

or any players 

I’m small club so looking for players 80-82 who will improve 

20 hours ago, Lukke said:

Lenglet +1?

If he keeps starting until the review then he should do.

16 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

If I've to sell one between these two, who should it be - P.Foden vs D.Rice ?

In the short term I'd keep Rice, if it's for longer term then keep Foden. Could be a big star if things go well.

13 hours ago, RI9 said:

Lukas KLOSTERMAN keep or sell?Any chances of rise in winter or summer?

Won't rise in winter, he's struggled with injuries. Keep for long term unless you need the money or can use it for a replacement who will rise in the winter review.

12 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Which sites ? :) 

Oh, nothing secret or whatever! I just don't use whoscored, I find stuff like transfermarkt more useful, as long as you don't just base predictions on the values on there.

11 hours ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

Even though they're not done with Mexico, a couple of Turkish players have been added to the DB today.

I'd guess they probably are finished with Mexico now. Maybe one or 2 random rises in the coming weeks if they've missed anything major. 

11 hours ago, hesselink said:

James, Bale, Alcantara, Busquets, Kroos, Modric, Hummels, Boateng, Godin.

Who will drop?

Boateng should drop. Others probably safe.

9 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Zielinski +1 or stay 90?

Partey +1 or stay 90?

Thank you

A chance for Zielinski but not guaranteed.

Partey probably not playing enough, keep an eye on how he's doing for a rise in the end of season review though.

9 hours ago, Marek said:

Phil Jones -2 or -1?

Vietto stay or -1?

Certainly not -2, but -1 isn't out of the question. I'd say Jones will stay for now though.

Vietto should stay.

9 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

OGBONNA of West Ham or HECTOR MORENO of Real Sociedad?

Gotta be Moreno. Ogbonna is a bench player.

8 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

More likely to 85! 7 games 6 goals 326 minutes!

Playing well but not playing enough for +5. I'd go with +3 as well for now. Can't give such a big jump for so few games.

7 hours ago, JAMancini said:

France starting the big 5 leagues next week?

Usually the first of the big 5 to be done, and they're due any time now. But SM seem to use a different calendar to everyone else.

6 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

Witsel +1???

I'd be surprised now, maybe end of season. He was lucky not to drop to 90 with the move to China.

2 hours ago, Agar84 said:

Granit Xhaka 92?

Davinson Sanchez 91?

Xhaka maybe end of season if Arsenal do well, but not now. 

Sanchez will stay, not an automatic starter.

33 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Bassem Srarfi from Nice, will there be an increase for him? Thanks in advance,

Not this time. 

I have an uncommon doubt -  Will changing the particular player's natural position have any impact on the game in SM? 

For example, Thauvin - A right winger with left foot who likes to cut in. If he is played on LW, will that have any impact on the game or scoresheet?

(PS : My doubt is only  about eligible positions i.e. Only GREEN positions not about the YELLOW or RED ones.)

1 hour ago, Tharanidharan said:

I have an uncommon doubt -  Will changing the particular player's natural position have any impact on the game in SM? 

For example, Thauvin - A right winger with left foot who likes to cut in. If he is played on LW, will that have any impact on the game or scoresheet?

(PS : My doubt is only  about eligible positions i.e. Only GREEN positions not about the YELLOW or RED ones.)

Im skeptical that anything like that matters. the answer is you cannot truly know due to the sheer amount of variables in every game without thousands of controlled games. I believe it doesnt. I firmly believe that A- Overall rating and B- Formation are the key things. I do believe, or at least used to, that doing thisngs like exploiting a teams weak LB by putting your best winger on that side and setting play down right etc are important factors too, and then less so maybe the team instructions around that.

im not convinced fitness does ALOT, ve seen too many NMF teams do well. i still rotate out under 80% out of habit. I dont put any stock at all into indivdiual statistics of players beyond rating and position.... maybe its costing me so dont take my disregard as gospel, but i doubt its a big deal.

35 minutes ago, Cam Lucas said:

Also M.Jorge or Aaron Martin?

Martin at Mainz now, but starting every game.

Jorge still attached to Monaco the bigger side with a history of selling off stars, but is doing nothing at Porto atm.

Who do you keep/sell?

Sell Jorge...no doubt

1 hour ago, Tharanidharan said:

No SM match engine is not sophisticated enough for these things to matter, As long as they can play the position then play them, regardless of their real life position what their preferred foot is none of this stuff matters, that sort of detail is for football manager 

16 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

No SM match engine is not sophisticated enough for these things to matter, As long as they can play the position then play them, regardless of their real life position what their preferred foot is none of this stuff matters, that sort of detail is for football manager 

Agree 100%

16 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Biggest guide is France was reviewed almost exactly this time a year ago. Wether SM will again is only known by SM but it would be foolhardy to miss buying prospects in French League now!

9 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

No Rise:- Only 231 minutes. Nice best Buys- Maolida, Tameze, Attal, Herrelle, Malang Sarr in that order :)

5 hours ago, Lukke said:

Havertz or Laporte to rise?

Both to Rise :)

58 minutes ago, Cam Lucas said:

Jorge still attached to Monaco the bigger side with a history of selling off stars, but is doing nothing at Porto atm.

Who do you keep/sell?

Sell Jorge, Keep Caricol Martin

9 hours ago, Agar84 said:

Bentancour 90 (+2) ?

Plus 1

More for French Review: Strasbourg-

image.png.b7e0ce0f4182b142e0b558b4a03c4b49.png

I've tried to make things clearer to explain as I keep being asked. All the above have more minutes than they need to rise compared to what SM have done in the past. The higher the figure in the last column to the right, the more likely it should be. Forget that it is percentage, its just that's how the spreadsheet calculates it and there are a lot more things included in this percentage / figure. Just the highest figure (72.5) is more likely than the lowest (18.3), tho they are all likely to rise because they are all plus figures. If you get a minus figure in the bottom right hand column he's unlikely to rise. Simpler than it is to explain it.

Caci btw I have calculated using 72 and hope SM will give him a rise ontop of the recent +2.

Ps When we get the review I'll see where SM are pitching there rises for 7th placed strasbourg. If all the plus's are rewarded with a rise & the minus's are not then I know it's correct. If say even a minus 5 is given a rise then I know next time Strasbourg is reviewed to adjust it to the level minus 5, IF Strasbourg is still in 7th place. By this process I expect the spreadsheet to become more accurate each time. It's not quite as easy as this as SM themselves can make mistakes.

20 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Didn't Jack Wilshere... I mean @EnglishPirlo say Turkey is next?

nope as i said turkey is done in march/april

On 11/13/2018 at 7:56 AM, Jamichael_90 said:

Great predictions once again..Really helpful for newcomers.

-Hermoso is in for a bigger rise imo.. Id say 86 - 88 and 89 by the end of the season.

-Sala should rise to 88. Remember how they treated Ekambi of Angers the same way last season.

-Gotta update Lirola. +1 to 86, guess you meant to wright 87.

good shouts

thanks

On 11/13/2018 at 8:19 AM, Middle_Finger said:

Cahill of Chelsea  -1 or -2? 

On 11/13/2018 at 12:04 PM, Lukke said:

Lenglet +1?

not yet

On 11/13/2018 at 4:28 PM, Tharanidharan said:

If I've to sell one between these two, who should it be - P.Foden vs D.Rice ?

Rice

On 11/13/2018 at 5:40 PM, Cam Lucas said:

Elche, feat....

Lukaku

Chicharito

Arnautovic

Dembele

Pereyra

Valencia

Iheanacho

and more.

Last time, if no dice ill go headhunting.

I always try to leave a gift for wasting peoples time so try

JOSH MAJA

and

JONATHAN DAVID

come join us

On 11/13/2018 at 7:04 PM, RI9 said:

Lukas KLOSTERMAN keep or sell?Any chances of rise in winter or summer?

no rise

22 hours ago, hesselink said:

James, Bale, Alcantara, Busquets, Kroos, Modric, Hummels, Boateng, Godin.

Who will drop?

Boateng

21 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Zielinski +1 or stay 90?

Partey +1 or stay 90?

Thank you

no

may rise

21 hours ago, Marek said:

Phil Jones -2 or -1?

Vietto stay or -1?

50/50 for -1

21 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

OGBONNA of West Ham or HECTOR MORENO of Real Sociedad?

Moreno

19 hours ago, JAMancini said:

prolly

17 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

Witsel +1???

no

17 hours ago, Franklyn said:

Any chance for:

Kante +1?

Palmieri +1?

Gundogan +1?

Mahrez +1?

Bruun Larsen to 85?

Rashford +1? 

Orban +1? 

Bamba +2? 

maybe

no

not yet

think so

yes

no

no

+1 first

14 hours ago, Agar84 said:

Granit Xhaka 92?

Davinson Sanchez 91?

no way

no

12 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

did i predict it? can't remember

11 hours ago, Wight said:

Been seeing reports of several big clubs showing interest in Jean-Clair Todibo of Toulouse but he doesn't appear to be on the SM database, or am I missing him?

not yet yeah

11 hours ago, Agar84 said:

Bentancour 90 (+2) ?

don't think so

7 hours ago, Lukke said:

Havertz or Laporte to rise?

both

5 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

don't think it matters

3 hours ago, Cam Lucas said:

Who do you keep/sell?

Jorge

Update Lyon:-

Name

Club

More

Minutes

Than he

Needs!

Aouar

Lyon 4th

France

25.2%

30%

28.2%

TanguyNdombele

Lyon 4th

France

25.2%

30%

28.2%

Denayer

Lyon 4th

France

19.7%

50%

24.7%

FerlandMendy

Lyon 4th

France

20.5%

40%

24.5%

LucasTousart

Lyon 4th

France

8.0%

30%

11.0%

BertrandTraore

Lyon 4th

France

3.8%

20%

5.8%

M Dembele

Lyon 4th

France

-2.4%

40%

1.6%

MartinTerrier

Lyon 4th

France

-14.5%

50%

-9.5%

Leo Dubois

Lyon 4th

France

-14.9%

40%

-10.9%

Again failed to accept copying in original format. Don't know why it is increasingly difficult to paste. Have to reduce size and copy from Excel into word document & it copies as above. Getting fed up now

13 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Update Lyon:-

Name

Club

More

Minutes

Than he

Needs!

Aouar

Lyon 4th

France

25.2%

30%

28.2%

TanguyNdombele

Lyon 4th

France

25.2%

30%

28.2%

Denayer

Lyon 4th

France

19.7%

50%

24.7%

FerlandMendy

Lyon 4th

France

20.5%

40%

24.5%

LucasTousart

Lyon 4th

France

8.0%

30%

11.0%

BertrandTraore

Lyon 4th

France

3.8%

20%

5.8%

M Dembele

Lyon 4th

France

-2.4%

40%

1.6%

MartinTerrier

Lyon 4th

France

-14.5%

50%

-9.5%

Leo Dubois

Lyon 4th

France

-14.9%

40%

-10.9%

Again failed to accept copying in original format. Don't know why it is increasingly difficult to paste. Have to reduce size and copy from Excel into word document & it copies as above. Getting fed up now

Does this spreadsheet just tell you if you think they will rise or the actual rating you think they will go up and down?

15 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Does this spreadsheet just tell you if you think they will rise or the actual rating you think they will go up and down?

It only shows wether they will get a rise ie that they have more minutes than they need to get a rise.

Not what that rise might be. I might eventually be able to work that into the spreadsheet but it's a huge amount of time I haven't got.  I could use that end figure but I don't think it would be accurate until years of testing how accurate it is at different ratings ie 70 right thru to 90.

I know for instance a rise at 70 might very easily go to 80 and has in the past been even higher but 88/89/90 is usually as little as +1. It's not worth the effort if you estimate it for yourself and would probably be more accurate across the board.