Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Lucas Moura / 91 / 20 M

Suso / 90 / 16 M

Dembele / 90 / 32 M

Coman / 90 / 20 M

Malcom / 89 / 24 M

Pick only one taking count value, rating and next review. My balance is 28M and I just need a RL FWD.

Thanks!

28 minutes ago, Ersavitzs said:

Lucas Moura / 91 / 20 M

Suso / 90 / 16 M

Dembele / 90 / 32 M

Coman / 90 / 20 M

Malcom / 89 / 24 M

Pick only one taking count value, rating and next review. My balance is 28M and I just need a RL FWD.

Thanks!

I'd take Suso personally. In great form, brilliant value and sure to rise also

4 minutes ago, hesselink said:

What is your problem? Is it forbidden to seek someone else's opinion, and not just Rahul opinion?

Same old questions from the same old people. Do you not wonder why it's always the same 3 or 4 people always asking these types of questions? It gets a bit tedious when the whole feed is just filled with people asking if players from their own teams will rise.

I mean just look at your profile. Every single day you're asking for predictions. The answers are obvious for most of them too so you could try doing just a little bit of research yourself first...

6 minutes ago, nofoff said:

Same old questions from the same old people. Do you not wonder why it's always the same 3 or 4 people always asking these types of questions? It gets a bit tedious when the whole feed is just filled with people asking if players from their own teams will rise.

I mean just look at your profile. Every single day you're asking for predictions. The answers are obvious for most of them too so you could try doing just a little bit of research yourself first...

This is the period of the year when these things are normal. Every week estimates change, which is due to injuries, also due to the position in the table. If you do not like it, ignore it. This is how the thread works. 

Just now, hesselink said:

This is the period of the year when these things are normal. Every week estimates change, which is due to injuries, also due to the position in the table. If you do not like it, ignore it. This is how the thread works. 

But you've been doing it ALL year, not just now haha

It's really not too hard to check if a player is injured or to see where their team is in the table but yet you choose to ask other people to do the leg work for you.

You're going to continue to do your thing whatever I say and yes of course I could choose to ignore your endless posts (which is what I do 95% of the time).

I ask one thing though, PLEASE just have a look at your post history and see if I'm moaning for nothing.

It's you and maybe 2 or 3 other people who ask for predictions every day (usually long lists too) and it's just annoying that's all.

It feels like we're managing your teams for you when you could easily answer most of your questions yourself.

14 minutes ago, nofoff said:

But you've been doing it ALL year, not just now haha

It's really not too hard to check if a player is injured or to see where their team is in the table but yet you choose to ask other people to do the leg work for you.

You're going to continue to do your thing whatever I say and yes of course I could choose to ignore your endless posts (which is what I do 95% of the time).

I ask one thing though, PLEASE just have a look at your post history and see if I'm moaning for nothing.

It's you and maybe 2 or 3 other people who ask for predictions every day (usually long lists too) and it's just annoying that's all.

It feels like we're managing your teams for you when you could easily answer most of your questions yourself.

You also ask for some players, who is better choice and the like. Stop being childish with these big letters. Many players are 50% + / -. It is very important to assess whether a player is jumping now or at the end of the season. If you feel angry or whatever, that you hear 4-5 thoughts about one issue, your problem. The main goal is to get the right answer. Your sure is not like that. 

Have a nice day.

2 minutes ago, hesselink said:

You also ask for some players, who is better choice and the like. Stop being childish with these big letters. Many players are 50% + / -. It is very important to assess whether a player is jumping now or at the end of the season. If you feel angry or whatever, that you hear 4-5 thoughts about one issue, your problem. The main goal is to get the right answer. Your sure is not like that. 

Have a nice day.

Well I tried...

1 hour ago, Ersavitzs said:

Lucas Moura / 91 / 20 M

Suso / 90 / 16 M

Dembele / 90 / 32 M

Coman / 90 / 20 M

Malcom / 89 / 24 M

Thanks!

Suso, Lucas Moura

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Sarabia +1?

yes

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Sarabia +1?

It's difficult on one side, he would get it on minutes (+15%) and Sevilla are 2nd at the moment. On the other hand he is rated 90 and when above 89 SM rate more by performances than minutes.

Without minutes in the first place tho he wouldn't even be assessed on performance. He should get it Winter or Summer if he keeps up his present performance & minutes. Sorry to be sitting on the fence but that's the situation.

36 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

It's difficult on one side, he would get it on minutes (+15%) and Sevilla are 2nd at the moment. On the other hand he is rated 90 and when above 89 SM rate more by performances than minutes.

Without minutes in the first place tho he wouldn't even be assessed on performance. He should get it Winter or Summer if he keeps up his present performance & minutes. Sorry to be sitting on the fence but that's the situation.

oh hes already a 90 :/ he is performing dont worry about that...60/40 then

17 hours ago, Wight said:

Been seeing reports of several big clubs showing interest in Jean-Clair Todibo of Toulouse but he doesn't appear to be on the SM database, or am I missing him?

Hopefully added soon. Sure somebody on here can get him added... Mad to think random players are being added but yet a strong midfielder like Todibo is still not available.

3 hours ago, Ersavitzs said:

Lucas Moura / 91 / 20 M

Suso / 90 / 16 M

Dembele / 90 / 32 M

Coman / 90 / 20 M

Malcom / 89 / 24 M

Thanks!

Has to be Dembele. Hasn’t started as much as he may have liked in recent weeks but easily the biggest talent on this list. Potential world beater.

Moura had a few good games for Spurs but can’t see him getting 92 anytime soon.

Dembele still low rated bt SM given the talent but wouldn’t be surprised to see him get 91 on par with some of the other talents even though he hasn’t started as many.

1 hour ago, vitor_mfc said:

LOL, are you this thread's Police or something? Get over it...

I'm sorry, what???

On 9/13/2018 at 9:54 AM, vitor_mfc said:

Not looking for glory, i would rather if a lazy ass like you would learn to use the internet properly, for example using search engines, that would be nice.

On 9/12/2018 at 10:52 AM, vitor_mfc said:

No, but for example with mostly some lazy dudes that don't use search or even go through the last pages of the thread before posting a question and the ones who defend them.

On 9/11/2018 at 9:57 PM, vitor_mfc said:

Come on dude, there is a search engine in this forum, use it, it's not that hard. That same question was asked 3 pages back.

On 9/10/2018 at 11:10 PM, vitor_mfc said:

I don't know who they are but they are here mainly for this thread, come here, see the risers and now apparently new additions and then go bid on the players. It's way easier than doing it by yourself.

On 9/10/2018 at 1:55 PM, vitor_mfc said:

Might not, not everyone can login to the game every day, and a guy that actually knew the player and his potencial by doing his own research could probably will miss out on the player for a lazy dude that only has to visit this thread and just take the information, doesn't even contribute to the thread, just comes here and snatch the information. Give it a week, do you lose anything by giving it a week? 

*drops mic

29 minutes ago, nofoff said:

I'm sorry, what???

*drops mic

Yes, and you amongst others were clearly disagreeing and now are doing the same. It doesn't bother me anymore, but apparently it bothers you. It actually sums up more you little @Kev and that off guy. Who is the hypocrite after all? LOL