Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Update French Review: Montpellier: Noticed highest rated was 87 same as Skhiri so maybe 50/50 that he will get a rise. Thankfully there are 4 above him with safer rises. Hope no one has bought him in the meantime. Probably not as these posts aren't getting as much attention as earlier ones. My appreciation to Kev for painstakingly pointing me in right directions ie (postimage.org). A forumer to be proud of I would say ☺️

Montp2.png

17 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

Ashley Young is terrible nothing to do with sm being ageist, been one of Utds worst performers 

The game is ageist & he should have risen last December, but didn't.

He won't rise, but he should be 90 already.  

He's not terrible though, that's a silly comment. 

Fernandinho not rising in the summer when he was a regular & key player for City was another example of the game being ageist.  Something that should change.  Players should be rated on how good they are, not how old they are. 

5 hours ago, Ayomide said:

Hazard +1 no

Aurier -1 

Lacazete +1 no

Manzukic +1 no

Morata -1 no

Kante +1 maybe

Iniesta  -1 -2/-3

T. Silva -1 yes

Manolas +1 no

Skrinar +1 no

Sikratis+1 no

3 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

Gomez 

2 hours ago, Ayomide said:

joe

46 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Definitely Joe

30 minutes ago, Yuasa said:

Both will rise. 

Gomez +2 and kimpembe +1, but go for gomez if u can.

Ok thanks so i'll go for Joe Gomez with the money of Pavard after he rise

You guys can't be serious about Joe Gomez over Kimpembe? 

Gomez plays not only for a serial bottler ofa manager (meaning his club will continue to bottle) but he doubles up by playing for a bottler NT also! 

Kimpembe plays for PSG who could.challenge for the CL (and actually win it, slight Liverpool dig there) and France who won some towurnamt there recently...

Seriously, cop on! 

55 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

You guys can't be serious about Joe Gomez over Kimpembe? 

Gomez plays not only for a serial bottler ofa manager (meaning his club will continue to bottle) but he doubles up by playing for a bottler NT also! 

Kimpembe plays for PSG who could.challenge for the CL (and actually win it, slight Liverpool dig there) and France who won some towurnamt there recently...

Seriously, cop on! 

Wow, someone got out of bed on the wrong side this morning. How about taking off your United hat and you try copping on.

Kimpembe plays for a team who leak goals at the top level, have already been beaten BY Liverpool this season and haven't made it past the quarter finals of the champion's league this century.

He played 90 minutes in the whole of the world cup and yet you make it seem like he was an integral part of their success.

Gomez has broken into a team that are real challengers for the PL crown, has now fully established himself in the England set up, and is half of arguably the strongest CB pairing in the entire league.

Also is SM terms his rating AND value are sure to increase hugely so would be a savvy buy for most teams with all things considered.

NB. Maybe try not being so insulting with your opinions next time; you could have said 'Kimpembe'.

United aren't exactly looking like world beaters this season (or the last 6). The consensus seems to be that's its you who needs to 'cop on' :)

***also just to note, I think Kimpembe is a very solid player and it's only by a very small margin that I'd choose Gomez over him. Both great talents

Edited by nofoff
Addition

7 hours ago, Franklyn said:

Would you give Rashford for Schick+Cristante+Caleta Car? 

If you have another 90+ striker then I would. Rashford won't rise this review but at least 2 of the others will.

6 hours ago, jonhyscp said:

Buy Joe Gomez or Kimpembe?

I'd personally go for Kimpembe. He should be 91 soon and Gomez will be 90 tops after this review. Any way you could get both?

4 hours ago, Islelovesoccer said:

Ashley Young from 89 to 90?  Played in World Cup, regular for United.

Or with SM be Ageist again?

He won't rise because Utd aren't doing well enough and he isn't playing well enough. Nothing ageist there because he got an increase in the summer which he deserved after regaining his England spot and being a Utd regular. 

36 minutes ago, nofoff said:

Wow, someone got out of bed on the wrong side this morning. How about taking off your United hat and you try copping on.

Kimpembe plays for a team who leak goals at the top level, have already been beaten BY Liverpool this season and haven't made it past the quarter finals of the champion's league this century.

He played 90 minutes in the whole of the world cup and yet you make it seem like he was an integral part of their success.

Gomez has broken into a team that are real challengers for the PL crown, has now fully established himself in the England set up, and is half of arguably the strongest CB pairing in the entire league.

Also is SM terms his rating AND value are sure to increase hugely so would be a savvy buy for most teams with all things considered.

NB. Maybe try not being so insulting with your opinions next time; you could have said 'Kimpembe'.

United aren't exactly looking like world beaters this season (or the last 6). The consensus seems to be that's its you who needs to 'cop on' :)

***also just to note, I think Kimpembe is a very solid player and it's only by a very small margin that I'd choose Gomez over him. Both great talents

He is a united fan he always gets up on the wrong side. 

13 hours ago, Ayomide said:

Hazard +1 no

Aurier -1 no

Lacazete +1 no

Manzukic +1 no

Morata -1 yes

Kante +1 yes

Iniesta  -1 -3

T. Silva -1 yes

Manolas +1 not yet

Skrinar +1 not yet

Sikratis+1 no

13 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Lol

Now you said ALMOST which means your not sure.

Matip Or Ricardo Pereira - Sorry no idea

Pereira

13 hours ago, TMCosta said:

J. Hector + Kolasinac or Manolas?

Manolas

11 hours ago, Franklyn said:

Would you give Rashford for Schick+Cristante+Caleta Car? 

nah

10 hours ago, jonhyscp said:

Buy Joe Gomez or Kimpembe?

Kimpembe

10 hours ago, liamgriff said:

isn't kramaric more likely to get +1 than Luan though? 

yes

8 hours ago, Islelovesoccer said:

Ashley Young from 89 to 90?  Played in World Cup, regular for United.

Or with SM be Ageist again?

stay

1 hour ago, God of biscuits said:

would anybody disagree with my top 5 young player "must buys" (not in any order)

m. arthur

j. gomez

f. de jong

m. de ligt

j. sancho

nice