Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

12 hours ago, Islelovesoccer said:

Fernandinho not rising in the summer when he was a regular & key player for City was another example of the game being ageist.  Something that should change.  Players should be rated on how good they are, not how old they are. 

Absolutely spot on

42 minutes ago, Marek said:

Plea + Tonali or Pulisic?

I have the duo, it's a very competitive gameworld.

Plea can be 90 rating this review and I think that 90 is his maximum rating. Tonali is linked with big teams in Italy and first call with national team. However, he still is young and if all go right, he should be a good career.

Pulisic is 89 rating but his season is being poor. 

Can you take Pulisic and Tonali?

5 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

Plea can be 90 rating this review and I think that 90 is his maximum rating. Tonali is linked with big teams in Italy and first call with national team. However, he still is young and if all go right, he should be a good career.

Pulisic is 89 rating but his season is being poor. 

Can you take Pulisic and Tonali?

I have Plea and Tonali

1 minute ago, JAMancini said:

Who wake up every morning excited with big 5 leagues starting review? 🤣🤣

I start off like that but then the ridiculously slow pace of the review usually kills the buzz 🤣

On 11/15/2018 at 5:26 AM, vitor_mfc said:

LOL, are you this thread's Police or something? Get over it...

That would be me, actually... I am watching. slowly :P. Keep the debates about the facts presented and not the person presenting them lads. getting frisky in here of late.

14 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

You guys can't be serious about Joe Gomez over Kimpembe? 

Gomez plays not only for a serial bottler ofa manager (meaning his club will continue to bottle) but he doubles up by playing for a bottler NT also! 

Kimpembe plays for PSG who could.challenge for the CL (and actually win it, slight Liverpool dig there) and France who won some towurnamt there recently...

Seriously, cop on! 

13 hours ago, Kev said:

If you have another 90+ striker then I would. Rashford won't rise this review but at least 2 of the others will.

I'd personally go for Kimpembe. He should be 91 soon and Gomez will be 90 tops after this review. Any way you could get both?

He won't rise because Utd aren't doing well enough and he isn't playing well enough. Nothing ageist there because he got an increase in the summer which he deserved after regaining his England spot and being a Utd regular. 

Kimpembe nowhere near the level people here are putting him on. Very error prone this season and been very sloppy.

Yes plays for PSG as well but can’t see him going past 90 for a while yet.

Bang average last night against Holland as well. Long way before he can get up near 91 for example Skriniars level.

Hoffenheim: Look very fertile ground for risers, but beware of some injuries:- Posch out while estimated 10 Dec (calf), Grillitch while 12Dec (toe) Also not mentioned here Amiri 29Nov (Metartarsal Fracture) Rupp 29Dec (Knee) Since May!

Hoff1.png

I have Reiss Nelson (Arsenal) and really glad to see he's getting gametime like Jadon Sancho in Germany and impressively 6 goals in 7 appearances. Joelinton Cassio (only 82rated) also looks a mighty prospect with 4 goals & 4assists (previously this Brazilian had 2 seasons with Rapid Vienna scoring 15goals and played in excess of 4000 minutes). Interesting to see if Akpoguma and Bittencourt get rises as I could then raise my spreadsheet for Hoffenheim by the same approriate amount. As a riser I don't rate Szalai at 30yo as little profit at that age to cover wages.

15 hours ago, nofoff said:

Wow, someone got out of bed on the wrong side this morning. How about taking off your United hat and you try copping on.

Kimpembe plays for a team who leak goals at the top level, have already been beaten BY Liverpool this season and haven't made it past the quarter finals of the champion's league this century.

He played 90 minutes in the whole of the world cup and yet you make it seem like he was an integral part of their success.

Gomez has broken into a team that are real challengers for the PL crown, has now fully established himself in the England set up, and is half of arguably the strongest CB pairing in the entire league.

Also is SM terms his rating AND value are sure to increase hugely so would be a savvy buy for most teams with all things considered.

NB. Maybe try not being so insulting with your opinions next time; you could have said 'Kimpembe'.

United aren't exactly looking like world beaters this season (or the last 6). The consensus seems to be that's its you who needs to 'cop on' :)

***also just to note, I think Kimpembe is a very solid player and it's only by a very small margin that I'd choose Gomez over him. Both great talents

I'm sorry, who are you again?

7 hours ago, RI9 said:

hamsik gonna drop in winter/summer?

stay

4 hours ago, Marek said:

duo

3 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Who wake up every morning excited with big 5 leagues starting review? 🤣🤣

haha

3 hours ago, Cam Lucas said:

That would be me, actually... I am watching. slowly :P. Keep the debates about the facts presented and not the person presenting them lads. getting frisky in here of late.

hahaha

41 minutes ago, jlammy said:

Kimmich or Marquinhos? 

Muller + Dele or De Bruyne? 

Kimmich

depends on squad

40 minutes ago, WeAreBlades98 said:

Luka jovic? +2, +3 top scorer in the bundesliga at the minute only 20 Bayern Munich reported to be intrested in him??

38 minutes ago, WeAreBlades98 said:

Btw these Leauge 1 signings are so dead 😭nobody cares get on with the BIG 5 :)))))))

lol

16 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:
58 minutes ago, jlammy said:

Kimmich or Marquinhos? 

Muller + Dele or De Bruyne? 

Kimmich

depends on squad

Could you elaborate on "depends on squad" please? 

5 hours ago, Marek said:

Duo

1 hour ago, jlammy said:

Kimmich or Marquinhos? 

Kimmich

58 minutes ago, JrBaiano said:

Jean - Clair Todibo added to database this week and already 80, any thoughts about him rising this review?

Definitely that's why SM gave him 80 (High) but as you see below Todibo SHOULD get another rise in the French review. I hope they do because he deserves at least 83 if not more. I've left him in light green becos there is still that doubt SM will give him what he deserves.

Toulouse1.png