Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

17 minutes ago, KERSPALT! said:

If you can afford not to get Gomez your game world isn't competitive enough.

Just finished 8th in 1st div managing Yeovil Town. Season 7. My forwards are Salah-Benzema-Mbappe. Teams like Barnet and Wimbledon in 1st div as well. 8th!! Tell me if this is not competitive.

Im just asking, maybe better options for 16M to earn money taking count i won't sell him from extra money bc his real team is taken.

Lucas Torreira, Tanguy Ndombélé or Frenkie De Jong ? 

Or do you think it's possible to play together in the midfield ?

- Lucas Torreira "6" - Ndombélé "8"

- De Jong "6" - Ndombélé "8"

- Torreira "6" - De Jong "8"

- Torreira "6" - De Jong "8" - Ndombélé "8" (in a 4-3-3 with 1 DM, 2 CM's)

Or is it not recommended ? (I don't like to just put a player on a position he has in SM, I'm talking about the real football)

7 hours ago, kratick said:

I have to disagree here. Because I've tried many times to play Centre backs as wing backs for example some one like Gimenez who has a D(RC) against him as my right back and i've got really bad average performances from that. When i replace him with someone like Azpi or Carvajal and similarly Alaba or Sandro at LB positions, they have an immediate impact with many more assists. I think it makes a difference if the opponent is also playing the right guys in the right positions.

I like it more better with the right guys in the right positions

7 hours ago, Bear Alba said:

Andreas skov Olsen. 18 years old. scored 11 goals in 19 appearances in his first season in the danish superliga. 

Efthymios koulouris. 22 years old. 11 goals in 12 games for Atromitos who are currently 2nd in the Greek super league. 

Thanks. Already have Skov Olsen 2 months in my team, but Koulouris is new. Thanks for this rare news on this thread

9 hours ago, crociato87 said:

Would you guys take 16M+Skriniar for Casemiro?

Casemiro is a starter in my team, Skriniar would go on the bench.

I'd keep Casemiro for now, unless you can get a good replacement with that money.

16 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Can't get rid of this box how come? 

And Why has BMG had one player done ? @Sir Rahul @Kev

It's a surprise, maybe they haven't finished with them yet. Difficult to tell with the way SM are reviewing at the moment!

15 hours ago, Fulvio1988 said:

No rise for Gnabry? What small he be doing to get to 90?

Probably just down to Bayern not doing that well, also hasn't started several games. 

14 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

I thought I'd come on specially to let u all know Italy has started on Soccer Wiki & about 7 pages of it so Whopeee SM make progress at last. Up to a week b4 we see it OR maybe a few days only?

Think they'll follow Germany when SM have finished there in 2023 or whatever?

12 hours ago, hesselink said:

Kroos stay 100%?

Should be fine, yeah.

11 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

It seems Hector dodged another review and retained his 91. Should I hold on to him or sell him and buy Kolasinac ? 

Allan vs Matic Vs Rakitic? 

I'd go for Kolasinac if you can.

Rakitic the best of those 3. 

3 hours ago, Fulvio1988 said:

What is Luka Jovic’s potential in your opinion? Is he rumoured to a big move next summer?

Not sure about rumoured moves just yet (anything more than mere speculation anyway), but the way he's going he could hit 92+ in a few years and bigger clubs will be keeping an eye on him for sure. 

2 hours ago, Ersavitzs said:

Sorry for the stupid question but... Worth buying Joe Gomez for 16M? General value for 87/21yo is 7M

Yeah, buy him. Premier League clubs, and especially someone like Liverpool, have a higher rating cap than most, and if SM was real time (rather than twice a year) then he's be higher than 87 now, hence the high price. 

3 hours ago, Real Xabi said:

Will Vazquez keep his 91 rating?  Currently, 7th in apperances for RM, but 15th in minutes played (ahead of the benchwarmers) in LaLiga.

Still, Solari really likes him and he's played almost every game since he became coach.  Would appreciate some advice as he will be available in my league shortly when his transfer ban is up.

He'll stay.

1 hour ago, Wight said:

I've got Partey but I could swap him for Kessie.

Any thoughts / preferences?

TIA

Tough call. Partey can still rise and has a higher rating now, but Kessie is a few years younger and doing well. Depends on the current needs of your club, but I'd maybe just go for Kessie. 

41 minutes ago, EJ_Styles said:

Any thoughts on Martin Ødegaard and whether he'll increase from 83? Playing regularly in the Eredivisie but the hype is well and truly gone from him. He's a free agent in one of my game worlds so only £3.75m.

Might be worth a punt as a free agent. He could well increase next review, but it won't be major. You'll make a profit either way.

9 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

- Torreira "6" - De Jong "8" - Ndombélé "8" (in a 4-3-3 with 1 DM, 2 CM's)

Or is it not recommended ? (I don't like to just put a player on a position he has in SM, I'm talking about the real football)

I use Ndombele as a central attacking mid in a 4-2-3-1 formation and he does well. You could fit the all in a team comfortably. 

Haven´t read this thread since 20th August, so forgive me if thats asked before.

Need a bit of help for one  gameworld, which player would you sign : Brozovic, Loureiro Allan, Zielinski, Lorenzo Pellegrini or Kessie ? Can you rank them ? Which of them will rise for sure and which is unsure to rise ?

Which player would you sell, if you have to sell one ?
Fabian Ruiz, Kluivert or Goes Rodrygo ? Will one of them rise soon ?
Can you rank them ?

Thanks for your help,

Damian

14 hours ago, crociato87 said:

Would you guys take 16M+Skriniar for Casemiro?

Casemiro is a starter in my team, Skriniar would go on the bench.

Casemiro is a great DM. I'd would this deal only if I have proper cover for Casemiro or else hold on to him. 

7 hours ago, Ersavitzs said:

Sorry for the stupid question but... Worth buying Joe Gomez for 16M? General value for 87/21yo is 7M

He's worth 16M.

7 hours ago, Wight said:

I've got Partey but I could swap him for Kessie.

Any thoughts / preferences?

TIA

Kessie

5 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

- Torreira "6" - De Jong "8" - Ndombélé "8" (in a 4-3-3 with 1 DM, 2 CM's) THIS WOULD BE THE BEST CHOICE.

16 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Buy kolasinac.

Rakitic > allan > matic

15 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

he dodged it long ago

sell

Rakitic

5 hours ago, Kev said:

I'd go for Kolasinac if you can.

Rakitic the best of those 3. 

Thanks all. Kolasinac and Rakitic coming in then. 

9 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Thanks. Already have Skov Olsen 2 months in my team, but Koulouris is new. Thanks for this rare news on this thread

Tbf I was the first one to talk about him on this forum (in my thread that I'm not updating anymore)

Anyway, I'm getting tired of this neverending Germany review...