Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Help 😀
I'm interested in your opinion about B.Mendy (M.City) 

We all know he should get the +1 expected. Also, he is often injuried (they say that the cause is - his body, as well as the style of he prefers.) What is your opinion, what do you expect from him in the upcoming period? How serious are these injuries? We know that this position is in deficit, it is very difficult to find D(L), and now I have a chance to bring him and who knows when.

Thanks!

5 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Literally Anyone, sounds good, flamboyant name, which Club... can't find him....

It's Cash to spend on Literally Anyone...

That's a shocking effort, you can do better, especially on National Jose Out day! 

So you use the new player valuations as cash to buy new players? Only way that works is if you sell the player who value went up, if a players value is going up, here's a hint... prob best to keep, he's doing something right... try winning things, much easier way of getting cash 

11 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Belotti stay 91....

Should stay, although I think Rahul had him down for a possible decrease. 

11 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Not the solution...waiting to see who is going to do better

With the state of things at the moment, any half decent manager would be able to do better. I'm not convinced those players are as bad as they've appeared recently. I think correct motivation, correct positions and correct tactics/formation and they should naturally do better.

10 hours ago, Edson Lisboa said:

Wijnaldum +1 a 91? 

Yeah

9 hours ago, 1000dB said:

Yesterday Kluivert was 10m. Today he gets a +1 and is worth 8m. Any way to predict which players this happens to? E.g. will De Ligt or Rodrygo drop in value (currently 12m and like Kluivert also rated 86)?

Very annoying, I have him in several GWs.

7 hours ago, DiamondCannon said:

Any potential risers that are not on the list from people who watch their respective leagues?

Check TM Costa's thread.

5 hours ago, Franklyn said:

Should I give my Bamba for Lukebakio+Elmas+Vital? 

It could be worth doing, long term it depends whether Elmas and Vital get moves to bigger clubs. Also depends on the depth of your squad. 

4 hours ago, Fulvio1988 said:

How is Dahoud’s potential? I have been offered Dahoud + Pione Sisto for Kramaric. Should I accept?

Dahoud has gone off the boil a bit recently, could be a while before he gets another rise.

3 hours ago, crociato87 said:

I know @Sir Rahul agrees but for the rest:

Jorginho + 1 to 92?

Saul + 1 to 93?

Which one should I keep - got too many concerns.

Grazie.

I'd keep Saul for sure, but I seem to rate him more than some others on here.

1 hour ago, tupac_healy said:

That's a shocking effort, you can do better, especially on National Jose Out day! 

So you use the new player valuations as cash to buy new players? Only way that works is if you sell the player who value went up, if a players value is going up, here's a hint... prob best to keep, he's doing something right... try winning things, much easier way of getting cash 

🤔😕😐I'm not really sure where to start with that comment! 😂

2 hours ago, JAMancini said:

The system has done automatic this XI in the SMFA Champions Cup.

About Kante, Sane and Jorginho?

😳😲

XI.JPG

That kind of nonsense happens almost every game you play in the European competitions, get used to it! 😁 

4 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

Even in an ultra competitive gameworld buying some risers purely for profit is a very effective way of generating funds. I've been very successful & most of my money still comes from profits on risers. There are plenty who aren't worth keeping once you can realize a profit on them. Of course, if you don't need the money then it could be best to keep players making big leaps as they're going places fast. Obviously depends how talented the player is.

13 hours ago, 1000dB said:

Ontem Kluivert tinha 10m. Hoje ele recebe +1 e vale 8m. Qualquer maneira de prever quais jogadores isso acontece? Por exemplo, De Ligt ou Rodrygo cairão em valor (atualmente 12m e como Kluivert também avaliado em 86)?

Joe Gomez, trent Arnold, de ligt (Ajax)... 

Recentemente Aouar subiu para 16 MM e dois dias depois caiu para 14.4 MM. Cengiz Under (Roma) subiu de 12 MM para 14 MM... 

17 hours ago, Cam Lucas said:

I dont SM has done such an out of nowhere rise as teh manolas 92 for a while.

He recently dropped due to age to 15.8M having been at 24 and 20M for ages. I notice sometimes they the player up then in rating (almost like to get him back up in value). Also I seem to recall almost every rating review 1 unjustified surprise.

Upset myself Olsen is only 88 soon he will be 30 and get nada. Stormer at the world cup.got nothing. Capped at previous clubs. Moved to Roma.nothing for the move ( they love jumping movers). 

11 hours ago, Fulvio1988 said:

How is Dahoud’s potential? I have been offered Dahoud + Pione Sisto for Kramaric. Should I accept?

He has not been in good form but returning gradually to normalcy. I'd keep him imo. 

No, I wouldn't accept the offer. 

10 hours ago, crociato87 said:

I know @Sir Rahul agrees but for the rest:

Jorginho + 1 to 92?

Saul + 1 to 93?

Which one should I keep - got too many concerns.

Grazie.

Yes 

50/50

I'd keep Saul. 

On 12/18/2018 at 11:10 AM, Tharanidharan said:

Higuain - No -1 in this review . 7 goals and 3 assist. Good form. 

Bale - whole RM is in crisis so not Now. But maybe in Summer. 

Higuain did get a -1 afterall :(

10 minutes ago, WeAreBlades98 said:

Hold out m, there may be a few tomorrow

Lol, like 8 goals… Piatek has 18, 12 in Serie A and 6 in Coppa. Milik is totally fine at 88.

A lot of undeserved rises in Serie A, Chiesa, Pellegrini to 90? LOL Zielinski, Manolas, Icardi and Skriniard +1? No rise for Romagnoli, Suso and Kessie? Well done...

22 hours ago, kratick said:

Good deal short term wise. Muller took the downgrade already. Reus will get +1 at end of season on current form. Sane for long term. If you can offload Muller at the end of season for a decent trade, you should take it.

Thanks