Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

9 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Lol, like 8 goals… Piatek has 18, 12 in Serie A and 6 in Coppa. Milik is totally fine at 88.

A lot of undeserved rises in Serie A, Chiesa, Pellegrini to 90? LOL Zielinski, Manolas, Icardi and Skriniard +1? No rise for Romagnoli, Suso and Kessie? Well done...

Agreed a lot of underserved rises can’t really complain because I have Chiesa haha, disagree with zilienski and Manolas, on other hand Icardi deserves and Skriniar does he’s a baller, that’s just how the cookie crumbles...

5 hours ago, jgos2 said:

He recently dropped due to age to 15.8M having been at 24 and 20M for ages. I notice sometimes they the player up then in rating (almost like to get him back up in value). Also I seem to recall almost every rating review 1 unjustified surprise.

Upset myself Olsen is only 88 soon he will be 30 and get nada. Stormer at the world cup.got nothing. Capped at previous clubs. Moved to Roma.nothing for the move ( they love jumping movers). 

+2 for the move and WC....+1 now...its fine

They aren't done with Milan. They can't be. Romagnoli is 2 ratings behind Manolas and Skriniar? No. Suso not rising, what are you kidding me? They can't be done. Especially after the summer review where Milan were robbed in the first place, now they're going to do it again when they are in 4th? 

20 minutes ago, th3stain said:

They aren't done with Milan. They can't be. Romagnoli is 2 ratings behind Manolas and Skriniar? No. Suso not rising, what are you kidding me? They can't be done. Especially after the summer review where Milan were robbed in the first place, now they're going to do it again when they are in 4th? 

inter -  roma CL

50 minutes ago, JrBaiano said:

Hope that Politano, Suso e Allan get a +1 tomorrow. It'll be unfair if the don't.

I would imagine it will be. All deserved plus Romagnoli.

16 minutes ago, nofoff said:

IF Andre Silva gets a rise to 90 in this review, what would you guys expect his value to be?

Current value is £12m

Thanks

Probably 16m at best. 

39 minutes ago, TMNT said:

How can you have an issue with Icardi being rated 93? He's a goal machine, it's been a long time coming. 

Immobile is also a goal machine in Serie A too, and i don't see anyone crying  for him to be 93. Icardi has proven to be a real goalscorer in Italy, but for me he still has to perform at higher level on international tournaments, being Champions League or World Cup, to be 93 rated, but again that's how i see it. 

12 hours ago, Kev said:

Very annoying, I have him in several GWs.

I haven't really tried to get a firmer grasp on the "volatility" issue but...

Like in Kluivert's case, i.e. youngsters with higher valuations than the minimum for that particular rating, you do run the risk of their value decreasing (or remaining unchanged) the day when they're reviewed.

Another "risky" moment is on their birthday. It's on the day itself that their value can change. Not the first minute of the month following a birthday, as is the case with players turning 23 or 25 (and from 27yo onwards you're confronted with the monthly depreciation as well), i.e. the usual age-related value decreases. I don't know what other (predictable) "events" can trigger a value fluctuation. Maybe someone can shed more light on this.

8 hours ago, Edson Lisboa said:

Joe Gomez, trent Arnold, de ligt (Ajax)... 

Recentemente Aouar subiu para 16 MM e dois dias depois caiu para 14.4 MM. Cengiz Under (Roma) subiu de 12 MM para 14 MM... 

Looks like Aouar has a level 1 concern: 16 - 10% (for the level 1 concern) = 14.4.

Under = 14m is the minimum for a 89 rated players under the age of 23. 10m is the minimum for 88 rated ones. So his value was one step above the minimum before his rating was reviewed. At a later moment he'll probably get bumped up to 16m (maybe the first day of next month?). Could track him to find out the moment it happens.

1 hour ago, Ersavitzs said:

Any italian can confirm if is there so many difference between Coulibaly and Hysaj to worth 93 and 90? ... 3 points 😐

Italian and Napoli fan here - totally deserved.

Koulibaly is considered the best CB in Italy and rightfully so.

Meanwhile, Hysaj has been so poor for us this season, and was never really good to begin with.

In fact we played most of our UCL games with Maksimovic as our starting RB and Malcuit is also playing a lot.

Hysaj can also play on the left but, with Rui and Ghoulam fully recovered, won't play there at all.