Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

13 hours ago, Edson Lisboa said:

Rodri hernandez (89, 22 yo, birthday june, 14 MM) or Torreira (89, 22 yo, birthday january, 14 MM)? 

Rodri going all the way to the top. Future 93 plus player.

12 hours ago, TMNT said:

VvD up to 93 or I riot! 😁 I actually expect 92 this update, 93 the next & a continual rise, more SM's style (even staying still on 92 for a season). 93 this upcoming update would be fair enough though. Only a mad man would argue that he isn't one of the world's best.  

Haha he’s good but Liverpool fans getting a bit carried away after having Lovren for so long, but like then having Mignolet and Karius and now they have the best goalie in the league. Nailed on 92 though

2 hours ago, Joshivic230 said:

Maxi Gomez 90!😲

People will say it’s too soon but he really is that good.

10 hours ago, crociato87 said:

Who would you guys say has the higher potential ability long term? I can only keep 1

Romagnoli or L. Hernandez

Lucas will be 91 this weekend 

10 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

It's been like 3 days and people are still going at it, I really wish there was a mute button on this forum, so many posts I wouldn't have to read

Ahhhh BUT which one is the Troll and which is the Russian Bot??? ... When they tangle it's a week minimum...

2 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Stuani is 32 years old and he plays in Girona rise to 90

🤣🤣

surprised but not undeserved

3 hours ago, Ersavitzs said:

Maxi Gomez +2 to 90. tf? SM, are you ok?

clearly not

3 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Levante is done?

tomorrow also 

14 hours ago, TMNT said:

VvD up to 93 or I riot! 😁 I actually expect 92 this update, 93 the next & a continual rise, more SM's style (even staying still on 92 for a season). 93 this upcoming update would be fair enough though. Only a mad man would argue that he isn't one of the world's best.  

Must be 93 now. 

3 hours ago, swanseajack said:

Thoughts on whether Benjamin Mendy will get a rating increase? He'd be nailed on to hit 91 based on his performances, but do people think he'll get it given that he's been injured for the last month?

Squeaky bum time, could miss out just because of how many games he's missed I'm on the side of me wont get it

6 hours ago, swanseajack said:

Thoughts on whether Benjamin Mendy will get a rating increase? He'd be nailed on to hit 91 based on his performances, but do people think he'll get it given that he's been injured for the last month?

I have him in my team and the reviews have been awful for me so far....

So going by that, no! Lol! 

This game can be so harsh. My players missed all 5 of their pens in my playoff semi & I lost the shootout 1-0. My opponent had 0 shots on target in the game as well! 😆 It doesn't help that my players were knackered from only 2 days rest, it's the same deal with the Charity shield, so stupid. 

1 hour ago, tupac_healy said:

Too late for Pogba to sneak a +1? Would a good run in the next few games coupled with the WC win get him over the line????

He does not deserve it, but as they are giving away rises for Christmas, i would not be surprise if Pogba gets the rise.

You must be happy today, i presume. For the first time since Sir Alex Ferguson Man Utd seems to have a proper manager. But don't get too carried away, Liverpool is still getting the Silverware this season mate.

On 12/22/2018 at 4:54 AM, Edson Lisboa said:

Rodri hernandez (89, 22 yo, birthday june, 14 MM) or Torreira (89, 22 yo, birthday january, 14 MM)? 

Rodri I think

On 12/22/2018 at 7:54 AM, crociato87 said:

Who would you guys say has the higher potential ability long term? I can only keep 1

Romagnoli or L. Hernandez

Lucas

On 12/22/2018 at 8:14 AM, Cvilhete said:

It's been like 3 days and people are still going at it, I really wish there was a mute button on this forum, so many posts I wouldn't have to read

The argument itself is ok but starting to insult other person makes the discussion not worth to be followed

11 hours ago, swanseajack said:

Don't think he will in this review

10 hours ago, Edson Lisboa said:

Van dijk (91 - 15.8 MM) or Laporte (90 - 16 MM)? Who of they have real chance to grow up + 1? 

I prefer van dijk due to international appearance. Laporte clashing with deschamps making him won't play for france for a while

4 hours ago, TMNT said:

This game can be so harsh. My players missed all 5 of their pens in my playoff semi & I lost the shootout 1-0. My opponent had 0 shots on target in the game as well! 😆 It doesn't help that my players were knackered from only 2 days rest, it's the same deal with the Charity shield, so stupid. 

Tough luck 😁

3 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

Too late for Pogba to sneak a +1? Would a good run in the next few games coupled with the WC win get him over the line????

He won't rise

17 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Stuani is 32 years old and he plays in Girona rise to 90

🤣🤣

Nice to see 30+ player to get a rise. It's a rare occurrence. I think he deserves it. 

13 hours ago, swanseajack said:

Nope he won't rise. If he had played in all the matches in WC, maybe SM would think about a rise but he didn't have enough game time.

11 hours ago, Edson Lisboa said:

Van dijk (91 - 15.8 MM) or Laporte (90 - 16 MM)? Who of they have real chance to grow up + 1? 

Both will get rise and I'd go with VVD. 

4 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

Yeah. It's late but if Utd plays the same way till end of the season, we can expect +1 in summer. 

3 hours ago, nivea said:

Rodri I think

Lucas

O argumento em si é bom, mas começar a insultar outra pessoa faz com que a discussão não valha a pena ser seguida

Não pense que ele vai nesta revisão

Eu prefiro van dijk devido à aparência internacional. Laporte se chocando com deschamps fazendo com que ele não jogue pela França por um tempo

Sorte 😁

Ele não subirá

Muito obrigado, vou comprar VVD.