Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Is it possible to save a concern level 4 outfield player? 

Contrary to the 2 posts above, it is NOT simply a case of making sure that they start every game from here on in.  

It will depend on what their rating is, what your squad is like and how much of the season has gone.

For example, if it was Messi/Ronaldo and they haven’t played ANY league matches or cup matches that impact fitness (not the SMFA matches) and you’re 25 league games in to the season then you’re knackered - he’s off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Sareum said:

Contrary to the 2 posts above, it is NOT simply a case of making sure that they start every game from here on in.  

It will depend on what their rating is, what your squad is like and how much of the season has gone.

For example, if it was Messi/Ronaldo and they haven’t played ANY league matches or cup matches that impact fitness (not the SMFA matches) and you’re 25 league games in to the season then you’re knackered - he’s off.

The question was "Is it possible to save a concern level 4 outfield player". It is possible to do this as I explained. So it actually IS simply a case of making sure they play every game. In fact, that's the ONLY way they have a chance of being saved - unless you know something different? Is it possible every single time? No, but it is possible and that's how to do it!

Here's the full info: 

In a typical Game World, with 38 league games, a player evaluates their season at regular intervals. This usually occurs around Turns 12, 24 and 36.

At each interval a player will have a 'target' number of games that they will have expected to play. Every game that a player could lose fitness in, counts towards their target.

Within your squad each player's target is worked out below:

  • Your 5 highest rated players and those rated 94 or higher expect to play in approximately 80% of the number of Turns;
  • Players rated 92 or higher expect to play in approximately 75% of the number of Turns;
  • Players that would expect to be in your first choice line-up and those rated 90 or higher will expect to play in approximately 65% of the number of Turns;
  • Players that would expect to be a substitute if you selected your first choice line-up and those rated 89 or higher will expect to play in approximately 30-40% of the number of Turns.
  • The rest of the players within your squad will only expect to play a few (if any) of the number of Turns.
Goalkeepers are worked out slightly differently, with your highest rated and those 88 or higher expecting to play in approximately 90% of the number of Turns.

Please note that with regards to substitutions, if a player comes on as a substitute then it will count as half an appearance irrespective of what minute they entered the match.

For example, in a league with 38 games (38 Turns) a 94 rated or higher player expects to play in 31 games were they lose fitness. This could be 25 league starts, 8 substitute appearances and 2 cup games. Alternatively 31 league starts (missing 1 in every 6 league games) and no cup games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 1000dB said:

If only Man United customers were a bit less insecure. And a bit less rude.

Selling noodles and tractors, you mean?

It isn't the first year that claim has been made.

As a reminder, Cam's quote: "SM have always been quite generous with 'big' sides having a bad season. They tend to not punish those teams as hard for underperfoming on the 1 season length of time as they always seem bounce back." I wouldn't say anything if this was the case. Yet it's been a lot more more than the one season. Sorry to be captain obvious but performances have fallen off a cliff since SAF left (for the sixth season in a row now).

Earlier ITT the 2011 CL final was mentioned. That's a long time ago. Only one Man United player that played in that game still plays for the "club" (not much though; can't complain if he gets a rating decrease). OTOH Pedro, then Barca and currently a Chelsea player, scored the opener :)

FYP

Where to start! I know..... just don't bother..... mindless ramblings speak for themselves 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cam Lucas said:

 

5 hours ago, The punch said:

Fantastic liverpool...

 

2 hours ago, Cam Lucas said:

You wont be surprise to hear that i am curently flipping disgusted in Arsenal, Liverpool are a good side, but dont be fooled by how easily they won. We just imploded. 

 

Yeah, Arsenal completely imploding and making very light work of what should have been a tough test for Liverpool....

 

Hard to be fantastic when the opposition are so poor 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kev said:

The question was "Is it possible to save a concern level 4 outfield player". It is possible to do this as I explained. So it actually IS simply a case of making sure they play every game. In fact, that's the ONLY way they have a chance of being saved - unless you know something different? Is it possible every single time? No, but it is possible and that's how to do it!

Here's the full info: 

In a typical Game World, with 38 league games, a player evaluates their season at regular intervals. This usually occurs around Turns 12, 24 and 36.

At each interval a player will have a 'target' number of games that they will have expected to play. Every game that a player could lose fitness in, counts towards their target.

Within your squad each player's target is worked out below:

  • Your 5 highest rated players and those rated 94 or higher expect to play in approximately 80% of the number of Turns;
  • Players rated 92 or higher expect to play in approximately 75% of the number of Turns;
  • Players that would expect to be in your first choice line-up and those rated 90 or higher will expect to play in approximately 65% of the number of Turns;
  • Players that would expect to be a substitute if you selected your first choice line-up and those rated 89 or higher will expect to play in approximately 30-40% of the number of Turns.
  • The rest of the players within your squad will only expect to play a few (if any) of the number of Turns.
Goalkeepers are worked out slightly differently, with your highest rated and those 88 or higher expecting to play in approximately 90% of the number of Turns.

Please note that with regards to substitutions, if a player comes on as a substitute then it will count as half an appearance irrespective of what minute they entered the match.

For example, in a league with 38 games (38 Turns) a 94 rated or higher player expects to play in 31 games were they lose fitness. This could be 25 league starts, 8 substitute appearances and 2 cup games. Alternatively 31 league starts (missing 1 in every 6 league games) and no cup games.

Thanks for confirming that my reply was actually the correct one and your previous reply was incorrect, as I’d already pointed out...

 

i wouldn’t want someone taking your earlier reply on face value as they could lose a player for cash only, whereas if they couldn’t be saved they can at least try to use them in a trade in the meantime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kev said:

The question was "Is it possible to save a concern level 4 outfield player". It is possible to do this as I explained. So it actually IS simply a case of making sure they play every game.

You ‘explained’ that they have to play them every game going forward.  As I have explained (and you subsequently posted), that is FALSE.  

 

You can try semantics as much as you like but your earlier post was, at best, I’ll advised.  I’d be pretty miffed if I asked for advice, took on board what you posted and ended up losing the player.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/29/2018 at 7:01 AM, Atkin92 said:

Diego Dalot or Wan-Bissaka?

Wan-Bissaka

On 12/29/2018 at 9:14 AM, ombarcagunners said:

Alexander-Arnold

Then you should play TAA as your RB and Pavard as CB. Sell Bellerin. 

20 hours ago, STX said:

Shaquiri or Tadic? Who would you buy to make some profit? 

Easy - Shaqiri 

16 hours ago, samfarrow said:

Son or Lacazette?

Heung min Son 

14 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Is it possible to save a concern level 4 outfield player? 

Yeah possible. 

11 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Ricardo Pereira 90? 50/50?

Nope. Less chances. Leicester City should have another fairy tale for him to achieve that rating. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, johncrow jr said:

disagree as they still have players to do on man u as no way sanchez escapes with 94 rating still intact

think man city will get done before Liverpool do mate

Not that it matters but they have been rating the teams as per week 17 standings. Only remnants of Manchester United tomorrow if any

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

Where to start! I know..... just don't bother..... mindless ramblings speak for themselves 

Rude.

Be less of a fanboy and please accept that quite a few Man United players should have their ratings dropped. This thread is about ratings after all (and noodles sales shouldn't impact those). Today was a slow start. Let's see if SM continue dropping their ratings tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Ricardo Pereira 90? 50/50?

Ricardo Pereira is a nice right flank player, I follow him since is great seasons at OGC Nice (15-16 and 16-17 I think) on loan from Porto.

Then he played the last season with O Porto... He did great with a good Champion's league season.

And then he rejoins Claude Puel this time at Leicester in the PL, and is immediatly good... but not yet great.

 

In the meantime he was part of the Portugal squad for the WC where he was dropped (🚽) in favor of Cédric Soares.

Unfortunately when he had the chance in the final 1/8, he failed against Uruguay, as an offensive RB he was destroyed by Suarez and the lot.

After that failure, he did not came back in the national squad, as Joao Cancelo is on the rise.

 

So for me, he won't get a 90 at Leicester this winter. Maybe he needs to join a top club as a first squad player, like Cancelo ?

Or maybe he is just your reliable regular team player and don't have the mind of a top player ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/12/2018 at 15:26, Floodstreet2017 said:

Chelsea

Por quanto tempo Morata pode fingir que é um jogador de 92?

Moisés -1

Fabregas -1

Cahill -1 

Tudo possível

 

É irritante essa demora para reduzir a classificação de alguns jogadores, Morata não tem nada para valer 92, hoje ele valeria 90! Esse jogo poderia ser mais dinâmico, subir e descer co  mais frequência o nível dos atletas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 1000dB said:

Rude.

Be less of a fanboy and please accept that quite a few Man United players should have their ratings dropped. This thread is about ratings after all (and noodles sales shouldn't impact those). Today was a slow start. Let's see if SM continue dropping their ratings tomorrow.

I never said they shouldn't drop, and if I recall correctly you are the rude individual.... a strange one also so I'll just ignore you, probably for the best 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nigel_B said:

Ricardo Pereira is a nice right flank player, I follow him since is great seasons at OGC Nice (15-16 and 16-17 I think) on loan from Porto.

Then he played the last season with O Porto... He did great with a good Champion's league season.

And then he rejoins Claude Puel this time at Leicester in the PL, and is immediatly good... but not yet great.

 

In the meantime he was part of the Portugal squad for the WC where he was dropped (🚽) in favor of Cédric Soares.

Unfortunately when he had the chance in the final 1/8, he failed against Uruguay, as an offensive RB he was destroyed by Suarez and the lot.

After that failure, he did not came back in the national squad, as Joao Cancelo is on the rise.

 

So for me, he won't get a 90 at Leicester this winter. Maybe he needs to join a top club as a first squad player, like Cancelo ?

Or maybe he is just your reliable regular team player and don't have the mind of a top player ?

 

I would definitely take him at Chelsea would be a big hit under Sarri

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, noobiescouter said:

how likely is

TAA 90 lay off the good stuff 89

Kane 95 time to give up the good stuff 94

Joe Gomez 89 glad to see you've given up the good stuff

Harry Winks 88 50/50

Pogba 94 (?) possibly tomorrow

Sanchez 93 Yh 

Stones 91 50/50

RLC 88 Yh 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Edson Lisboa said:

É irritante essa demora para reduzir a classificação de alguns jogadores, Morata não tem nada para valer 92, hoje ele valeria 90! Esse jogo poderia ser mais dinâmico, subir e descer co  mais frequência o nível dos atletas. 

Maybe some people don't realize the amount of work it takes to rate thousands and thousands of football players around the world... The only solution would be to put an AI engine on this job, which would cost a lot of money.

 

I'm sure someone will get to that in a few years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×