Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

57 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

I never said they shouldn't drop, and if I recall correctly you are the rude individual.... a strange one also so I'll just ignore you, probably for the best 

Seeing you agree SM should have been a lot "harsher" with Man United what was your hissy fit about then? :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Nigel_B said:

Ricardo Pereira is a nice right flank player, I follow him since is great seasons at OGC Nice (15-16 and 16-17 I think) on loan from Porto.

Then he played the last season with O Porto... He did great with a good Champion's league season.

And then he rejoins Claude Puel this time at Leicester in the PL, and is immediatly good... but not yet great.

In the meantime he was part of the Portugal squad for the WC where he was dropped (🚽) in favor of Cédric Soares.

Unfortunately when he had the chance in the final 1/8, he failed against Uruguay, as an offensive RB he was destroyed by Suarez and the lot.

After that failure, he did not came back in the national squad, as Joao Cancelo is on the rise.

So for me, he won't get a 90 at Leicester this winter. Maybe he needs to join a top club as a first squad player, like Cancelo ?

Or maybe he is just your reliable regular team player and don't have the mind of a top player ?

He gained his spot at Porto...as a portuguese he have to be strong minded for that (failed before, big came back after Nice). i think he can reach 90 at leicester and they dont need to be champions. Mayb eat the end of the season.

1 hour ago, Nigel_B said:

With Azpilicueta playing ? nooooooo

Yes definitely, Azpi is great defensively but even in that aspect he has declined in the last two years, and going forward he is our worst player, very rarely beats a press, never attempts take ons and will usually turn back and pass it, in games where we have most of the possession which is most games a player like Pereira would be class

31 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

Yes definitely, Azpi is great defensively but even in that aspect he has declined in the last two years, and going forward he is our worst player, very rarely beats a press, never attempts take ons and will usually turn back and pass it, in games where we have most of the possession which is most games a player like Pereira would be class

Ok thanks for this tip, maybe Azpilicueta is better in 3 men-at-the-back formation then.

7 minutes ago, guille.314@hotmail.com said:

What do you think of Modric? By the age you have and the valuation, would you keep it or sell it?

Keep him until he drops dramatically. I mean, you won't sell him for the money, so better keeping him, just like Pirlo or Xabi Alonso or Iñesta at the time.

52 minutes ago, Donatr said:

Kane and Hazard should both go +1 soon. Theyre playing football of their life. 

Modric is worth keeping until he drops big by big I mean below 92 which is not going to be soon.

Why should Hazard be a 96? A few months of good form? He is class and will almost certainly get 96 but as SM have made clear in the past they award consistency as well as quality. I’m betting and hoping it’s a NO FOR NOW

54 minutes ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Why should Hazard be a 96? A few months of good form? He is class and will almost certainly get 96 but as SM have made clear in the past they award consistency as well as quality. I’m betting and hoping it’s a NO FOR NOW

Hazard or Kane would be far more deserving of a rise than Pogba would be.

It’ll be a travesty if they give Pogba a 94.  

4 minutes ago, Sareum said:

He might just sneak it, you know. The World Cup seems to have counted in the favour of a lot of French players, plus his recent very good form might be the SM equivalent of a movie character sliding under a closing door in the nick of time. I wouldn't be surprised if they give it to him on the strength of that, it certainly wouldn't be the most outrageous rise I've ever seen.

8 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Really? +1 for Dalot????? 83?????? 

It's a joke tbh, he's broken into the Man U 1st team & is rewarded by +1? lol, you see higher rises for a lot less. He'll need some rise at the end of the season! Should do when he gets more games under his belt. 

9 minutes ago, Sareum said:

Aw a travesty of epic proportions. Can’t deny he’s had a good few performances lately but not even close to enough to get 94. Especially when he’s performed way below 93 level for so long

42 minutes ago, Un Sandpiper said:

He might just sneak it, you know. The World Cup seems to have counted in the favour of a lot of French players, plus his recent very good form might be the SM equivalent of a movie character sliding under a closing door in the nick of time. I wouldn't be surprised if they give it to him on the strength of that, it certainly wouldn't be the most outrageous rise I've ever seen.

It’ll be stupid if they do give it to him.  Awful attitude.

38 minutes ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Aw a travesty of epic proportions. Can’t deny he’s had a good few performances lately but not even close to enough to get 94. Especially when he’s performed way below 93 level for so long

Yeah but one swallow doesn’t make a spring.

He’s not exactly done anything to warrant a 94 when you look at what he’s done at club level in the last 2.5 years?  It’d be an insult to consistent performers like Kane, Silva to be sharing a rating with him.  

The whole ‘World Cup’ thing won’t apply to everyone- Giroud being a prime example.

28 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Fìrpo or Ferland Mendy ?

Mendy

11 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Amine Gouiri still worth keeping ? Or isn't he a big talent ?

He is injured with torn ACL. 

I don't like this injury and I sell all players with it, but it is personal decision.

14 minutes ago, Sareum said:

It’ll be stupid if they do give it to him.  Awful attitude.

Yeah but one swallow doesn’t make a spring.

He’s not exactly done anything to warrant a 94 when you look at what he’s done at club level in the last 2.5 years?  It’d be an insult to consistent performers like Kane, Silva to be sharing a rating with him.  

The whole ‘World Cup’ thing won’t apply to everyone- Giroud being a prime example.

Giroud world cup 0 goal 😂

umtiti rise to 93  with only 7 games, but pogba 9 goal 7 assist ( very good stats for a mc ) no rise ?  mmmh