Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

8 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

100% agree with you! Dead right! I mean what has Pogba done in the last 2.5 years to compare with Kane and Silva? He didn't win the world cup like them, he didn't score a world cup final goal, he wasn't at one point THE transfer record....

Oh wait....

Oh yeah, on the pitch, I knew there was some point in there, yeah like I said earlier (see Juve, France and last 3 Utd games as a reference point) rise Pogba and drop Jose, he deserves it 

Ahaha, the last 3 United games, talking about being carried away, and how about the last 5/6 months in between he was crap? Everyone that rose with the WC effect were under rated, Pogba is not, he's perfectly rated for what he's shown all year round.

By the way, doing stupid stuff after scoring goals don't get you a rise.

8 hours ago, Kev said:

+1 is fine. He hasn't broken into the Utd team (yet), he's only started 4 league games so there's no basis to give him a bigger rise. 

Er actually he has, if you check how many of those games are recent, he looks 1st choice now... Guendouzi's small rise was an even bigger joke, I'd be livid if I had him lol. 

8 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

100% agree with you! Dead right! I mean what has Pogba done in the last 2.5 years to compare with Kane and Silva? He didn't win the world cup like them, he didn't score a world cup final goal, he wasn't at one point THE transfer record....

Oh wait....

Oh yeah, on the pitch, I knew there was some point in there, yeah like I said earlier (see Juve, France and last 3 Utd games as a reference point) rise Pogba and drop Jose, he deserves it 

What part of ‘club level’ did you fail to comprehend?  

Your ‘rise Pogba and drop Jose’ wasn’t funny first time around.  Reposting it doesn’t change anything...

7 hours ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Surely joking eh!? If you genuinely think that just because your in a World Cup winning squad that makes you entitled to a rise? If so then what has this game become???

Please tell me you don’t class him as good as Kane or Silva? 

You said entitled, not me..... all I was saying is since they are handing out +1s to the WC winning squad like candy then Pogba who was instrumental should get one, just like the rest....

Kane is a striker, pointless comparing.... I presume you mean David Silva? If so why not? He's only 1 point off him now and he's only 25 years old and FINALLY being played in an attacking setup.... Your not allowing for the Jose factor in the last 2.5 years mate 

Bit of a farcical review so far. Unbelievable how Jesse Lingard's got an increase in rating above Ousmanne Dembele. Hopefully Anthony Martial gets his rating increase tomorrow at least, but at this rate it wouldn't be very surprising at all if he didn't. Imagine what rating Lingard would get if he was a star man at Barcelona 😆 

Guendouzi to 83 is just ridiculous. He's come out of nowhere to play over 1500 minutes for Arsenal already this season, and recently has pretty much started every single game for them. He's also out performing a Granit Xhaka who's managing to keep hold of his 91. Mohamed Elneny couldn't lace his boots and maintains his 88 rating. 

Also, not that anyone will be particularly bothered but Dwight McNeil only maintaining his 70 rating despite 275 minutes at the time of his review at Burnley; whilst Ben Wilmot got an increase from 73 to 75 for 182 minutes at Watford just shows no logic whatsoever. 

With very few risers now to come I was wondering who was the best bet for a rise? Mahrez or Shaqri?

Well both to my mind have played similar roles for their Top Clubs but I thought Shaqri had shaded it certainly in the last few weeks. Mahrez has slightly more minutes but Shaqri has scored 4 goals in December including 2 crucial against ManU in a 3-1 win. Mahrez 5goals & 2Assists. Shaqri 6goals and 2 assist.

I looked at Sir Rahul's predictions and Mahrez gets a +1 and Shaqri zero. Can this be right? Surely IF anything it should be the other way round?? Performances at this level are more important than minutes. What clinched it for me was Mahrez is already 91 BUT Shaqri only 89. Am I missing something?

8 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

With very few risers now to come I was wondering who was the best bet for a rise? Mahrez or Shaqri?

Well both to my mind have played similar roles for their Top Clubs but I thought Shaqri had shaded it certainly in the last few weeks. Mahrez has slightly more minutes but Shaqri has scored 4 goals in December including 2 crucial against ManU in a 3-1 win. Mahrez 5goals & 2Assists. Shaqri 6goals and 2 assist.

I looked at Sir Rahul's predictions and Mahrez gets a +1 and Shaqri zero. Can this be right? Surely IF anything it should be the other way round?? Performances at this level are more important than minutes. What clinched it for me was Mahrez is already 91 BUT Shaqri only 89. Am I missing something?

A lot has changed since Rahul predicted Mahrez plus 1, and Shaqiri is almost certain to get 90

49 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

You said entitled, not me..... all I was saying is since they are handing out +1s to the WC winning squad like candy then Pogba who was instrumental should get one, just like the rest....

Kane is a striker, pointless comparing.... I presume you mean David Silva? If so why not? He's only 1 point off him now and he's only 25 years old and FINALLY being played in an attacking setup.... Your not allowing for the Jose factor in the last 2.5 years mate 

They are being overly generous with the +1  increases to lots of the French players but that doesn’t make it right. I watch most of the Utd and City games and when I see Pogba play and Silva(David) play I am pretty confident there should be 1 or more rating points between them. Silva is more often than not an absolute class act whereas Pogba shines every so often. To rate them the same at this point in time would seem strange. 

I do agree that the “Jose factor” played a part in him stagnating and hopefully now he can flourish once more and earn a rise in the summer. Just think now is too soon

6 minutes ago, swanseajack said:

Bit of a farcical review so far. Unbelievable how Jesse Lingard's got an increase in rating above Ousmanne Dembele. Hopefully Anthony Martial gets his rating increase tomorrow at least, but at this rate it wouldn't be very surprising at all if he didn't. Imagine what rating Lingard would get if he was a star man at Barcelona 😆 

Guendouzi to 83 is just ridiculous. He's come out of nowhere to play over 1500 minutes for Arsenal already this season, and recently has pretty much started every single game for them. He's also out performing a Granit Xhaka who's managing to keep hold of his 91. Mohamed Elneny couldn't lace his boots and maintains his 88 rating. 

Also, not that anyone will be particularly bothered but Dwight McNeil only maintaining his 70 rating despite 275 minutes at the time of his review at Burnley; whilst Ben Wilmot got an increase from 73 to 75 for 182 minutes at Watford just shows no logic whatsoever. 

No chance. United review started yesterday and ended today. The only reason I can think as to why Lingard got an increase over Dembele, Martial and Rashford is because he was a starter at the World Cup. Still think Dembele and Martial should have risen though based on their performances for their clubs. Weird that SM seem to be mostly placing so much importance on the World Cup ahead of club form.

The way this review has gone, it now wouldn't surprise me if Kane got to 95. If he does increase then I think Eriksen and Son should too. Personally, I wouldn't increase Kane unless he won some silverware, but then I suppose Griezmann got to 95 mid-season before winning something.

35 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

A lot has changed since Rahul predicted Mahrez plus 1, and Shaqiri is almost certain to get 90

I was actually looking at Sir R's post of his predictions posted just 7 hours ago but agree it may be his work was done much earlier. No intention on my part to demean his predictions. Indeed I am a an ardent admirer and he is certainly the best predictor on here and has been for a long time.

It was that Mahrez has the advantage on minutes but surely Shaqri's performances lately (Goals, assists) and more importantly the 89 to 91 rating difference swings at least a +1 for him?? That was what I was referring to in my "am I wrong?".

2 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Ahaha, the last 3 United games, talking about being carried away, and how about the last 5/6 months in between he was crap? Everyone that rose with the WC effect were under rated, Pogba is not, he's perfectly rated for what he's shown all year round.

By the way, doing stupid stuff after scoring goals don't get you a rise.

TBH it was sort of sad, it's good to see Pogba dabbing again.

3 hours ago, TMNT said:

Er actually he has, if you check how many of those games are recent, he looks 1st choice now... Guendouzi's small rise was an even bigger joke, I'd be livid if I had him lol. 

Started a Champions game, started with Mourinho and Ole...+2 min...

4 hours ago, Sareum said:

If he got to stage 4 in week 36 then his concerns will drop by week 12 of the following season if you start him in every game (or above the required threshold).

To keep his fitness up and avoid needing to sub him out of a starting place, sub him off at 45 minutes.  That way it still counts as a full game.  Whoever is subbed on in his place gets 0.5 of an appreance for calculation purposes.  

Lovely thankyou so much desperate to keep him 

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

I was actually looking at Sir R's post of his predictions posted just 7 hours ago but agree it may be his work was done much earlier. No intention on my part to demean his predictions. Indeed I am a an ardent admirer and he is certainly the best predictor on here and has been for a long time.

It was that Mahrez has the advantage on minutes but surely Shaqri's performances lately (Goals, assists) and more importantly the 89 to 91 rating difference swings at least a +1 for him?? That was what I was referring to in my "am I wrong?".

Yes the level they are at is deciding factor Mahrez hasn't done enough to go to 92 whereas it takes less for Shaqiri to get to 90 plus he's actually been good and his team are unbeaten and top of the league 

35 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

One of the managers in my gw has a concern that I never heard before in SM.

"Level 1: Less important care, worried about the lack of opportunities to play in the first team."

--> How do you solve this ?

Not sure but sounds like maybe he wants to be on the bench, as that's the only way in a real life situation you would have an opportunity to play in first team is to be included in match day squad 

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

One of the managers in my gw has a concern that I never heard before in SM.

"Level 1: Less important care, worried about the lack of opportunities to play in the first team."

--> How do you solve this ?

Never had this concern myself. Probably should have loaned him out to avoid that kind of concern creeping up in the first place. I can't say if it will go away if you loan him out now but I'm guessing it will at least not worsen. I take it he won't develop concerns for being loaned out (not much help if that's the case).

Too many players (with the same position) are ahead of the one that is "worried about the lack of opportunities to play in the first team". In case he doesn't want to sell a few that are higher up the pecking order it might be possible to loan a few of those players out (if it can be done without them developing concerns for being loaned out themselves).

TBH I can't tell. Maybe not a fix he wants but you could also consider selling the player and buying him back once the transfer ban expires. Then loan him out so he doesn't develop concerns.

48 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

Yes the level they are at is deciding factor Mahrez hasn't done enough to go to 92 whereas it takes less for Shaqiri to get to 90 plus he's actually been good and his team are unbeaten and top of the league 

Not sure but sounds like maybe he wants to be on the bench, as that's the only way in a real life situation you would have an opportunity to play in first team is to be included in match day squad 

I'm thinking the same thing. I put some youngsters on my bench in the exact same gw. Probably a good choice of me then... .

13 youngsters in the competition (bench)

5 youngsters played 30 minutes or more in the competition 

5 youngsters in the Cup (bench)

5 youngsters played in the Cup

Probably like @1000dB says it's better to loan him out, I guess. 

7 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

So it's umtiti one of my highest rated players especially that position he got it in the 36 turn so in the new season and am playing him in every game so far, Is it right If he starts it counts as a full appearance even if he is subbed off ? 

Yeah, if he starts it counts as a full appearance no matter when he's subbed off. 

5 hours ago, TMNT said:

Not really. Last 3 games (so since Ole took over).

Cardiff: On the bench, 0 mins.

Huddersfield: Started, subbed off after 53 mins.

Bournemouth: Not in squad, 0 mins.