Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Thanks! I’m still going for Montiel. Palacios & Almendra aren’t available unfortunately. Balerdi is available. Any other recommendations?

Don't like giving out too many tips on here really..  I prefer to use the thread to complain about my players not rising. 🙂

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Rank Kanté, Verratti and Saúl please :)

I have Pjanić (not selling), Kanté, Verratti, Saùl and Naby Keita (Hope I can loan him out next season). I want to sell one of these 3.

Keita will develop concern if you loan him out. Sell keita. If you still want to loan him out, then maybe sell...verratti?!

7 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Yeah

W.C Golden Boot i guess

Half the goals were from penalty but yeah WC golden boot is prestigious nevertheless

Sorry for the off topic but this is the most active thread.

Anyone knows a custom world with a rule (followed by managers) were you can only make a limited number of changes to the real life squad? Or even going extreme and only manage the real squad, forcing to follow real life transfers.

The idea is that you can only add, for example 10 extra players not in the real life squad. If a player changes club in real life he'll start counting as extra (not forcing but promoting transfer to real life squad).

It can also be other way: always keeping at least 10 players from the real life squad.

Does any custom world similar to this exist or has been tried?

4 minutes ago, aavf said:

Anyone knows a custom world with a rule (followed by managers) were you can only make a limited number of changes to the real life squad? Or even going extreme and only manage the real squad, forcing to follow real life transfers.

The idea is that you can only add, for example 10 extra players not in the real life squad. If a player changes club in real life he'll start counting as extra (not forcing but promoting transfer to real life squad).

It can also be other way: always keeping at least 10 players from the real life squad.

I’m unaware of a GW like this but sounds genuinely interesting. Especially during a real life transfer window 

11 minutes ago, aavf said:

I came across a gw like this once. Though it sounds interesting it is a joy kill after some time. SM season 4 months to complete at most and the real life transfer windows are 6 months apart. Secondly, when the transfers do occur manager(with or without money) waits for the player to become free agent. Thirdly, a player can be vital to one team and then he is forced to sell due to real life transfer. There are few more negatives but all in all the gw got boring and chaotic to a point. 

But wish you the best if it suits you. 

58 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Just saw Argentina was done in Feb and Dutch in March. So any idea which league comes after soon to finish EPL, probably English Championship?

I asked to someone who knows these stuff, but he isn't so active on this forum any more...

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

They need to go above 85 ?

In that case Trossard (+ 1 --> 86 on this moment) and Samatta (+ 2 --> 87 on this moment)

Otherwise...

Lisandro Martinez, Matheus Cunha, Moussa Wagué, Matias Pellegrini, Diego Laînez, Andreas Skov Olsen, Neto Borges and some other players...

Preferably above 85 yeah. Great suggestions! Thanks very much.

6 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Preferably above 85 yeah. Great suggestions! Thanks very much.

I have actually a pretty good database about a lot of competitions. You can ask me whenever you want. In Private (to keep the names away of this thread.) or in my thread "Belgium: season '18-'19 + 8 other countries" :)

18 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

I have actually a pretty good database about a lot of competitions. You can ask me whenever you want. In Private (to keep the names away of this thread.) or in my thread "Belgium: season '18-'19 + 8 other countries" :)

Thanks man. I'll keep that in mind! You'll definitely hear from me. 😉

2 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Definitely keep. Have patience he will come good in sm.

Thank you. After today (only +1 and no value increase) i thought to sell him. I never see him plays so i don't know how really good is him

21 hours ago, Joshivic230 said:

They're not predictable.. They can do two teams or one... Either way, I know by Tuesday. They would have finished all the PL team

so..... guess who was right

9 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

They've already started moving on to City. Looks like they're done with Spurs.

today also for Spurs

7 hours ago, Ersavitzs said:

Loftus Cheek. Keep or sell?

keep

6 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Just saw Argentina was done in Feb and Dutch in March. So any idea which league comes after soon to finish EPL, probably English Championship?

Champ done in April

6 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Winks keep or sell? 

keep

4 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Romagnoli or Kimpembe?

Romagnoli

3 hours ago, Un Sandpiper said:

Haven't seen much of Spurs this season, should I hang on to Davinson Sanchez? I could probably use the 28m to fund a move for Gimenez.

get Gimenez