Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

7 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Bernardo Silva or Rodri + Pavard?

Can only echo everyone else, duo. 

5 hours ago, carl89 said:

Would you rather have Virgil Van Dijk or Presnel Kimpembe and Lucas Hernandez? 

Depends on your team and what other players you have, but I'd go for VVD unless it meant leaving a weakness elsewhere.

4 hours ago, bigtunna said:

Been offered Torreira + Upamecano + H. Barnes + R. Viera for Paul Pogba. I've seen next to nothing of Upamecano so looking for some advice pls.

Pogba. There are few players with the potential to be 95+ but he's one of them. 

4 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Good question. For some reason I can't post photos any more

I always use the 'Insert other media' option and post the URL there. Adding a picture as a file doesn't seem to work. 

3 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Thauvin + Mahrez or Gabriel Jesus + Martial?

Jesus + Martial

1 hour ago, Middle_Finger said:

So everybody is bypassing my question? Sad day for forumers

Gave the best answer I could before!

50 minutes ago, N12 said:

Lasf time iirc Brazil, Mexico, uruguay were done before Argentina, I think. 

Brazil and Mexico have already been done. 

Opinions on Potential of the following please by numbers? I.e. 90+ etc or keep sell I'm after world beaters 

Leon Bailey leverkusen

Juan Miranda Barca

Badieshile as monaco

Maycon shakter

Mukiele th Leipzig

Piere-gabriel as monaco

Noussair mazraoui ajax

Many thanks much appreciated as I know this takes time up 

@Kev @Sir Rahul

5 minutes ago, jgos2 said:

Vlasic 90 type player joelinton 88 type player

Would love to know what makes you say that mate. I don't think either of them are necessarily top players but I have no idea what makes you think Vlasic will hit 90. Not trying to start an argument or anything, just intrigued :)

9 minutes ago, nofoff said:

Would love to know what makes you say that mate.:)

Obviously players rating depends on staying fit no major injuries which club they go to , players drive and attitude/ all major variables. They assists/quality/goals Vlasic is doing now is 88 soon then back to Everton or elsewhere is they don't recognize the talent. Everybody thinks they are a good scout look back on forums here 3 years and you will not everyone is just my opinion he will make 90 variable factors will determine how long.

On 1/9/2019 at 11:58 PM, TMNT said:

Max Aarons is now in the game lads, one worth grabbing before someone else gets him. He's a starter for Norwich & only just 19.

I wont give 3 M for him...jesus

On 10/01/2019 at 05:53, TMCosta said:

Argentina league's Review has beginned. Exequiel palacios, apaolaza, facundo medina, elias pereyra, thiago almada, ivan erquiaga are good names, young players. Another suggestion to buy? Prefer young players low price to grow up.

3 minutes ago, Edson Lisboa said:

Argentina league's Review has beginned. Exequiel palacios, apaolaza, facundo medina, elias pereyra, thiago almada, ivan erquiaga are good names, young players. Another suggestion to buy? Prefer young players low price to grow up.

Check the post of TM Costa at this link! You can find lots of young risers ;)

43 minutes ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

Vlasic, he's been on fire for CSKA. 

I really must be missing something. Granted I haven't really seen much of him since he was at Everton (maybe the odd champion's league game) but his stats are far from 'on fire'. If his performances have been out of this world then fair enough but scoring the odd goal in the russian premier league is not really that impressive in my book. He couldn't get a look in at Everton either...

If you guys see him play week in week out, then I'll bow to your greater knowledge but I really would love to know what it is that I'm not seeing :)