Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

8 hours ago, Kev said:

Not particularly, just thought it would be a good idea for a game world! I know a few guys from the USA who play SM, so maybe I'll message them and see how many are interested. Probably not enough to make a GW with though, so will need to find some more. 

We can do Eurasian games !!😅

10 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

We can do Eurasian games !!😅

I thought about that! Maybe we should. I have a few US managers already for the Ryder Cup, but we could do both. 

7 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Keep/sell Mattia Caldara?

If is a competitive game world or a long term investment keep him! Trust me, I am a Atalanta fan, his previous team and I saw him play lots of time.

He is such a good player, this year he changed way to play and has been injured a lot he will come back in a month.

He will be in the line-up with Romagnoli as central defensor of Ac Milan and of Italy too (he's better than Rugani), Caldara scores also an average 3-4 goals every year

14 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Sell

13 hours ago, Marek said:

Keep.

13 hours ago, Kev said:

Divided so far...

My two pence: If you can get a good replacement then get rid. You're looking at a year at least before he gets another rise. If it's a very competitive GW and players are hard to come by then keep. His future could be good if he recovers OK. Already been in the international fold as well so could get +1 if that continues. 

7 hours ago, zsp2 said:

If is a competitive game world or a long term investment keep him! Trust me, I am a Atalanta fan, his previous team and I saw him play lots of time.

He is such a good player, this year he changed way to play and has been injured a lot he will come back in a month.

He will be in the line-up with Romagnoli as central defensor of Ac Milan and of Italy too (he's better than Rugani), Caldara scores also an average 3-4 goals every year

Thanks for your advice. I think I’ll sell, because he’s going to take so long to rise:

In fact, I’m now keeping him. Selling Nacho instead.

Edited by crvena_zvezda
Keeping him instead.

1 hour ago, Yuasa said:

@zsp2 keep or sell barrow? Thanks

If is a really competitive GW keep it, he has a great potential and without Rigoni, he will play more.

If you want only a riser sell him, he won't replace Zapata, Ilicic or Gomez in the line-up, the riser of Atalanta is Mancini, that at the end of the year should go to Roma or Inter

14 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

What does one make of Pereira of United? I mean he is 23, haven't nailed down a place apart from that spell at Valencia and still being touted as potential. 

Nothing special from what I've seen. Can't see him ever cementing a place in the first 11.

1 hour ago, zsp2 said:

If is a really competitive GW keep it, he has a great potential and without Rigoni, he will play more.

If you want only a riser sell him, he won't replace Zapata, Ilicic or Gomez in the line-up, the riser of Atalanta is Mancini, that at the end of the year should go to Roma or Inter

Ok thank you so much. I will sell barrow and i try to buy Mancini. Fortunately he is free. Cheers

7 hours ago, kratick said:

Need some inputs guys. 

Mahrez+Savic+20 mil for Kroos? I'll be the one getting Kroos.

Also Any chance he'll drop in summer?

I'd be surprised if he dropped. I'd get Kroos.

4 hours ago, kratick said:

How about Jesus + Walker for KDB? Fair deal?

Not sure Walker will ever get any higher and may even drop in the next couple of reviews. If you're the one getting KDB I'd go for it. 

3 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

What does one make of Pereira of United? I mean he is 23, haven't nailed down a place apart from that spell at Valencia and still being touted as potential. 

He's always looked like he has potential, but Utd have too many players who play as attacking midfielders for him to get much of a look in. Think he'd do great if he went to another club though. 

2 minutes ago, Kev said:

Not sure Walker will ever get any higher and may even drop in the next couple of reviews. If you're the one getting KDB I'd go for it. 

No. I'd be the one giving up KDB. Also does Jesus have a chance to raise?

16 minutes ago, kratick said:

No. I'd be the one giving up KDB. Also does Jesus have a chance to raise?

Hmm. Well Jesus has been on decent form recently (scored 2 last night), but a rise will depend on the rest of the season. Long term I think he'll rise. Keep KDB I'd say, but see what others think. 

6 hours ago, kratick said:

How about Jesus + Walker for KDB? Fair deal?

Deal lopsided against you. Kdb will help you win big matches. Jesus could be 1-2 years at that rating. Even if I had a weakness in the back I would plug with an 89 than upgrade to Walker 92