Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

4 hours ago, Kev said:
9 hours ago, kratick said:

Guys. A quick question on Mbappe. Do you think he might be capped at 94 by SM unless PSG win something big like CL? I know Neymar is 96, but he was that before he joined PSG. How would SM look at cap in this case? 

I think you've probably got it spot on. He'll struggle to get past 94 at PSG. If they win CL and he gets Ballon d'or then maybe 95. I can see him moving before too long though. 

I do agree on this. At the moment (the whole first half of the season) Mbappe is not playing well (not well by his standard I mean).

He is still in the process to recover from the World Cup efforts and his new status of World Cup Champion is not easy to wear : he wants to do too much, and if he has the energy, the technique and choices do not allways follow.

So, to get a rise he needs to improve a lot in the second part of the season. If he does well he might get a +1 at the end of this season, and a +1 during next season.

As you said, PSG needs to get to the final stage of the CL at least, and play very well. Ligue 1 is a handicap.

7 hours ago, congola said:

hey again

so what does everyone think Keita & Goretzka rise to on the next review.

keita could win the league

Goreztka has 5 goals in the league and playing well.

Diallo or Akanji - who has the higher celing -

does anyone hiink dembele at barca will get plus 2 at next review?

ceers

I think Keita and Goretzka will only rise if they win the league. 

Pretty even I'd say.

Not playing enough, maybe +1 but not +2.

4 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Goncalo Cardoso worth buying?

Definitely. 

4 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Who would you sell? Akanji - de ligt - Upamecano - Gomez - Umtiti

Tough. Maybe Upamecano if you have to sell one of them. 

1 hour ago, Yuasa said:

Pogba or Kante? Pogba could rises again in future? I'm afraid Kante has reached his limit (considering he plays for chelsea).

I think Kante has probably hit his limit, but Pogba hasn't, so I'd go with Pogba. 

49 minutes ago, EJ_Styles said:

What are the chances that Jonny Evans ever makes it back to 90 if Leicester continue to finish mid table?

At the moment no chance. He doesn't even start a lot of games. 

19 hours ago, kratick said:

Guys. A quick question on Mbappe. Do you think he might be capped at 94 by SM unless PSG win something big like CL? I know Neymar is 96, but he was that before he joined PSG. How would SM look at cap in this case? 

Yeah, as someone said already, if he wins CL and Ballon dor, he'll hit 95/96. It'll be difficult to move further if he stays in PSG. 

19 hours ago, hesselink said:

Roman BURKI - any chance to back on 90? We know that, SM hardly rise up players, which dropped in last 1 year.

Yeah, he has a good chance to rise. 

16 hours ago, Roachy said:

Looking to bring in a cm witsel  has had a good season can he go up

Yeah, he'll rise in next review. Main man in Dortmund's midfield. 

12 hours ago, congola said:

hey again

so what does everyone think Keita & Goretzka rise to on the next review.

keita could win the league

Goreztka has 5 goals in the league and playing well.

Diallo or Akanji - who has the higher celing -

does anyone hiink dembele at barca will get plus 2 at next review?

ceers

With the performances so far, Keita won't increase. But if he picks up and performs better in next two three months, there's a chance. 

Goretzka has a good chance to increase. Injury to Tolisso has helped him to cement his place in first team. 

Dembele might get +1 in next review. +2 is doubtful 

9 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Who would you sell? Akanji - de ligt - Upamecano - Gomez - Umtiti

Upamecano / Gomez 

6 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Pogba or Kante? Pogba could rises again in future? I'm afraid Kante has reached his limit (considering he plays for chelsea).

Pogba. Kante has hit his limit and might get +1. That's all. But Pogba has lot more potential than him. 

6 hours ago, EJ_Styles said:

What are the chances that Jonny Evans ever makes it back to 90 if Leicester continue to finish mid table?

Slim chance. He's gonna stay at 89 for a while. 

Militão celebrated his birthday in January. I noticed that the SM devalues the player only in the month following his birthday, because he has raised his age. I'm waiting for February 1st to buy it, but I'm afraid he will have the classification modified before that, SM is very fast in the Portuguese league review. Should I guarantee the purchase by making the offer today or waiting to do it tomorrow, at the risk of it raising its level on the Saturday before my offer is accepted?

1 hour ago, Tharanidharan said:

De Jong - 83 -> 89

Então, aparentemente, SM vê nossas reclamações neste tópico.

I remembered that they just pull the soccerwiki database. I went in there, registered and complained. There were a lot of people complaining there too. It was soccerwiki that changed.

1 hour ago, SvenMislintat said:

Aren't De Jong and De Ligt overrated in general? And now, even in SM :P

YEP agreed

1 hour ago, Edson Lisboa said:

Militão celebrated his birthday in January. I noticed that the SM devalues the player only in the month following his birthday, because he has raised his age. I'm waiting for February 1st to buy it, but I'm afraid he will have the classification modified before that, SM is very fast in the Portuguese league review. Should I guarantee the purchase by making the offer today or waiting to do it tomorrow, at the risk of it raising its level on the Saturday before my offer is accepted?

GOGOGO forget that million...buy him NOW

He will sign for Real Madrid next season

1 hour ago, Edson Lisboa said:

There's no way Militao will get reviewed tomorrow. 

thoughts on this

ive got Sandro & Telles for LB

should i sell sandro and telles and sign robertson and chillwell and use sandro as bait to get get dybala in.

will be swapping son and sandro for dybala.

55 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

89 is excessive but oh well SM buy into hype always

Yeah they do, so João Félix will surely rise higher than 80? Hype is why he's priced at £1.8m, just 200k less than Gedson F.

4 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

There's no way Militao will get reviewed tomorrow. 

Of course not but he already should have bought him hehehe must buy

3 hours ago, congola said:

thoughts on this

ive got Sandro & Telles for LB

should i sell sandro and telles and sign robertson and chillwell and use sandro as bait to get get dybala in.

will be swapping son and sandro for dybala.

Keep Sandro....Telles u have to wait..i think he will get 90 next week

3 hours ago, TMNT said:

Yeah they do, so João Félix will surely rise higher than 80? Hype is why he's priced at £1.8m, just 200k less than Gedson F.

Min +5..he is a starter atm...scoring and assisting

29 minutes ago, Sareum said:

Marquinhos and cash or Sterling?  I have Sterling.  Genuinely in 2 minds...

Marquinhos for me

1 hour ago, EJ_Styles said:

Has any other player dropped as much as Ricardo Fuller in the space of 9 years?

Screenshot_20190131-130001_Samsung Internet.jpg

I promise U I'm not saying this as you are a gooner! BUT my first thought for the future was Ozil. He's already in part retirement and after giving up running back will soon confine his talents forward of the centre circle... cringe... Sorry mate 😩